It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Let's talk in a month and see if this is how you feel...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

The fearful nothings are demanding everyone join them cowering under blankets, man. That's what's happening.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Let's talk in a month and see if this is how you feel...

I look forward to that talk.
Are you prepared for me to feel this same way?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So at what point does the COVID spread and deaths alarm you?

100,000? 200,000?

Yes, while COVID is breaking out, we still will have perhaps a slight lower number of deaths because alot of people are at home. Was this some sort of revelation.

Some of you sound like Trump circa February 2020 "Nothing to see here, its just the flu"

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
ATS has gone flat Earth with coronavirus...."It's not real!"

Lets not forget the REASONS for this being true...

"WHO faked a Level 6 ‘pandemic’ in 2009 – the data to support the Level 6 pandemic was fabricated" ~ Professor Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO

"The WHO’s declaration of a “false pandemic” is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century.” (PACE chairman epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg in Forbes, February 10, 2010)

The H1N1 Pandemic was “Fake” it never happened. There was no pandemic affecting 2 billion people… Remember the unusual circumstances surrounding the April 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic. An atmosphere of fear and intimidation prevailed. The data was manipulated. It was a multibillion bonanza for Big Pharma supported by the WHO’s Director-General Margaret Chan. There was no investigation into who was behind this multibillion fraud. The same Big Pharma companies are also behind the coronavirus pandemic. Fake News, Fake Statistics, Lies at the Highest Levels of Government Prof. Michel Chossudovsky

edit on 4.2.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

It "alarms" me now, same as anything else causing civilian deaths should and would... but placed in perspective, it is no more alarming to me than any other ailment and doesn't warrant the response it has received any more than the other laundry list of things Americans die from would if even one of those ailments was used as an excuse to shutter the nation, subvert the Constitution, and artificially destroy the economy.

WTF are we, Fred, North Korea now? If we're not sobbing and shouting at the heavens loudly enough, rending our clothes to a particular degree in plain public view, and aren't throwing ourselves on the casket of Dear Leader we simply don't care at all and are totally non-empathetic to anyone's losses? Sorry, I don't see this as being rationale cause for the steps taken... that doesn't mean that "I want to see Americans die" or WTF ever ridiculous BS the agents of idiocy spout in blanket attempts to silence anyone with an independent thought on this topic, it just means I don't have a very low bar set to throw American down the toilet over. I don't know where my bar sits, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure I even have a bar height at all, seeing as how I feel like we owe it to those who died to give us these Rights and freedoms to not let go of them under any circumstances.
edit on 2-4-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

He's not worried. The Constitution will ventilate him.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Supposedly, that's the plan. Just as soon as the "tests" are widely available. Which is "soon," I guess?

If that's how we get out of this, fine. Do community testing and lock down the at-risk/infected clusters and let everyone else get back to it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Okay your now POTUS, how do you want to handle this? How exactly would you stem the tide, keep the numbers from overwhelming the healthcare system, and basically keep us from becoming Italy?

Edit
No we are not NK (although the present POTUS seems to want the same kind of personality cult around him) and again the Constitution is not a suicide pact. Nobody is willingly casting their rights away. But if this virus guts us then it will be small comfort to those left behind if we do nothing.

edit on 4/2/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/2/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

He's not worried. The Constitution will ventilate him.

I really don't think you have a firm grasp on the US Constitution.

Not that you need to, you're foreign.

But to have someone weigh in on a document they don't know much about has as much "gravitas" as someone like me determining what Dutch Royalty should be doing.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That probably wouldn't happen. Really. It probably wouldn't happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Food for thought regarding the lack of Hospital videos.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Okay your now POTUS, how do you want to handle this? How exactly would you stem the tide, keep the numbers from overwhelming the healthcare system, and basically keep us from becoming Italy?

For starters, I wouldn't make the decisions unilaterally nor would I permit governors/mayors to do so without DOJ interjection. Go through the lawmaking process as it is intended via actual lawmakers. I'd also say (and yeah, I get it, this is unacceptable to you, but you asked) follow the law as precedent dictates it and quarantine those who have either traveled from a foreign country or Americans domestically who have tested positive for Coronavirus. The rest, don't quarantine. Quarantining healthy people isn't something we've ever done before nor should we have started.

