It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I absolutely am what you should fear... someone who doesn't fear your fear mongering. By far the biggest threat to the New World Order there is: humans who refuse to be played.

Why would anyone here fear that? A whole lot of posturing in cyberspace.

The NWO certainly doesn't have anything to fear from a small group of astroturfed protesters making an appearance with guns as props. Heck, they probably organized the protests to give the keyboard brigade a chance to out themselves.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
100,000 deaths worldwide speaks otherwise. I'm sorry but saving human life is more important than economic damage.

Said the person who fails to understand that the economic damage being sown will result in far more deaths than the virus ever could.

The precautions we are taking now are the difference between 100,000 deaths and millions.

Said without any proof whatsoever, just parroting a talking point pushed by those with an ulterior agenda of world domination and control.

The economy can recover, those people can't.

People die. It is part of the great circle of life.

Get over it. And get the frack out of my way.

We should be encouraging people to stay home

Ignorance... how does it feel to be so ignorant?

What we should be doing is teaching people how to boost their immune systems naturally, so t hey not only don't have to fear this virus, any of the influenza viruses, or any of the other hundreds of millions of viruses they have living in their bodies, and lastly, none of the others they may not have been exposed to yet.

Get back to me when we encounter one that has a 50% mortality rate.
edit on 4-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Of course it's not black and white, but posts like the OP don't solve anything, if anything you'll convince somebody to not take the threat seriously and increase the rate of the virus spreading.

A virus spreading we CAN prevent and we SHOULD prevent.

Again... We CANNOT eradicate this virus; most of us will catch it. Whether quickly or spread out over the year.

The lock-down is to prevent us all catching it at once to aid hospital capacity - which in the UK has not been an issue since we began with the herd immunity plan and then nervously switched to a lock-down. In fact, a new hospital built especially for COVID-19 (The Nightingale), with capacity for 4000 patients, has struggled to attract even 50 patients, and may shut down as a result.

The global 100,000 figure will rise further. However, at this rate it may not reach the 575,000 figure for the pandemic of 2009, when the world acted without the need for lock-downs despite that pandemic affecting people of all ages and dispositions.

Can I assume you were crying out for a lock-down in 2009? If not, WHY not? Do you even remember the 2009 pandemic? Most people don't, but we'll certainly remember this social media-driven one for all the wrong reasons as we wade through the economic rubble.

Don't know about you, but I haven't read a single newspaper since this pandemic began, nor have I watched hyperbolic news stations, or read Twitter or Facebook 'opinions' etc. Everything I have read only concerns pure, cold facts and statistics, plus a deluge of vastly differing medical opinions... in order to form my own opinion about what was the best policy for all concerned.

THAT is how to "make America INTELLIGENT again" (as per your sig), and any other country for that matter.

edit on 4-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I was actually basing my "car accident" example on anecdotes.

It doesn't take a super hero to survive this or see through the BS circulating around it. It's the flu by a different name, easily survived, easily avoided without shuttering an entire nation.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
In 5 weeks it killed more people than the worst flu in the last ten years, in a typical 40 week flu season, this is according to the same people that gave you the number for flu deaths.

Is it worth the damage to the economy? Doesn't matter. The people acquiesced regardless.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
In 5 weeks it killed more people than the worst flu in the last ten years, in a typical 40 week flu season, this is according to the same people that gave you the number for flu deaths.

Is it worth the damage to the economy? Doesn't matter. The people acquiesced regardless.

Until the crossover and full comorbidity results are published (which they won't be for obvious reasons) you can't say it's been any worse than a bad flu season. Recorded flu deaths each year in the US are entirely confined to victims who tested positive for influenza and if they have a serious comorbidity (such as AIDS or cancer from smoking) the death is listed under the ailment that is more politically advantageous to the Machine... i.e. the AMA is trying to push "smoking bad" then if someone with lung cancer catches the flu and dies, they're going to list the cause of death as lung cancer. With COVID, the opposite is true, they're listing anyone who tests positive and dies, anyone who doesn't test positive but displays symptoms and dies, and even asymptomatics who were exposed and died as COVID deaths. They also are placing COVID well above any comorbidities.

The result is a very skewed case log that makes COVID look a lot worse than it is. "The people acquiesced regardless." since most of the deaths have been among the elderly, a lot of them were "acquiescing" to the Reaper regardless of COVID.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hanging your hopes on a huge crossover number to bring down the death toll? No, actually the CDC does the opposite and inflates the flu deaths using pneumonia deaths as possible flu deaths to increase the flu numbers.

