It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Not even the military have got enough PPE . That makes yesterday's preppers , today's elite

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Excellent thread! It keeps things in perspective. Covid-19 is just one more thing that kills people... and is just a minor addition at that. The list probably gets longer every year.

It's extremely minor. If one really wanted to consider perspective one could also take a peek at the global birthrate. 52,000 CV deaths since this started 3 months ago. 140 million humans are born each year. The globe replaced the number who have died over those 3 months before 3:30 AM on the day of the first death in China.

Yeah that's the point of social distancing and quarantine. You know, to KEEP it minor.

Would you believe there are people even on these boards that are so stupid they think we should all just go back to work and everything should just go back to before covid-19?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
Op you've been called on your figures . You said
89 000 us deaths a day .

When it's 8900 is it not .

Checked my math, had an additional zero in there so yep, you're right. Good catch, changes nothing. The overlap of deaths between COVID and general mortality expectations of people with serious underlying conditions remains the same and, regardless, we've seen fewer than 1 day's worth of "normal" deaths in the United States 33 days after logging the first Coronavirus death. All of that said, my initial point of there having been 270,000 deaths in the US over those 33 days was not mathematically wrong at all. Check the OP figures if you question that fact.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
What's your allegiance to money or life?
That's what this is boiling down too...

Rights have eff all to do with money, though, and that's an even larger portion of my argument, since you seem to have ignored that.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Would you believe there are people even on these boards that are so stupid they think we should all just go back to work and everything should just go back to before covid-19?

Well, since I'm seeing people on these boards so stupid they once called a president's selective immigration pause "Unconstitutional" but are arguing direct government banning of exercising rights, including the Right to congregate in celebration of your religion aren't Unconstitutional, I reckon I'd believe just about any negative comment someone made about the intelligence seen around the country.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And all of this taking place under the auspicious of Donald Trump. If this is all over blown hype is Trump now cow towing to the hypers? Why does he seem to be going along with this. According to you we have given in to Fascism. Does this mean that Trump has as well?

I thought Trump was the saviour! Floating down on a white cloud surrounded by his worshipers! He knows everything. He knows more than most people! No! I will not believe it! I refuse to believe that Trump is wrong!

Sarcasm off!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
On February 29th, the USA saw it's first COVID-19 death and my God, we've lost so many since that day.

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!! Granted only 5,700 of those, (a whole 2 percent!!!) were caused by COVID-19, but buy God every little bit helps so we all gotta give until we ain't got no more and then give some more. Right? Eff 'em, they must go out the goddamn window because: OMG, peeps be scared and we gott pander to it! The economy: Eff it! 2 percent of the deaths in this country outweigh the livelihoods of hundreds of millions! Dissenter: Eff 'em, shame them into silence and if that doesn't work, whine louder about them, call them names, treat them like pariahs because, as we all know, only the propagandized narratives are important now that we've embraced fascism and lives that must be driven by fear 24/7.

We've now established the simple fact that if this country ever has to deal with a real natural crisis (hint: this ain't it, not even remotely close) the nation will fold like an infant trying to square up against Mike Tyson in '88... because that's basically where we're at now, a collective of children begat from a nation that once had a spine and wouldn't have surrendered our rights and economy for anything, let alone a goddamned virus that produces symptoms identical to the common flu but must never be called the flu, lest the more astute amongst us realize it's a piss poor excuse to allow fascism and self effected mass poverty in this nation.

Yes! Our freedom is being taken away from us! No country is free like America! I want my freedom! Please give me my freedom

You have already been silenced in the other thread, so why start another thread? You could have just carried on in there!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You sound like all this excites you -- being stuck inside your tiny abode for days on end and being able to rat out your neighbors who go outside too much.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421
So this hospital that serves your town is where a particular hospital nurse quit on social media. I found a video report on the first two cases of fatality attributed to an annual corona virus spread.
and a more recent one about drive thru testing now offered at this facility.

However, there has been no uploads to sensationalize the clearly growing number of dead according to the local news report I posted on the previous page that they claim come from the Hospital.

No videos about the Hospital itself have surfaced to show any kind of overwhelming issue being deal with. I wonder if the numbers posted are even true at this point??

The only reference to the funeral you speak of I can find comes from the WaPOST, in this video. And WaPost has already been shown to be an intelligence front, just like the NYT.

edit on 4-2-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The beatings will continue until morale improves. I wasn't "silenced" anywhere.... much to your obvious chagrin. My God it is beautiful to watch enemies of freedom self identify and expose themselves.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just ordered Pizza like probably millions of people in America tonight they have a leave it at the door choice now but what about the actual pizza what if it was made by a corona zombie? That being said why isn't the infection rate crazier then it is with the stay at home order out order ?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So far, counter ATS responses to this type of talk will sound something like:

1. Your level of panic is not sufficient, ergo you want people to die. Hitler!

2. The death toll is in the thousands. With the population of the planet in the billions, that means...um...er... dead bodies everywhere!

3. The economy is unimportant compared to people's health. If it takes months and months of nobody working and businesses not businessing it's what we have to do. Netflix and the grocery store happen by magic.

4. I watch the news so I am informed. The more I watch it, the more worried I get which is appropriate. Your message is not the media message and does not drive my level of concern through the roof. Therefore, there must be something wrong with you.

DO NOT try prefacing your information with saying the disease is real and should be taken seriously. Don't waste your breath.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Researching further, the website for the local paper has only fifteen obituaries, which I am sure the NBC/ABC affiliate will miraculously turn up a hundred AI generated obituaries for non existent people by the weekend.

The company who owns WALP 10 is mostly Gray Television, ironically the original company that also brought that paper (Albany Herald) to life after buying it back from another.

Funny thing I noticed, when I said where are the videos of bodies a few days ago, we get that video out of NYC by the Daily Mail UK that alleges bodies being loaded literally the following day. But did anybody check to see if there were permits issued for a staged production that day in that same area?

I have actually seen a media response like this by RT myself. Where a specific topic and even a very specific conspiracy I was discussing suddenly was on RT shortly thereafter. I cannot remember one way or the other how it went, but was impressed at how quickly my allegations or concerns were suddenly addressed in a short manner by an outside media agency. Oh yea, it was the drone attacks on one of the Russian bases in Syria.

Point is, i find it strange that the media will suddenly use a tabloid source to dismiss any concerns or doubts some people have online, but not their official state controlled News.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yet my team was told we'd have supplies. They lied...they never did have enough

1st Responder

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mandroid7

Check the numbers. Most of them are dying in New York City proper.

There are deaths in a lot of other places, but NYC is the main hotspot. And they government is acting like the entire country is NYC.

1.000's here in Michigan. Detroit...my neighborhood as well

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Are you saying you are short on medical supplies?? What specifically??
edit on 4-2-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yikes bad phone day.
edit on 2-4-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The basic math says it was 172 per day average in those 33 days.

We’ve lost 360 people though, since this thread was started.

Correction: 370 people...10 more passed while I was typing
edit on 2-4-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death

I mean, 1000+ deaths yesterday, 1000+ deaths today....

It's now one of the top leading causes of death in the US.

Nothing to see here, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mandroid7

Check the numbers. Most of them are dying in New York City proper.

There are deaths in a lot of other places, but NYC is the main hotspot. And they government is acting like the entire country is NYC.

True, but:

NYC has a ton of people, and a lot of hospital capacity, yet not enough for what is happening. I know you know this.

So what happens with smaller or more rural communities, with smaller hospitals, fewer beds, fewer ventilators, etc, when people get sick? You know the answer.

See Albany, GA. And it can happen anywhere, and will.

And I know you know this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join