It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo does not have covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

How about this..... Trump goes along with the "scientists" and does the crackdown, stay at home. Then he flips just before Easter and tells everybody it's over, go back to work as usual. This makes Trump look like the savior of the entire nation. He says the UK has downgraded covid, I'm downgrading covid, and Cuomo's nips also. Ha ha ha!!! Re-elected in a landslide. The Christian soldier re-elected. Stew on that.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: Generation9
If Trump cracks on Cuomo's nips he'll win re-election with all 50 states. Guaranteed.

Something makes me think this thread will be thrown in the trash when the moderators wake up.

I wonder how many people will turn out to the polls and what the situation will be looking like by then. The election just became the most historic post-WWII. This might end up being the modern Great Depression.

Turn out to the polls? You mean the electronic one? I have a feeing Diebold machine #20454 may win the election.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

How about this..... Trump goes along with the "scientists" and does the crackdown, stay at home. Then he flips just before Easter and tells everybody it's over, go back to work as usual. This makes Trump look like the savior of the entire nation. He says the UK has downgraded covid, I'm downgrading covid, and Cuomo's nips also. Ha ha ha!!! Re-elected in a landslide. The Christian soldier re-elected. Stew on that.

Aint happening. The stew is thin.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

You seem pretty sure of that just sitting over there simmering.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You seem pretty sure of that just sitting over there simmering.

The stove is shutting down. The stew has gone cold.

Forecasts are grim

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Someone should take Fredo out on the lake Fishing.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tsk Tsk. God fearing folk shouldn't joke about murdering people. It isn't Kosher.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

you can even pull the main circuit breaker if you want, you're getting plenty hot on your own

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

you can even pull the main circuit breaker if you want, you're getting plenty hot on your own

I am? That's good to know. It actually felt kinda chilly in here...hmmm.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Tsk Tsk. God fearing folk shouldn't joke about murdering people. It isn't Kosher.

You're right. Fredo Cuomo isn't worth it. Small fry.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I'll give you this, I laughed at first. But then I wondered. Who jokes about people dying? Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Honestly I tried explaining this to someone else, can you explain what that means? Memes and I are not good. I never went to high school.

Ok so I googled that. You are a Nazi/ white supreme (beef supreme) supporter? And you just want to put it out there? Or is it you are going to hit me? God Im so confused...
edit on 3-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I'll give you this, I laughed at first. But then I wondered. Who jokes about people dying? Hmmm.

Probably mafia types.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Probably mafia types.

Hell yes. Now this is the carewemust that needs to be out more. That was funny.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Honestly I tried explaining this to someone else, can you explain what that means? Memes and I are not good. I never went to high school.

Ok so I googled that. You are a Nazi/ white supreme (beef supreme) supporter? And you just want to put it out there?

It's this thing people do. They'll be talking to you about something, then make that hand sign and you get distracted and look at it even though they do it subtly. Then they're like "Gotcha!"
edit on 3-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ok so I googled that. You are a Nazi/ white supreme (beef supreme) supporter? And you just want to put it out there?

It's this thing people do. They'll be talking to you about something, then make that hand sign and you get distracted and look at it even though they do it subtly. Then they're like "Gotcha!"

So like the old game where you'd do that and if someone saw and didn't poke a finger at you you can hit them? If so Im about to be hit..

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Well, after they get you the first time, you keep talking or maybe have an interaction a short time later and they do it again to see how many times you fall for it. It gets annoying after twice and at that point you know they might do it again so you're ready to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Well, after they get you the first time, you keep talking or maybe have an interaction a short time later and they do it again to see how many times you fall for it. It gets annoying after twice and at that point you know they might do it again so you're ready to ignore it.

I appreciate the heads up! I'm Sorely lacking on internet skillz

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Probably mafia types.

Hell yes. Now this is the carewemust that needs to be out more. That was funny.

When it comes to the Mainstream Media, I rarely joke. But, it's a waste of time/energy arguing with people who I'll never meet, so I just agree...and move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join