It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thats the only sensible way of looking at it, until there is alot more info, what we have is inconclusive.

Not very satisfactory.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

Thats the only sensible way of looking at it, until there is alot more info, what we have is inconclusive.

What we have is rising numbers of cases and hospitalizations.
edit on 4/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You don't need to tell me mate, every day here we are hitting new records.

Our hospitals are #ed.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We've now established the simple fact that if this country ever has to deal with a real natural crisis (hint: this ain't it, not even remotely close) the nation will fold like an infant trying to square up against Mike Tyson in '88... .

This + 1000.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Read it well people

Number of deaths: 2,813,503
Death rate: 863.8 deaths per 100,000 population
Life expectancy: 78.6 years
Infant Mortality rate: 5.79 deaths per 1,000 live births
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2017, tables 1, 3, 13
pdf icon
[PDF – 2 MB]
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 647,457
Cancer: 599,108
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
Diabetes: 83,564
Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173

This isn't the end of the dang World.

www.cdc.gov...

3 million have to die in this country just to double our normal yearly rate. Not even a blip on the radar

Economic collapse on the other hand? That's the real danger to the country
edit on 4/2/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

If the worse case scenario happens, we still won't even come close to doubling our typical yearly deaths from other causes.

www.cdc.gov...

Not a big deal. Almost 3.7 million births per year, however = overpopulation

We can handle the deaths. We can't handle economic collapse.
edit on 4/2/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Everything...and 1,000+ deaths TODAY. Here...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

“This was JBurns, reporting live from Chernobyl’s nuclear power station’s control room, thank you J.
You heard it, it’s 3.6 Roentgen, not good but not really bad.”

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
On February 29th, the USA saw it's first COVID-19 death and my God, we've lost so many since that day.

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!! Granted only 5,700 of those, (a whole 2 percent!!!) were caused by COVID-19, but buy God every little bit helps so we all gotta give until we ain't got no more and then give some more. Right? Eff 'em, they must go out the goddamn window because: OMG, peeps be scared and we gott pander to it! The economy: Eff it! 2 percent of the deaths in this country outweigh the livelihoods of hundreds of millions! Dissenter: Eff 'em, shame them into silence and if that doesn't work, whine louder about them, call them names, treat them like pariahs because, as we all know, only the propagandized narratives are important now that we've embraced fascism and lives that must be driven by fear 24/7.

We've now established the simple fact that if this country ever has to deal with a real natural crisis (hint: this ain't it, not even remotely close) the nation will fold like an infant trying to square up against Mike Tyson in '88... because that's basically where we're at now, a collective of children begat from a nation that once had a spine and wouldn't have surrendered our rights and economy for anything, let alone a goddamned virus that produces symptoms identical to the common flu but must never be called the flu, lest the more astute amongst us realize it's a piss poor excuse to allow fascism and self effected mass poverty in this nation.

This NEEDS to be quoted in full again.

And preserved for future Sense and Sensibility.

The worst aspect about the cowering spineless insanity displayed by the entire world is that it is sheer incompetence rather than conspiratorial.

Aside from Hungary at the moment, whose government is proudly goose-stepping around after an overnight totalitarian policy - and the EU can do # all about it because they're slightly distracted at the moment.

This is like a particularly cheesy, rather unlikely episode of The Twilight Zone... yet happening before our very eyes.

edit on 3-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
It should come as a surprise to no one yet it does.

Our government along with others have lied to us and are taking away our freedoms & money

I remember seeing some threads on here a while back about Trump being predicted as the last president of the US. I was wondering if this could be how that would play out. We have some crazy epidemic take over, the country shuts down, economy is stale, people need things to survive but banks and money are closed and scarce then people start manufacturing things for the rest of the people and over time we get indoctrinated to the ways of communism or something along those lines and then after a period of adjustment, we are told that China now owns us to settle some debts or something like that and by the way we have a new leader and flag.....

Not saying that this is what is going on, just pointing out that this is where my brain goes sometimes and the thoughts it shares with me. I figured I would share it with all of you to see what you think?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Nothing to see here, carry on.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So, jow many died in a day in America? Was it 1169 people? You do realise that will rise? I know you do not care about American lives, and really only care about your own personal freedom, but let's see if thst view changes if someone you love gets the virus, which I hope to God they don't!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I remember seeing some threads on here a while back about Trump being predicted as the last president of the US.

I have also seen people compare Lord trump to Jesus and Noah!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have to say, the ignorance and the selfishness of some people on here is unbelievable, and really goes to show that when something lime this happens, people tend to think about themselves and not their fellow countrymen and women, ecven though they will shout how patriotic they are and how they love their country!

As for the people saying this is just a flu, please, do some research!

COVID-19 causes more severe disease than seasonal influenza, that much is pretty obvious! Not just that, most people have built an immunity to seasonal flu strains, hence the reason many people, esp young healthy people, will get a flu every so often. I am in my 40s, and ladt time I had the flu was in my 20s.

COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunityto, hence the reason why is is dangeruos and unpredictable. People can have mild symptoms, and people can have severe symtoms, no matter their age and how healthy they are.

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.

So, instead of worry about your own freedom, maybe think about other people in your country, and also think about the bigger picture here!

Like I said before, the UK is just as free as America. Why are we not moaning about are freedom being taking away from us?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Just think, if you catch Covid-19 and knowingly go out. Lets say to see a loved one in a nursing home and you give it to them. They give it to everyone else in the home. Due to old age and other issues most are massively affected by it and a large % die

ITS OK BECAUSE OF FREEDOM!

I would rather sit this one out and so I am not responsible for damaging the health of loved ones and strangers because I fancied popping out like a moron

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

You're not allowed to use common sense, caution and consideration, you have to be all Reeeeee reeeee reee, what about me? Dey tuck r jubs.

Burdman, what you don't seem to understand is exponential growth and vectors and that this has occured in flu season when services are already at near capacity. On top of that deaths aren't the only significant figure as the virus is highly contagious (over 1 million reported corona symptoms in the UK in just two days last week). If/when the illness hits key infrastructure like emergency services, delivery drivers, grocery shop workers no one will be able to buy any food or have access to healthcare causing major devastation.

The more advanced a society, the more vulnerable it is to collapse as the weakest links fail. A temporary dip in the economy and minor inconvenience for a month or two is noting compared to the devastation that'd be caused by burying heads in the sand and pretending it's 'just flu'

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Just think, if you catch Covid-19 and knowingly go out. Lets say to see a loved one in a nursing home and you give it to them. They give it to everyone else in the home. Due to old age and other issues most are massively affected by it and a large % die

ITS OK BECAUSE OF FREEDOM!

I would rather sit this one out and so I am not responsible for damaging the health of loved ones and strangers because I fancied popping out like a moron

But people died for your freedom!!!!!!! You deserve your freedom!!! Don't worry about giving the virus to other people! As long as you are ok, don't worry about anyone else, just your own freedom!

Sarcasm off!
edit on 3-4-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
People all die, one way or another. The majority live long lives.

Just look around online and find stuff like....

- complications from childbirth and pregnancy caused 1,208 deaths in 2017

- 2,812 accidental deaths were due to fires in 2017

- 3,709 deaths were caused by accidental drowning in 2017

- 6,946 people died from accidental strangulation or suffocation

- Accidental falls accounted for 36,338 deaths in 2017 [ 36,388 !!!!! ]

- In 2017, 55,672 people died from pneumonia and influenza (the flu) [ OMG, 55,672 !!!!! ]

- Accidental poisoning accounted for 64,795 deaths in 2017. Accidental drug overdoses are also included in this category. [ OMG !!! 64,795 !!!!! ]

And don't forget the millions literal millions who died from cancer, diabetes, Alzheimers, etc.

OMG for sure.

Let's just get on with living. This hysteria is not about a virus. It's about the globalist agenda of these technocratic control freaks. That is the real war we need to fight. Forget the virus. Fight these people that are coming to kill us all.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
You are given 100 sweets (use your imagination to what they are) you are told that 2 are poisoned. You are now given the option of throwing them away or giving them to your family.

Every sweet has to be eaten if not thrown away.

There is peoples freedom, freedom to PROTECT OTHERS or THREATEN THEIR HEALTH.

Seeing some of the sheer stupidity of some people here in the UK and some of the blanket moronic posts from some Americans, its clear that they are selfish and ignorant of how pandemics work and don't give a toss about the health of others.

Let's just get on with living. This hysteria is not about a virus. It's about the globalist agenda of these technocratic control freaks. That is the real war we need to fight. Forget the virus. Fight these people that are coming to kill us all.

I'll tell that to my work colleague whos wife passed away because of the virus. We should ignore it.... #ing idiot
edit on 3005America/Chicagokamb2020202047America/Chicago by thekaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
People all die, one way or another. The majority live long lives.

Just look around online and find stuff like....

- complications from childbirth and pregnancy caused 1,208 deaths in 2017

- 2,812 accidental deaths were due to fires in 2017

- 3,709 deaths were caused by accidental drowning in 2017

- 6,946 people died from accidental strangulation or suffocation

- Accidental falls accounted for 36,338 deaths in 2017 [ 36,388 !!!!! ]

- In 2017, 55,672 people died from pneumonia and influenza (the flu) [ OMG, 55,672 !!!!! ]

- Accidental poisoning accounted for 64,795 deaths in 2017. Accidental drug overdoses are also included in this category. [ OMG !!! 64,795 !!!!! ]

And don't forget the millions literal millions who died from cancer, diabetes, Alzheimers, etc.

OMG for sure.

Er ok! Let's just get on with our lives while thousands of people are dying. The only people saying stuff like this are people who have not been effected by it! Simpme as that!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join