It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are greys?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I hope they will be willing to share their technology, not weapons or anything like that, medical and the ability to travel faster than light as they do. we might not have much to offer but we will try. I would love to fly in space. or even see another world. Do they have like a foreign exchange program? what method do they use to transverse such great distances?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
could you just tell me one thing of information that would make my day and week and moth and year?its a simple yes or no questinon. Did they have anything to do with the egyptian pyramids? and which alien race was it that crashed in roswell? just a personal question.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
schmidt: if i remember correctly, i don't remember who actually said it though. I think the greys that crashed at roswell weren't really sentinent. But controlled robots i think. I don't remember were i read it at, i'll try to find it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
I hope they will be willing to share their technology, not weapons or anything like that, medical and the ability to travel faster than light as they do. we might not have much to offer but we will try. I would love to fly in space. or even see another world. Do they have like a foreign exchange program? what method do they use to transverse such great distances?

CGBSpender

Yes, it is my basic understanding that they are willing to share what we need, if we can't get it ourselves. They will not give us anything far ahead of our time though.

I think the missions of the crews of the visiting teams are those who participate in the foreign exchange programs. The advanced races certainly do all they can to learn about one another's worlds and cultures.

Advanced races use dimensional technologies to travel vast distances through space, because other dimensions have different values of time, not that I understand all about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
could you just tell me one thing of information that would make my day and week and moth and year?its a simple yes or no questinon. Did they have anything to do with the egyptian pyramids? and which alien race was it that crashed in roswell? just a personal question.

Schmidt1989

Yes, alien races built the original pyramids on Earth and in other places in our solar system. They were part of the mechanism built to work in conjunction across the solar system, to help steady the wobble of the planet Mars after the natural accident that destroyed its atmosphere. I have not studied the pyramids and do not know much about them. I know a little from the alien races, but I do not understand all of it.

The crash at Roswell was a sudden, accidental collision of two alien crafts of the same race. It was the race of Einstein's, who I have a drawing of on my site. They are not The Greys, although they are often mistaken for The Greys when people see them, as are many somewhat similar-looking races.

The Roswell crash is publicly famous because information spread about it very quickly, which necessitated the govt generation of relentless disinformation, which still continues today, to try to discredit any talk about the entire event, in order to cover what the US govt did about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, thanks EarthSister, youve just helped with two of my biggest ponders ever, whats the purpose of abductions and cow mutilations? I hate to ask so many questions but what do you expect from a 15 year old buy whos just found out aliens actually exist? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by CGBSpender

CGBSpender

Yes, it is my basic understanding that they are willing to share what we need, if we can't get it ourselves. They will not give us anything far ahead of our time though.

I think the missions of the crews of the visiting teams are those who participate in the foreign exchange programs. The advanced races certainly do all they can to learn about one another's worlds and cultures.

Advanced races use dimensional technologies to travel vast distances through space, because other dimensions have different values of time, not that I understand all about it.

Es, since ets are interested how other culture's work, then why is it so hard for people on earth to contact them? Not everyone is ready for contact, but what about the people who really want to meet them?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If they been on earth for so long why didnt they "contact" with humans with the early civilisations so acceptence wouldnt be a issue? If they made themselves known and was engaged with the everyday person on earth the world would have been a way peaceful place to live.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by myer7025
May I ask a question. How did you of all people get to know so much about "aliens". And are you even human because in your last post you said "our union". I just would like to know because Im not going to lie, I dont know anything about UFOs and different races of them. Can you please enlighten me?

Phew! Finally another person with the same thoughts!
I've been sat quietly reading these darn discriptions that I was starting to believe that everyone had left for Mars or somewhere!
I have know idea what aliens are and I have never seen one.
I have no idea if they truly exist!
I have no idea if I truly exist!... but that doesn't mean 'I'm out there'
Has anyone REALLY seen a physical alien?
If so many different aliens are visiting us, shouldn't we realise that we may be the poor cousins who should catch up and put away our petty arguements, to persue the bigger picture?
Bring me the head of Alfredo 'Grey' Garcia!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Greys who crashed at Roswell are "robots", huh? What if the whole species is just stupid and they just blundered at Roswell? Like they do tasks like intergalactic travel to conduct experiements for some other species because it is/was dangerous or something?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Roswell was a race between two aliens that collided with each other.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
so what the f**k? on one hand i am getting myself sh*t scared because i am reading that the visiting races are infiltrating our religions and are evil, and now i am reading earthsister's posts on how aliens are pretty alround decent dudes, offering us help but our governments are refusing it.
could earthsister be tasked with softening perception of aliens for whatever reason? or am i to believe that they are evil and we should issue a one world government to protect us all (which sure as sh*t is no going to go down well with me.)

argh, this site has frazzled my brain!!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yet another admonition to NOT circumvent the censors.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by finch

finch!

Ok, you don't know the alien races. But you DO know humans. You know that gossip is popular, because that is what makes it gossip. And you know that the truth is rare among it.

Now, think for yourself.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

Es, since ets are interested how other culture's work, then why is it so hard for people on earth to contact them? Not everyone is ready for contact, but what about the people who really want to meet them?

malakiem

It is not difficult for us to contact with alien life if we already have contact. What is so difficult for us, is to accept contact at all, for ourselves and other humans... and more so to be accepted or supported by others when we accept contact. The pressure to conform to our judgmental, dogmatic society and popular opinion is so GREAT, that the bullies come out of the woodwork, back from Jr. High School!

