It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Took a Pandemic for so Called Independents To Show Their True Colors & blame it all on the POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

After three plus years as president, I can’t imagine anyone that hasn’t already made a decision if they want to vote for trump in November.

The next election will have two choices for president... “third party’s are a joke”

Trump
Biden

Pick one you believe will do the better job getting the economy rolling again and keeping it rolling.
Bare in mind Biden can’t remember what state he’s In currently.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trump
Biden

Pick one you believe will do the better job getting the economy rolling again and keeping it rolling. Bare in mind Biden can’t remember what state he’s In currently.

Good game everyone. We had a helluva run.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It only took a world pandemic

Only? That’s all it took?

Lmao

You mean the pandemic caused by the lab George Sorros ( the Hitler obeyer) is part owner. Its likely intentional, since the fake impeachment didn't work.

Let me go on record saying this:

If this doesn't get Trump out of office, you can expect much worse next year. Probably a nuke in one of the US's largest cities. Don't think for a second that Sorros cant get one either. You better obey him, just like he obeyed Adolf Hitler, or he will kill millions of Americans for doing otherwise

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'll probably vote for Trump again, but that in NO WAY means I can't be critical when I disagree with what he's done.

I think this police-state crap is wrong.
I think the bail-outs are wrong.
I think the trillions spent is wrong.

We should have been smart from the beginning. We should have kept things open and cautioned people. Asked them to behave as if they were all infected so they wouldn't expose themselves or others.

But our country is populated with idiots, reactionaries and partisan sh#t stains!

Just because I voted for Trump in 2016 in no way obligates me to agree with everything he does!

I'll leave that mindless drone behavior to the democrats.
edit on 2-4-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey, did anyone get any updates on the Venezuelan drug war?

We should talk about that to cheer everyone up with winning.

Are we on phase 5 of the stimulus package yet? 10 million jobs lost in two weeks, but at least the stock market has been green a majority of both of those weeks.

Go Trump. Orange man good. If you can't agree with Orange man good, you literally have a mental illness. We've had threads on how TDS is real, and clearly, anyone who disagrees with Trump has it.

If trump were to spend trillions of dollars, multiple times, in the same year... It's definitely because we have a problem that requires him to do that, even if hardly any of it is spent on said problem. Also, he's doing so so successfully and efficiently, it is unmatched to anyone else who could be in that chair right now.

I'm not gonna stop yet, I'm literally getting a boner for how awesome Trump is.

Phase five of the stimulus package is going to be sick you guys... I heard we might get another check. Hopefully our check isn't too big though, because that would be going to corporations who just added to the 10 million unemployed as a loan. But if they don't use the government to pay their furloughed workers, their loan is forgiven. They are however allowed to cut back salaries, 401k matching agreed upon hiring, and other benefit programs for stockholders the good of the company.

Now be good citizens and at least respect the president because #TimeOfCrisis

Good boys and girls. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Pot shops are deemed essitial though.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: underwerks

It only took a world pandemic

Only? That’s all it took?

Lmao

You mean the pandemic caused by the lab George Sorros ( the Hitler obeyer) is part owner. Its likely intentional, since the fake impeachment didn't work.

Let me go on record saying this:

If this doesn't get Trump out of office, you can expect much worse next year. Probably a nuke in one of the US's largest cities. Don't think for a second that Sorros cant get one either. You better obey him, just like he obeyed Adolf Hitler, or he will kill millions of Americans for doing otherwise

Ah sh*t.

I didn't know George Soros was the one who made Trump sign a bill for trillion of dollars that didn't go towards the virus it was made for. If he made this virus, he means business.

I take everything I said before in this thread back. Didn't know what we were up against.

My bad everyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not if the weed comes from Venezuela.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This President is responsible for saving tens...if not hundreds of thousands American lives already.
Among those thousands already saved could be friends and family of...if not, these "independents" themselves.

