It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Took a Pandemic for so Called Independents To Show Their True Colors & blame it all on the POTUS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

What are you talking about?... I just proved in my response before yours that left-wing leaders, and even WHO downplayed this virus from the start. When President Trump decided to enforce the travel ban from China and Iran, YOUR LEADERS called him a racist for doing that, and they all pretty much said they would not have made any travel restrictions from any country... We would be right now as Italy or Spain are at this moment if YOUR LEADERS were in command...

It's ironic how you all in the left seem to forget what your leaders do and say, yet here you are complaining that it took president Trump 3 weeks to act, yet i am certain that if he had acted earlier you would be complaining about it and claiming how "he is Hitler..."

HYPOCRITES!!!

edit on 4-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some of the governors are taking it too far I think. I believe Trump is more moderate in that way, and I think he wants to really help hurting Americans and keep
Americans safe. That said, I’m concerned that a) the virus may really be a bioweapon in which case the elites may be using it to destroy Trumps roaring economy or b) it’s an excuse to destroy the economy and ruin Trump at the same time with Trump only being able to do what all the leaders of the nations are doing c) bioweapon out of China to ruin the free market of the West and exert dominance d) it really is a pandemic worth the shutdown that’s so fire they won’t tell us or e) insert any other theory.
For the record I still support Trump, I am for Liberty, I am distressed at what this is doing to the world.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join