It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are greys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on these?

Are greys nothing more than another species of human?
Are greys the human but further up on the evolution stage?
Are greys a completely different creature all together?
Are greys angels?
I definitely dont believe that they’re angels but i lean to either number 1 or 2.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You might want to do a search. Its new and improved.
There is a few threads already started on this. Heres a few to get you going.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
What are your thoughts on these?

Are greys nothing more than another species of human?
Are greys the human but further up on the evolution stage?
Are greys a completely different creature all together?
Are greys angels?
I definitely dont believe that they’re angels but i lean to either number 1 or 2.

Schmidt1989

What I know from my personal experience, believe it or not:

"The Greys" (not their real name) are one of the 218 races visiting Earth. They are not human-- meaning they do not have the same genetics we do. But they are people, like all our visiting races.

All of the races visiting Earth have different genetics, although few of them share some genetics, being offshoots of other races.

One of the races visiting Earth is human, meaning they are of the "exact" same genetics we are. That is because the genetics to be our entire race came directly from their advanced race. Our races have evolved from our genetic beginning on our uniquely different worlds, and cannot share atmosphere now.

None of our visiting races can openly share the same atmosphere. All meet by the use of common advanced technologies and/or common advanced natural abilities. The advanced races affect this for us when we meet with them also.

We humans on our world are populating our world, not completely unlike we races in the Universe are populating the Universe.

Angels are real too. They are a different kind of being from all our races of people who live on our worlds. Angels work for God at all worlds of life.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To confuse matters even more, there are several different species of extraterrestrials that resemble what we call "greys". There are different heights, limb lengths, eye colors & shapes, as well as other biological qualities that differentiate them. There is even a species that is entirely cybernetic (they are tasked with conducting most of the cattle abductions now).

MK

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
218? How do you know this?
And how come not one of those 218 have actually made open contact? seems abit odd.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
218? How do you know this?
And how come not one of those 218 have actually made open contact? seems abit odd.

Deimos

I know this from the alien races. They have been telling me the number of visiting races as it increased since 1990, from 170 to 218. In that time, a few of the races were forced to leave by the organization, either because they would not change their tactics or they had no natural business being here. Now, as of April 2000, all of our visiting races are working together toward a diplomatic relationship with our world.

Most of our visiting races have worked with their own human contacts for thousands of years, and accomplished a great deal of teaching and public awareness through them. Some races have tried repeatedly over recent years, always unsuccessfully, to open contact with our leading govts. But our leading govts have had other ideas of what to get from the aliens, and how to get it, besides what the aliens wanted to help them with. Instead, the leading govts threaten the aliens and promote propaganda while publicly denying any knowledge of alien life.

Now the organization of visiting races is preparing to open contact with Earth despite the leading govts interference, starting with one nation, which will be Japan. They asked the USA first, but the USA refused, as it has the most to lose on Earth by our world uniting with our local group of worlds, as well as the most to be exposed upon the truth about the management of our world being discovered.

To stay on topic, all the visiting races are people and have overcome their own early primitive beginnings, which for some included atrocities such as war and starvation. All advanced races work together and help each other, not only to survive, but to excel beyond every next limitation for ALL.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
They have been telling you? How do they do this? When do they do this? And why you?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
They have been telling you? How do they do this? When do they do this? And why you?

stumason

Please pardon me, but I don't want to go off topic from this great thread. I have answered these questions many times on ATS, to be found by viewing my other posts. If you can't find what you are looking for, U2U me.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I believe they are humans from the future!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I went one better earthsister and visited your site (Project at Earth). Cannot say I am convinced, as it seems very similar to some other persons who claim to have contact with aliens. Have you any proof of this happening?

I am not a disbeliever in Aliens at all (quite the contrary,as I have seen UFO's before) and would love to believe your story, however, there is precious little to back up your claims.

Add that to the fact that your "Channelled Wisdom" page is in fact the story about the Emperors New Clothes, by Han Christian Anderson.

[edit on 12/3/05 by stumason]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
EarthSister, your storys and site seem very umm... unique so i would like to propse that you prve that you know at least one piece of this information. Because i do not believe in angels or god.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
stumason

Thank you for visiting my site. Alien/UFO sites are similar for two reasons. They are the truth, or they are copied. My material is original and directly from my alien contacts. It's ok if you do not believe that. I am never offended just for that because I know very well how difficult it is for people to get at the truth, and how much trickery there is going on.

Do you know that story? It's about a town of people who did not know anything about a mysterious subject that two wiseasses made up. (Can I say wiseass?) Everyone in town doubted themselves, so they all pretended they each knew the truth but only kept repeating what everyone else was pretending and repeating. Isn't that funny? That is what the people with all the channeled wisdom are doing, as well as the groupies who make up the UFO field. Do you believe that people do that?

Please do not just take my word for anything. I offer no evidence to my personal claims of experience and knowledge. I can only tell you that I am as honest and sincere as I can be. Learn for yourself.

Any "evidence" can be used to mislead you instead, unless you already know something for yourself. You have seen UFO's before, so dig deeper and see if there isn't more there for you to learn.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

EarthSister, your storys and site seem very umm... unique so i would like to propse that you prve that you know at least one piece of this information. Because i do not believe in angels or god.

Schmidt1989

I do not prove it. I offer my personal point of view from my own experience and teachings. I do not challenge anybody to believe me. I mostly help people understand what is happening to them already, so it can make sense to them in their own way.

It is the general rule that the alien races do not give any pieces of personal evidence to their human contacts to have possession of. That kind of evidence does not prove what is true, but can prove anything anybody wants it to prove. It also names that person as a target for any kind of harassment. Instead, the evidence of alien life is placed all over our planet by the alien races for all to see and learn from.

Do not underestimate the value of the evidence we have so far. Although the official declaration is that it is not evidence, it is all well-documented, and the truth will come out about all of it in time.

I feel that people who do not believe in Angels or God just have not realized the experience, or they have not heard a reasonable explanation yet. I firmly believe that nobody should just believe in anything they do not experience or understand for themselves.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
okay, do these aliens tell you anything about roswell or the egyptian pyramids, if not ask them some questions.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

okay, do these aliens tell you anything about roswell or the egyptian pyramids, if not ask them some questions.

Yes but I can't answer here. It's really off topic. I have answered it before on ATS, which you can find if you search my posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That is some scary ****

I cant believe that but I do believe that we are visited by beings from another planet.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by myer7025

That is some scary ****

Why scary?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thats a lot of races. There isnt that many races in stargate SG1, Starwars and Startrak combined. I wouldnt mind speaking with one of them. I would love to "speak" with one. I just dont want anything to happen to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by myer7025
Thats a lot of races. There isnt that many races in stargate SG1, Starwars and Startrak combined. I wouldnt mind speaking with one of them. I would love to "speak" with one. I just dont want anything to happen to me.

When more people on Earth start speaking with the alien races, more truth is going to override all the disinformation we think we know about them. Nothing is going to happen to anybody, except for getting educated from the horse's mouth. Nobody on Earth knows the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the aliens, except the aliens.

218 is just the number of our closest advanced neighbors who can travel the distance to work here. Our union area is five galaxies and over 5200 advanced, networked races. And a few hundred more primitive races like us.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
May I ask a question. How did you of all people get to know so much about "aliens". And are you even human because in your last post you said "our union". I just would like to know because Im not going to lie, I dont know anything about UFOs and different races of them. Can you please enlighten me?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join