I agree with you. When the POTUS implemented the travel ban from China and Iran it helped to limit the spread of this virus. Yet the always anti-Trump, even those in these forums, were clamoring with the left-wing media "how the travel ban from China and Iran proved that Trump is a racist..."

Oh, and let's not forget those whom have been claiming, and keep claiming that the travel ban proved that Trump is a racist, looking at the underwerks type of crowd in ATS, started claiming "Trump didn't do enough..." These are the same people whom would have voted for "open borders are part of, and never would have banned travel from China & Iran, Joe Biden/Hillary's camp...

Now we have got the "chest thumping with only brass cojones in the back of their vehicles" clamoring how "we are the only freedom loving in the U.S., the new freedom fighters..." Meanwhile their only true response is to having joined the anti-Trump camp meanwhile they keep on clamoring together...

edit on 2-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You main fault in your voting style is that elections are not intended to elect a party but a person. Both parties can go to hell for all I care.
The thing about Trump is that he has used both to his advantage through the years and he knows the 2 parties better than we do. Just after he announced, the republican party didn't want him but he didn't care. The republican party was going to serve his purposes best and they got him whether they wanted him or not. He knew that as well as they did. They slowly jumped on the bandwagon though.
Trump isn't no dummy.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I made it clear in the op that I was talking about those whom call themselves independent, among some others, whom proclaim how they are the "real freedom fighters in the U.S." meanwhile the only thing they have done is to join the "never Trump camp", and while they ONLY type in threads about how Trump is "the new Hitler, the virus is not really that bad, and that it is a "consti-piracy theory..."

I call to action, all those people mentioned above, to actually put their cojones in the line and prove with deeds that "this virus is just a conspiracy for Trump to become the new Hitler" , like they seem to claim...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

American bred, American spread!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ah , States Rights OVERRULE Federal Government Legal Mandates! .Oh , Wait...........

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When covid started Trump said it could be serious and people ripped on him for fear mongering saying it was just a ploy leading to a power grab. So, he toned it down some and now they rip on him for not taking it seriously enough soon enough.

It honestly doesn't matter what he does - someone will complain about it and call him all kinds of stupid names.

#Stillyourpresident

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ah , States Rights OVERRULE Federal Government Legal Mandates! .Oh , Wait...........

Which is exactly why you see differences on how different governors are reacting. For example, in Wyoming we can still go out, and there are no new laws wanting to fine and imprison people whom dare to go outside... Yet, how many people are blaming it all on Trump?... While those same people are shifting the blame away from China's CCP, whom were the ones whom started this pandemic, and from those governors, the large majority whom are left-wing, imposing laws about imprisoning and fining people for going outside etc...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I call to action, all those people mentioned above, to actually put their cojones in the line and prove with deeds that "this virus is just a conspiracy for Trump to become the new Hitler" , like they claim...

I go to work every day at my hospital.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Not if the weed comes from Venezuela.

America First!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I call to action, all those people mentioned above, to actually put their cojones in the line and prove with deeds that "this virus is just a conspiracy for Trump to become the new Hitler" , like they claim...

But that's not enough. You are probably using protection, or staying away if you can from patients whom have been proven to be infected with the virus.

If you are one of those claiming "this is a conspiracy by Trump to take away our freedoms" then prove it. Film yourself get infected, which will probably infect your family, and film yourself for the next two weeks. BTW, remember that there has to be at least 60 of you doing this together, so we know for certain this virus is just an excuse by Trump to "become Hitler..."

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thank you for saving lives.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Are you insane?

Not ONE person have I read or heard has said this virus is fake.

As a matter of fact, I've consistantly stated that it is serious.

But a serious virus is no excuse for the inflation waiting for us, is no excuse for the police-state tactics, is no excuse for shutting down the economy.

The cure is going to hurt more Americans than this virus.

The impact of government actions will be felt far longer than the impact of this virus.

I'm lucky so far because I have a job still, but it won't last when I need 1,000,000 dollars to buy a gallon of milk!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join