It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Meh, you still didn't feed the tree of liberty. You just played safe within the system you claim to hate so much.
edit on 9-5-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not a cop out.

They can say whatever they'd like. What we do is another story entirely. IE: words are meaningless.

So where is their/your action?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Indeed, I suspect it will get worse still as the infection spreads, the second wave will likely be disastrous.

The second wave is a very real concern , if JBs quoted expert figures are even slightly correct .

Studies have shown that as many as 400x the reported amounts are infected.

Then we have like most countries have a real reason for concern . The thing that gets me about some of the views on this site is how they try to debunk the numbers or keep on comparing this virus to the common flu . Hard fact for the USA in particular . Nearly 80,000 deaths and that is WITH lockdown laws . Some people just don't get it i suppose .
edit on 9-5-2020 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

link   

It is a cop out.

I never claimed to be ready to take any action for love of country or some such ideal.

link   

Don't get me wrong, why any freedom loving American would live in a blue state is beyond me.

If they were smart they'd come here.

Looking forward to the day when liberal democrats are no longer even technically residents of the same country as me. Until then, our polarized culture will have to grow until enough people are affected by it to prompt meaningful change.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No, its really not. Why take action when we already have what we want?
edit on 5/9/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It is a cop out when you claim you hate the system but won't work to bring it down and huff about doing so on the webz.

As for your previous post, you no longer care about the USA and would be glad to see it split in two? I guess that is at least a bit more pragmatic.

I'm guessing the ideas from the blue states will start spreading and change the red states before your dream comes true.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I am working to bring it down by subverting it's authority.

For instance, when I run the grocery store tomorrow and stop Walmart just because I feel like it, no mask, what then? Governments can say whatever they want. I care about action. Words are meaningless.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

There is no alternative to opening.

Either we open and some people die and everyone goes broke or just some people die.

It's very simple. Crashing the economy isn't an option. It was never going to happen.

No sacrifice too great

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No you are not. The same government is still there.

Hey, I drove after knocking back a few shots and had a BAC of 0.10% and didn't get stopped or nothing. I'm so refreshing the tree of liberty!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes, it is. Authority is useless without enforcement. It's just words without actions. Words are meaningless.

And good for you, glad you didn't hurt anyone.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You guess? Good for you.

I don't consider blue states part of the Union, so no it's quite intact. I consider them illegitimate imposters, and I wrote what I truly thought I'd be banned.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The example, which wasn't real, was something just as meaningless as you not wearing a mask, in regards to actually taking down the system.

Not wearing a mask is useless if you are still paying taxes and following countless other mandates ordered by the system.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So you acquiesce for fear of being banned?

At least you won't be wearing a mask at Walmart.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I live in free America and my president/party is in power. I have no problem paying taxes here.

If I did, I'd deal in cash in face to face transactions. Or use cryptography based currencies. Or any number of other ways.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

More like value this site and membership here more than telling someone I don't know or give two hoots about how I feel.

I don't have anything to prove to you, who are you?

Words are meaningless to me anyhow

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did you not pay taxes when your party wasn't in power?

To your other post: You don't have to prove anything to me but your words don't have any power either. Why waste time here putting down meaningless clumps of letters?

You could still enjoy the site without your meaningless input.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I did pay taxes. Because taxes don't infringe on my enumerated rights.

Constitution does not have a pandemic clause. So as it relates to the pandemic stuff, no government has the right to infringe on my rights and I have permitted them to nor will i

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I did pay taxes. Because taxes don't infringe on my enumerated rights.

So you paid into the system that you think you are tearing down by not wearing a mask when shopping?

Seems to me you are propping it up more than tearing it down.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Words do have power, to some.

My goal is to motivate Patriots to get to the polls at any costs, and to continue exercising their rights as they see fit including their right to work and earn an income for their families

That the more of us who do it the harder it becomes for any government to exercise illegitimate claims of power where none was allocated to it

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join