I wasn't talking about the elderly or the dead. I was talking about everyone else complaining yet going along. Even if they are not going to take it anymore, they went along with it for a while. They acquiesced.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hanging your hopes on a huge crossover number to bring down the death toll? No, actually the CDC does the opposite and inflates the flu deaths using pneumonia deaths as possible flu deaths to increase the flu numbers.

I wasn't talking about the elderly or the dead. I was talking about everyone else complaining yet going along. Even if they are not going to take it anymore, they went along with it for a while. They acquiesced.

Yeah, a lot of people got played like a fiddle. Frightened morons, all of us. Now it's time to reach down, grasp the testicles and remember they are there, and act like men moving forward from this crap and living our lives to their fullest.

ETA: I'm not "hanging my hopes" on anything. There are NO mortality numbers which warrant what we permitted the government do to this country. That's been my position since this began. You don't self immolate your own economy and you don't rape your citizens' Rights, period. Those are the US two most precious and vital resources.
edit on 4-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Until the crossover and full comorbidity results are published" you can't say you got played like a fiddle.

ETA to your edit: Still, you acquiesced.

edit on 4-5-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"Until the crossover and full comorbidity results are published" you can't say you got played like a fiddle.

ETA to your edit: Still, you acquiesced.

To what degree, exactly?

I can say whatever I wish and yeah, I say this country got played. I can say that because, recall, I've also said for myself the number doesn't even matter. Rights and wealth were crapped upon in the name of a ridiculous influenza virus. Oooohhhh, so scared, much panic.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle:

Until the crossover and full comorbidity results are published (which they won't be for obvious reasons) you can't say it's been any worse than a bad flu season.

ETA: And, the rights and wealth were crapped on because you acquiesced.

edit on 4-5-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We’ve had right at 70k fatalities. That’s more than the Vietnam war and that was considered bad enough for mass social upheaval and protest.

That’s 12x as much as 9/11, and that was enough for us to go to war all over the Middle East and kill millions, and to give up our Bill of rights by the patriot act. But whatever. Americans can’t judge scale or perspective.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ignorance... how does it feel to be so ignorant?

So? fill us in..what's it like?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Do you have one foot nailed to the floor? I ask because you seem to be posting in circles.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I used the same words you used, referring to not being able to say what is what until it is over, and then you replied saying "I can say whatever I wish".

I was pointing out how you are flip-flopping.

Now, my position on the whole CV-19 being included on death certificates is that the CDC wants to have a rolling estimate instead of doing it in one lump sum after it has burned through the population in order to establish guidelines for the measures that they think should be implemented. Some people say it inflates the real stats, I say they do it for flu as well, so if you accept it for one you should be fine with it here as well.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
"Ignorance... how does it feel to be so ignorant?"

Still waiting on Barcs to tell me - I'll pass it on when he does. Or... never mind, no reason to, since you obviously already know.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: vonclod
"Ignorance... how does it feel to be so ignorant?"

Still waiting on Barcs to tell me - I'll pass it on when he does. Or... never mind, no reason to, since you obviously already know.

Oh, I may be ignorant on some things, Im just a student, teach me professor!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Yeah, a lot of people got played like a fiddle. Frightened morons, all of us. Now it's time to reach down, grasp the testicles and remember they are there, and act like men moving forward from this crap and living our lives to their fullest.

Love it! Mind if I borrow it?

Ok, so, check out this video - hilarious, but it would have been absolutely perfect if he had ended it differently... watch it, then...

Imagine a different ending starting at the 2:18 mark... right after the last 'What do I do!?!?'...

Right after 'I have no choice...', what he should have ended it with is:

'I'll burn the car with me inside! Its the only way to be safe!!!

ETA: I'm not "hanging my hopes" on anything. There are NO mortality numbers which warrant what we permitted the government do to this country. That's been my position since this began. You don't self immolate your own economy and you don't rape your citizens' Rights, period. Those are the US two most precious and vital resources.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

The global 100,000 figure will rise further. However, at this rate it may not reach the 575,000 figure for the pandemic of 2009.

Correction: "100,000" is a brain-crash moment, responding to (I assume) a predicted US total - as of today, the global figure is "251,423".

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Makes no sense, doesn't matter anyway.

No amount dead justify infringement of an enumerated or unenumerated right

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join