It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Phone issues lol
edit on 2-4-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How many of those 270,000 deaths were from old age , suicide , homicide and how many were from contagious illness ?

I'd say you're not supposed to ask those questions...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DetectiveT
Very few hospitals are allegedly overburdened, and the few that are in high density cities with a population that has been ordered to report to a hospital for testing under the belief that any sniffle and sneeze or cough could kill them.

THAT is what has overburdened specific hospitals in specific jurisdictions. Don't get me started on the Vatican owned newspapers claiming things they have not actually proven.

Let’s hope it stays that way for most! That’s not true hospitals are being very picky with who goes in. There is off site testing. Hospital are being over run by actual patients who need care.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Nope...It's actually 0.02 percent, not 2 percent...

No, it's 2%. 50 times 5,700 = 285,000. Decimals are percentages. 5,700 is 0.02 times, or 2 percent of 270,000 (when you consider rounding.)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DetectiveT
our neglected medical infrastructure from collapsing.

Neglected medical infrastructure? Seriously? It's one of the wealthiest industries there is. Like 3.3 trillion worth of spending every year.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Sorry I should have been more specific. We have been warned for a long time something like this would come along. Thankfully it’s not worse. Did we prepare for it? Nope. That’s what I meant.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Check the numbers. Most of them are dying in New York City proper.

There are deaths in a lot of other places, but NYC is the main hotspot. And they government is acting like the entire country is NYC.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Let's talk in a month and see if this is how you feel...

I look forward to that talk.
Are you prepared for me to feel this same way?

We'll see

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT
if you believe that go to your local hospitals and find out. I will bet you what you find at your local hospital is business as usual with some empty tents out front/back/side2side . Thats what I found at my local hospitals.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So, for some perspective. We had a funeral near here, in Albany Georgia. 200 people attended. 19 are already dead. They didn’t die from car accidents, or suicide, or the flu. They died because of corona. If one person there had the flu, 10% of them would not have died. If one person there did heroin, or committed suicide, or had a heart attack, 10% of them would not be dead. So, yes, this is different.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421
well if you say its true I have to believe it! I will search your local affiliates of news for this story. BRB.

Well I have not found that specific story, but your county seems to be using a single Hospital to stuff all its corona folks into and they put their daily numbers up here.

Thats the entire county. If that many people are dying, your obituary pages should reflect that. So now I am off to search for your local papers in the area and see if the pages have increased to match the number of claimed dead. According to that Hospital, 25 people died of only Corona on March 30. So the paper should reflect a higher number of obituaries reflecting these specific demises. Kind of like that Vatican owned paper in Italy alleged.

See, I am doing all the work for you, just give me some time. Finally, an allegation I can investigate easier.
edit on 4-2-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
So, for some perspective. We had a funeral near here, in Albany Georgia. 200 people attended. 19 are already dead. They didn’t die from car accidents, or suicide, or the flu. They died because of corona. If one person there had the flu, 10% of them would not have died. If one person there did heroin, or committed suicide, or had a heart attack, 10% of them would not be dead. So, yes, this is different.

56 people died at Sulemani's funeral in Iran. Georgia needs to up their game because they're pulling rookie numbers.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And what happens in New York, stays in New York. Of course.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
McDonald’s sells billions of burgers a year. But pull up and order 50,000 at one time and see how that works.

Absolutely had to star that reply.

However, (reaction to) this bug is either cover for a global economic reset ... or a precursor to war.

edit on 242020 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Don’t believe it I know it! I’m right i the middle of this. I also trust the word of the nurses, doctors and others who I know as well as what I’ve seen. I know other hospitals are different and that’s great.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Op you've been called on your figures . You said
89 000 us deaths a day .

When it's 8900 is it not .

Is there an agenda here ? Is it perhaps getting trump out of calling a pandemic a nothing burger ?

Cos it's those who'd always have called it nothing and ignored coronavirus before it slapped them one with a dose of reality that look f stupid today.
Your op, just stupider .

The next argument is currently when not if the food crisis kicks in. People already saying ," well the store was well stuffed today ", I'm not going to worry about next month ... F idiots , never listen, get what they deserve

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip
Right? Thank god i work in a hospital so I can always bring some food home for the fam. I am highly concerned, however, by the fact that I still don’t see the cafeteria workers wearing masks and such.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ketsuko

And what happens in New York, stays in New York. Of course.

Of course not. There are other hot spots, but I wonder why my parents need to wear a mask to go outside on their 9 acre property in rural Kansas where the nearest neighbor is a mile away. Sure, it's likely a good idea in a densely packed urban hot spot like NYC or St. Louis or New Orleans, but since the task force recommended it, I can see it becoming the latest to jail people for not doing.
edit on 2-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The numbers in Italy say it's not "just like the flu". They didn't need to shut down their economy...
It was brought to it's knees...

I'm curious what's an acceptable loss of life to save the economy? Because if left unchecked it could cause far more damage to both. I'm not a fan of the bailouts but I'm also not a fan of Americans suffering.

Calling people weak who want to protect our vulnerable from this rather than protecting our portfolio is rather disingenuous. I will suffer the financial hardships if it helps save lives and if they try and strip our freedoms I'll fight that too... We can't let this strip our humanity away.

What's your allegiance to money or life?
That's what this is boiling down too...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yep, and it looks like NJ Gov. is Ordering the State Police To Commandeer Needed Medical Supplies. Seems to be they want to provoke something here? What could they gain by doing this crap...
edit on 2-4-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join