It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo does not have covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's possible our whole family had it in January. I didn't have dreams. I was so exhausted I slept like a log for well over 12 hours every night for at least four nights straight once the Ny-Quil took the cough out (mine never got very bad), and this was during some pretty bad post-op shoulder pain.

I might have dreamed, but I don't remember any of it.

One of my workers got it and also his wife who has a huge history of preexisting conditions. He was actually worst than his wife with a dry cough for a few weeks. I talked to him daily and outside of the dry cough and being tired he was basically OK. He is now released to go back to work, but I told him unless his cough is gone he is staying home another week. Hard to tell people your cough is not contagious any more...lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem
What are you using to back that guarantee?

A hunch? LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

His brother isn't mayor of NY.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Cuomo definitely is showing signs of a fever. In most interviews, his face is beet red.

I for one, didn't take the "fever dream" as a literal story. It seemed more like a lighthearted, jab at his brother.
I do think that this is media hype, the tears from Don Lemon, concern from Gupta.. All scream corporate-scripting.

Cuomo does seem like he wants to share his story out of a sense of altruism, to inform the public of what could happen..
I think the CNN producers are getting in there and hamming it up, reality-TV style..

That's unfortunate.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Worst case scenario says there's a 60% chance you would get it *at some point*

Only thing is, 14% don't know they have it
~99.5% will recover

I really fail to see the crisis, minus the behavior of the Herd

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Now Cuomo says "I wish I could have gotten this sooner so I could have told this stuff to people a month and a half ago and we could have broken this bubble that everything's going to be okay," he said. "But you don't want it, brother, I'll tell you that."

Parse that....

His very interview implies he's alright now. He's just fine and can yak at you all day apparently.
He says he wishes he got it sooner so he could tell you some things. He could tell you things anytime and he's been telling us things for quite a while now.
He says you all live in a bubble. That's most likely true for most people.
He says things will not be alright. Why would he spread such negativity? And how would he know?
He says you don't want it. But he just wished for it. Is he trying to keep something only for himself?
He basically is acting a role in a lifelong mission.

Seems trustworthy, eh?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I thought the same. This guy is so full of $#!&

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Did anyone see Fredo today?!?!

This clown is still using covid for ratings....

It literally lasts 3 days in healthy people like me

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So now Andrew is saying he has a 75% decrease in hospitalization.

Chris has been doing a nightly show from his basement and has not gone to the hospital, and doesnt look sick.....

Can we get over this yet?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ATS would be great again if mud pit threads such as this one didn't appear on the main page. It would bring back some credibility to the site.
Forget about political affiliation and ask yourself, in what way does a headline and a thrash thread such as this one contributes to the ATS community? I can't come up with any.

edit on 7-4-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

But but.. Cuomo is faking.. And Tucker Carlson is preaching truth.

sigh.... Is it me, or did the collective attitude of the users of this site swing so far from the old days from denying ignorance to questioning everything.

Polar opposites are just as bad as in the other direction. The overall collective would do so much to come back somewhere closer to the middle.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
ATS would be great again if mud pit threads such as this one didn't appear on the main page. It would bring back some credibility to the site.
Forget about political affiliation and ask yourself, in what way does a headline and a thrash thread such as this one contributes to the ATS community? I can't come up with any.

Chris Cuomo is using covid as a ratings boost.

His brother Andrew is using covid as a political tool(2 hour press conference everyday carried live by CNN and MSNBC).

Chris video conferences into Andrew's daily press conferences and Andrew calls him a hero even though Chris doesnt have anything.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

sigh.... Is it me, or did the collective attitude of the users of this site swing so far from the old days from denying ignorance to questioning everything.

Polar opposites are just as bad as in the other direction. The overall collective would do so much to come back somewhere closer to the middle.

You are happy being on government lockdown because of "covid"?

Chris Cuomo doesnt have "covid" and is using it for ratings. That is the point of my posts.

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

I have had "covid" and it lasted 4 days yet Coumo is calling it the "beast" now.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What I found most interesting is his wife's statement that indicated he was using a holistic health practitioner who was treating him with oxygenated herbs.

In China they also found that traditional Chinese medicine was as effective as modern medicine.

If he really wants to help people, he needs to disclose more about how he came to that decision and what specific protocol he used.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
What I found most interesting is his wife's statement that indicated he was using a holistic health practitioner who was treating him with oxygenated herbs.

In China they also found that traditional Chinese medicine was as effective as modern medicine.

If he really wants to help people, he needs to disclose more about how he came to that decision and what specific protocol he used.

His 8 pm newscast just started and he definitely does not have covid. Fact

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dude just said he has a 102° fever and literally said Trump is full of "bulls%$t on live tv....

Meanwhile he is lying about everything.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like during commercial breaks they are misting his face with a spray bottle to look like a fever....

Oh CNN what will you come up with next?!??

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Biden is on coumos show now and said he is sick of this "malarkey "....

He really said it!

What a clown

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Chris Coumo just finished his show and he 100% is not sick....

CNN is a complete joke!

Lolz🤪

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join