It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Thanks Continually

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
a reply to: schuyler

Oh, I've wallowed in my own misery for years now. Not going to stop me from posting occasionally here:

Rule #12: I have nothing to do here, so if I feel like doing stupid sh.. like posting purposely absurd photoshopped pics on Reddit or crazy drunk replies to other’s Tweets, don’t beat myself over it. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO HERE and I’m just f'ing around while I bide time until my death. I have zero interest in improving myself, of learning new things, of creating anything of substance. I do not enjoy waking up in a reality where I cannot trust anyone and therefore have no inspiration or desire to achieve anymore.

Well then, I salute you for being such an accomplished and dedicated wallower. And that sir, may be your purpose... to serve as an example(and a fine one at that) of what not to be. I leave the wallowing to you experts. Carry on.
edit on 4/2/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Oh, I've wallowed in my own misery for years now. Not going to stop me from posting occasionally here:

Rule #12: I have nothing to do here, so if I feel like doing stupid sh.. like posting purposely absurd photoshopped pics on Reddit or crazy drunk replies to other’s Tweets, don’t beat myself over it. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO HERE and I’m just f'ing around while I bide time until my death. I have zero interest in improving myself, of learning new things, of creating anything of substance. I do not enjoy waking up in a reality where I cannot trust anyone and therefore have no inspiration or desire to achieve anymore.

Well then, I salute you for bring such an accomplished and dedicated wallower. And that sir, may be your purpose... to serve as an example(and a fine one at that) of what not to be. I leave the wallowing to you experts. Carry on.

An other wise man once told me, you don't hate the person, you only hate what they do. We've all been in bad situations. Myself currently... Don't discount others though, you never know what corners they may turn. I've seen some sad sacks come around and do beautiful things.
edit on 2-4-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Could always be a lot worse, and always could be alot better.

Getting angry at the sky just means he wins.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Well then, I salute you for bring such an accomplished and dedicated wallower. And that sir, may be your purpose... to serve as an example(and a fine one at that) of what not to be. I leave the wallowing to you experts. Carry on.

An other wise man once told me, you don't hate the person, you only hate what they do. We've all been in bad situations. Myself currently... Don't discount others though, you never know what corners they may turn. I've seen some sad sacks come around and do beautiful things.

You're right, of course. I was being smarmy instead of compassionate. Thanks for calling me out on it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

You're right, of course. I was being smarmy instead of compassionate. Thanks for calling me out on it.

If the path was smoothe, it'd be a boring walk.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

You're a terrible Christian. Re-read your bible. It should only take like 4 years, it's so tedious.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You're a terrible Christian. Re-read your bible. It should only take like 4 years, it's so tedious.

Hmm... Aren't we all terrible? I'm not Christian but I know they try to be better. My belief is believing in something is better to believing in nothing. But I have an enormous track record of being wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Lighten up, Francis!
-Sarge

edit on 2-4-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to:
schuyler

And Fluke....Flukie....Flukester....you little rascal, you...I'm on to you. I know you're just being contrary for contrary's sake to get a rise out of people. You little trickster, you. Why, I oughta....

And when you sober up you're going to look back on this and just laugh....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One great way to lift your spirits and brighten your mood is to stop right now and take a moment to thank God for your blessings. You'll find it's almost impossible to feel bad when you're actively thanking God. And thank Him for what, you ask? Are you alive right now? Then close your eyes and tell Him thank you. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel while you're thanking Him.
The Bible tells us to always rejoice, to pray continually, and to be thankful in all circumstances. Sure, it may SOUND simplistic, but it's not. Just try it, what have you got to lose. You might just feel better.

Most people have not discovered the the meaning of the phrase

Mind over matter.

It’s capable of more than just cheering you up.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Nope. I am who I am, but it's not that. This is me and you can see the remainder of my rules. I assure you it takes 3 years, 11 months, 29 (or 30) days, 23 hours, 57 minutes less long than the bible takes to read:

aaronproof.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nope. I am who I am, but it's not that. This is me and you can see the remainder of my rules. I assure you it takes 3 years, 11 months, 29 (or 30) days, 23 hours, 57 minutes less long than the bible takes to read:

aaronproof.com...

Thank you for clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

One great way to lift your spirits and brighten your mood is to stop right now and take a moment to thank God for your blessings. You'll find it's almost impossible to feel bad when you're actively thanking God. And thank Him for what, you ask? Are you alive right now? Then close your eyes and tell Him thank you. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel while you're thanking Him.
The Bible tells us to always rejoice, to pray continually, and to be thankful in all circumstances. Sure, it may SOUND simplistic, but it's not. Just try it, what have you got to lose. You might just feel better.

Most people have not discovered the the meaning of the phrase

Mind over matter.

It’s capable of more than just cheering you up.

Exactly. My brain and my mind belong to me and they do what I tell them to do.... not the other way around. My brain and my mind are merely tools at my disposal.
And many times I've had to tell them to just shut up... and to stop indulging in negativity.
edit on 4/2/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Efit

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh, no problem MSP, in case you want to witness a post I made that clearly shows proof of what I'm commenting about (middle)ages ago, here is one where I reference ATS, way back in 2018:
aaronproof.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Oh, no problem MSP, in case you want to witness a post I made that clearly shows proof of what I'm commenting about (middle)ages ago, here is one where I reference ATS, way back in 2018:
aaronproof.com...

Well, you've got a friend in me. If you ever want to talk I'm here and I care even if you feel no one else does. I feel you.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yup most can’t even figure out how to use all of their 🧠.

Let’s talk about ufo’s or big G or something interesting, speaking of brain’s my brain is starving for stimuli.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

aaronproof.com...

Well, you've got a friend in me. If you ever want to talk I'm here and I care even if you feel no one else does. I feel you.

Look, I know you're speaking in double meaning, coded language. I've been pissing constantly today, even though I clearly shouldn't be. Piss = 3rd chakra = friendship. I know you and everything here is a lie/coded...but go ahead, keep replying to me with further messages.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yep, typical. I'm sure this isn't suspicious at all:

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yep, typical. I'm sure this isn't suspicious at all:

i.imgur.com...

I really want you to do something for me, I want you to go get something to eat and take a minute to savor your meal ( however humble it may be ) and get on YouTube and watch some funny cat videos for a while. And I'm serious as a heart attack about this. It's important to me that you do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join