No we are not NK (although the present POTUS seems to want the same kind of personality cult around him) and again the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

I meant the cultists who are determined that any action taken to save the nation from any further COVID deaths is treating dissent like the NorKs treat someone who didn't mourn Kim John WTF-ever's death some years ago. The Constitution actually is a "suicide pact" of sorts because without the Constitution, the federal government loses 100% of it's authority and the nation disbands... it's literally the reason we have a government and a union. Feel free to dislike that fact, but it is absolutely a legal fact.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
The WHO shall answer your questions... with data from 2016!!!

hmmm... that sure is a lot of millions of people who were already dying every year from respiratory illnesses that nobody ever paid mind too in the last hundred years, until the media puts a microscope on it on the orders of the Bilderberg conference reps.

where were your cries for suspending the right to move freely in your country without the need for papers from 2000-2019 (lets go earlier I guess) when a variation of 200,000 - 250,000 die every year from respiratory illnesses? Omg you can catch it if someone sneezes near you?? No #ing hell, everybody was taught that about viruses since grade school.

We are all literally doing the same actions that we were taught since grade school for a virus that has the same consequences as its relative viruses do every single year on Planet Earth. The virus hysteria is the scapegoat for the market crash, was my very first post in February in a Covfefe-19 thread. However, the vigorous coverage is also effectively hiding many military actions and treaty talks that are not being paid attention to.

edit on 4-2-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean it has the same weight as redneck idiots weighing in on medical matters and suggesting appropriate societal measures to contain a pandemic are wrong.... 'cus' Murica?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean it has the same weight as redneck idiots weighing in on medical matters and suggesting appropriate societal measures to contain a pandemic are wrong.... 'cus' Murica?

Well, when you see a redneck idiot, let me know 'cause haven't seen one yet.

I have seen some who's values tend towards an authoritarian style of governance.

Perhaps, when you find a redneck, you might want to open your closed and encapsulated mind a bit and see things from a different perspective.

It's called wisdom.

Might want to git yerself sum!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It is not all about the death count. Why do so many seem to have a hard time understanding that? It is about trying to keep our neglected medical infrastructure from collapsing. Whether it was through arrogance, incompetence, greed or any combination of said things we were ill prepared do deal with this on an effective level and our economy is going to pay the price and so will some with their lives.

While upsetting the death toll is not the major problem. It is the amount of people who do require hospitalization and they often require lengthy stays and then there are the percentage who require special treatment. The supply of specialized equipment is not available in unlimited quantities and neither is the staff trained in the proper use of those machines.

There is also the lack of basic protective equipment which is causing nurses, doctors and other first responders to get sick at a very quick pace and all of this is while there is social distancing. If too many get sick at once no one will be able to get the medical care they need. If the system becomes too overwhelmed people who should have survived such things as severe injuries and other common maladies will not increasing the potential death toll by who knows how much. If this happened country wide who knows how long it would take to get the medical infrastructure back on its feet and that might prove more costly then what is happening to the economy now.

The only ones I see panicking are two extreme groups. The OMG it's the end of the world crowd and the OMG they are taking my rights away crowd. Everyone else is seems to be coping in an unpleasant situation as best they can understanding it may not be ideal but no one has offered a better solution. If you have a better solution to keep the hospitals from becoming over burdened that would be great. I know first hand how quickly the hospitals are being over run and the emotional toll it is taking on doctors and nurses. As far as I'm concerned the places that aren't effected should be grateful.
edit on 2-4-2020 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT
Very few hospitals are allegedly overburdened, and the few that are in high density cities with a population that has been ordered to report to a hospital for testing under the belief that any sniffle and sneeze or cough could kill them.

THAT is what has overburdened specific hospitals in specific jurisdictions. Don't get me started on the Vatican owned newspapers claiming things they have not actually proven.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Food for thought regarding the lack of Hospital videos.

twitter.com...

Rules that are in place
There are HIPPA rules
There are also individual hospital rules regarding posting on
Social media.

People get fired in the US.
It’s a simple explanation.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Nope...It's actually 0.02 percent, not 2 percent...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join