It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet coming.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Crosswinds
a reply to: Phage

It's the apocalypse!!
Nyeh Nyeh

So which of the horsemen of the apocalypse is bluish green?

That would be the pale horse.
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." Revelation 6:8
So much for no doom and gloom

edit on 3-4-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
DOOM!

DP
edit on 3-4-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

I have no clue why there would be two orbital paths like that. I thought comets always went around the sun, but the earth is also in a horseshoe orbit with an asteroid or moon and I cannot for the life of me figure how that works, an asteroid comes close to earth, turns around, and goes the other way. Then it comes the other way and does the same thing. Sort of like it is repelled by the earth, it could be the same way with this comet and the sun.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Crosswinds
a reply to: Phage

It's the apocalypse!!
Nyeh Nyeh

So which of the horsemen of the apocalypse is bluish green?

The one called 'Ka-China'.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks! Great explanation

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

it is speculated -> Comet Atlas has broken up and the interior icy mass is creating the extraordinary huge Coma/Atmosphere around Atlas
as time and travel increase the several loosely clumped icy-rock parts of Atlas will become distinct individual comets with their own separate orbit paths (like shoemaker Levy turning into a 'string' of comets/asteroids)

reminder - this is a speculation I read in some report, about Atlas coming apart

ETA

as far as the Comet bringing bad woo-woo...
has anyone read the report that a supernaturally 'Blood' red Moon rose over Rome & Vatican at 12:15 AM on Easter Sunday, and there are photos as evidence of a blood-red Moon taken at both Rome and Milan when absolutely no eclipsed Moon was expected or anticipated... maybe lunar activity in July and November but not in april

so, the woowoo from a red moon suggests that death or something is coming to Rome or Vatican/Pope ?? and soon

Atlas might been sign for CV/COVID19 pestilence-pandemic
blood moon over certain locals portends badness on-the-way
edit on th30158678677213062020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, it broke up I guess.

scitechdaily.com...

So, what will happen to all the pieces now?
edit on 30-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't understand the problem.

The idea of "stay at home" does not apply to many outdoor recreational activities. In most states, parks were still open if social distancing could be followed (for example one park near me that is closed is a river walk with a relatively narrow trail on which people need to walk in both directions; that's closed due to the narrowness of the trail). The other parks are quite busy, and there is nothing wrong with that if social distancing is kept.

Golf courses in Pennsylvania (where I live) and neighboring New Jersey have opened back up today, May 2. PA and NJ are among the states with the most strict stay at home orders, but they are now OK with golf courses.

And why not? Social distancing can easily be kept on a golf course, even if you are playing with a partner.

edit on 5/2/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oops! My last post was in the wrong forum.. Sorry!

edit on 5/2/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join