Humans who "really want" to work with alien life, DO. You just do not usually hear about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by myer7025
If they been on earth for so long why didnt they "contact" with humans with the early civilisations so acceptence wouldnt be a issue? If they made themselves known and was engaged with the everyday person on earth the world would have been a way peaceful place to live.

myer7025

They did make contact with individual humans with the early civilizations, and have always continued contact. Acceptance was always an issue, because we always had alternative BELIEFS, like demons and evil spirits. We also thought that anything beyond us spiritually, was either GOD or LUCIFER. We believed that because that is what our leaders taught us to believe. Every time the aliens showed up, we thought they were either Holy or Evil. hahaha.

There is ancient evidence of visiting life through all our history. It has only been since we have had worldwide communications between the publics that we have been sharing an actual competitive amount of TRUE information among the disinformation fed to us about all major world issues. Alien life just happens to be among the biggest topics right now, FINALLY.

Had our current leadership accepted contact, instead of manipulating it for their own power against their own people, we would already be well on our way inside of a more peaceful way to live.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

finch!

Ok, you don't know the alien races. But you DO know humans. You know that gossip is popular, because that is what makes it gossip. And you know that the truth is rare among it.

Now, think for yourself.

it is very hard because im trying to divulge all this infromation off every thread i read and it's very hard to tell what is credible and what is BS! im sure you understand.
i had a search for post's you've made on the NWO as i was intreagued to read your point of view on this.
if you really communicate with other ET races then do you understand their stance on this movement? is it just rubbish or do they really have something to do with it's implication. i apologise for the subject change but i honestly couldn't find anything you've previously posted.

thanks. u2u me if you want with your answer. i can't u2u back cos im a n00b with too few posts!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey Earthsister I would like to believe what your saying but I'm very skeptical of course. And you say the Aliens don't make contact because we aren't peaceful, but if they made contact we would realize how insignificant our differences are and become peaceful.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

it is very hard because im trying to divulge all this infromation off every thread i read and it's very hard to tell what is credible and what is BS! im sure you understand.
i had a search for post's you've made on the NWO as i was intreagued to read your point of view on this.
if you really communicate with other ET races then do you understand their stance on this movement? is it just rubbish or do they really have something to do with it's implication. i apologise for the subject change but i honestly couldn't find anything you've previously posted.

finch

I understand your frustration and position of trying to get at the truth. Most of what you read is not accurate, because it is hearsay, and most of that is repeated from abundant planted government disinformation against the alien races. Agents even pose as alien "abductees" and mainline horrible stories through the alien/UFO field. Agents become great and well-known writers and authors of the most famous "Alien Hate" books. The agents are professional liars and can make you believe them, regardless of whatever "national security" reason they might think they are hired for the job.

The aliens are scary enough just to look at, never mind trying to talk with them or getting sucked out of your house in a beam of light and yanked up onto an alien craft. But when you know what is going on, it's not so scary, in fact it's pretty awesome to have these great experiences and learn so much interesting stuff about the Universe and all the life in it.

None of our visiting races are involved in any of our world order, old or new. If they were, the order of our world would not be such a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
Hey Earthsister I would like to believe what your saying but I'm very skeptical of course. And you say the Aliens don't make contact because we aren't peaceful, but if they made contact we would realize how insignificant our differences are and become peaceful.

Charlie Murphy

Skepticism is very healthy- keep doing that.

The aliens DO make contact. 40 to 42 percent of the population of our world is "some kind" of alien experiencer. But most of these people do not accept contact physically, meaning they won't give the aliens a chance. They would prefer the popular opinion/belief that they must have been abducted by evil aliens, raped and experimented upon. And if they have not experienced this yet, they are sure that it could still happen at any time, "since everybody on Earth knows that is what aliens are really like!" And if the aliens seem to act nice, they must be trying to trick the poor people! Of course the people won't listen to anything the aliens have to say about it, so their contact stops. But this problem is getting better with more people thinking for themselves.

The aliens DO make contact publicly also, in the form of displaying their crafts and the making of authentic crop formations. (Not all crop formations are authentic.) But, all the thought-controlling Earth authorities have to do to make the people believe they did not see what they saw, or that it does not mean what it means, is to create widespread, incredible stories about the events, and cast shadows of stigma across the reputations of people who dare admit they have witnessed something so ridiculous.

The aliens DO make contact, and have for years been offering the governments of our world their assistance to get us well on our way to ending war once and for all, uniting our countries, cleaning up our polluted air and water, preserve our wildlife and marine life and vegetation, show us how to treat sicknesses and share enough food for everyone to eat. But somebody is making too much money and gaining too much world power to want to give that all up. In fact, we have been able to do these things for ourselves for a long time already.

Not until our world leadership wants peace on our world, will we have peace on our world. So we have to change the individual humans who are deep within and high up in our world leadership. We either have to change their minds or change over these individual people.

PS The organization of visiting races is increasing sightings and individual contacts steadily over time. This is leading to a point of grand entrance for all the world to see, which the organization has chosen Japan to host.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by EarthSister]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join