It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Thanks Continually

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

quinine is said to stop covid-19 in its tracks if given early enough. There is a fuss going on over france over quinine. Because its cheap the pharmaceutical companies see it as a threat to possible killings (in earnings).

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And I give thanks to you misssmartypants for reminding me whats important.

Thank You

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm surrounded by sadistic technocratic "queens" who make it their daily endeavor to antagonize me. Who should I thank for that? It's probably god, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

It's always god. Remember to thank him hourly. I thank god every hour...by flipping two birds to the sky...and to the ground....and all around.

Hi god, what's up?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

It's always god. Remember to thank him hourly. I thank god every hour... by flipping two birds to the sky...and to the ground....and all around.

I do that every day. I watched that fake megalomaniac fcking thug behead a child upon his bullsht altar.
edit on 2-4-2020 by IredBafi because: It's artificial. Never forget, it's all in your head.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Your life is exactly what you make of it.

Period.

You're a liar. You're a control mechanism sent in to deter my message. This life is a set up, a sham, being manipulated and observed by those who are capitalizing on the entertainment of it all, the resulting energy. Sure, you can make things happen for yourself when you put your mind to them (I become a millionaire, for instance), but to act like we are each in control of our own lives is a lie...is propaganda. Just STFU already.

To you I'm a liar because I'm a control mechanism send in to deter your message.

To me you're clinically insane and should probably be carted off to wherever the crazies go.

Either way, my life is great and yours sucks.

Because of what you and I have made of our lives.

Have a nice day and God bless you!

edit on 2-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to:
MissSmartypants

I have zero issue with your reply. I'm truly glad you're not me and either remain a clueless robot or that you are simply doing what the other person I responded to was doing...spreading propaganda in order to keep me/others in line. I really don't care and have no idea why I'm even bothering to reply to this thread:

Rule #5: Why bother? Do not make conversation, jokes, etc. Be as boring as possible as a form of protest. Only respond with the absolute basic necessary responses in public (thank you, yes please), don’t respond to emails, don’t comment on websites, don’t respond to comments on my videos, etc. I believe I’m being watched and I refuse to be entertaining, to be tested, or to be “sized up” in any way. If at any point while I’m composing a comment or responding to an email, I’m like “why the f am I doing this?”, just stop doing it….because WHY BOTHER?

Well, if I'm supposed to be "keeping you in line" I don't seem to be very good at it.
My advice to you.... just simmer down, now.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

quinine is said to stop covid-19 in its tracks if given early enough. There is a fuss going on over france over quinine. Because its cheap the pharmaceutical companies see it as a threat to possible killings (in earnings).

Quinine was given to GIs during WWII who contracted malaria. It turned their skin yellow. It does not prevent nor cure malaria, but alleviates the symptoms.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Your life is exactly what you make of it.

Period.

You're a liar. You're a control mechanism sent in to deter my message.

Nobody asked for your message, especially one as negative as yours. You obviously have some anger management issues. Maybe it's time to take a break from ATS and wallow in your own misery.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Lime juice prevents scurvy.
And benefits of the juniper berry are untold.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's always god. Remember to thank him hourly. I thank god every hour...by flipping two birds to the sky...and to the ground....and all around.

Hi god, what's up?

So...how's that working out for you? LOL.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's not my fault you have low expectations about what life should truly be and are hence fitter and happier...a pig..in a cage...on antibiotics.

-Radiohead

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

If ever once in my life I made my Father in Heaven smile?

Then My life is complete. Thank you Jesus Thank you Father

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Oh, I've wallowed in my own misery for years now. Not going to stop me from posting occasionally here:

Rule #12: I have nothing to do here, so if I feel like doing stupid sh.. like posting purposely absurd photoshopped pics on Reddit or crazy drunk replies to other’s Tweets, don’t beat myself over it. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO HERE and I’m just f'ing around while I bide time until my death. I have zero interest in improving myself, of learning new things, of creating anything of substance. I do not enjoy waking up in a reality where I cannot trust anyone and therefore have no inspiration or desire to achieve anymore.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Simmer down, huh? You're speaking in double meaning, coded language, because I'm simply being used as a food source...as usual. But, you continue acting like you're a legitimate person with pure/good intentions.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

A wise man I once met told me, "if you don't like where you are, move on to somewhere else." So simple. I think about it daily. I fear moving on because I'd lose the illusion of security I currently have. Isn't it strange that we'd rather be miserable? I'd truly like to write. Hell, I'm published. But I don't. For fear of insecurity. And general insanity, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Muddle some maraschino cherries with a lil orange, demerara sugar and bitters with that scotch.

Forget the new fads.

Stay old fashioned.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

Or you could just drink it neat like it's supposed to be dranked...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker
depends what you drinking bud, but it seems like this lad dos'nt need any additives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join