It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OP's reality reeks of privilege. Disgusting and shame on you for giggling at what's happening

You presented ZERO proof that 100,000-240,000 people will NOT die this month. What's your problem???

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All I see is a corporate takeover of our country. All the big players are still in business.
Walmart, Sam's club, Costco's, Home depot, Lowes, piggly wigglys, publix. Even Mcdonald's, Burger King, Taco bells, KFCs are making money with drive thrus. Business is booming for them right now. Hell, they eliminated most of the competition.

A few businesses that can manage to adapt to a self serve or drive thru may be able to barely stay afloat for a wee bit longer.

I guess that is all for the common good.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Do you guys hold a daily meeting to see who is going to start the same topic again each day?

Its like...blah blah blah Bill of Rights...blah blah 'Murica...blach blah freedoms....blah blah..... (ad nauseum)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Xtrozero

"what if, what if, what if!!!"

My God, man, where does it stop?

And no, one life is worth one life while $2 Trillion is worth $2 trillion... why are you placing dollar values on lives? Seems like some sort of virtue signalling gone awry to me.

I forgot the Sarcasm emoji....

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No. The average per day is a 1/10th of what you are stating. COVID-19 is now the number 3 cause of death in the US.

Sorry but it is real folks even if you do not want to believe it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
OP's reality reeks of privilege. Disgusting and shame on you for giggling at what's happening

You presented ZERO proof that 100,000-240,000 people will NOT die this month. What's your problem???

He's mad that we're prioritizing lives over his 401k.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
how many people need to die to free up some real estate?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ATS has gone flat Earth with coronavirus...."It's not real!"

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Thanks LOL loved George Carlin and you know he is probably right.

Yes those with weakened immune systems and the elderly need to take precautions, serious precautions I know we got our 80-year-old mother basically locked up in a huge ziplock baggie and a filtered snorkle she can breathe through.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You want someone to prove a negative? You don't science much, do you?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I mentioned nothing of rights or economy.

Merely pointing out that flu comparisons are moot.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have missed those. Thanks for your honesty.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
No oversight, anyone who questions is (as proven by this and other threads on ATS) subjected to a bizarrely directed and visceral social shaming and attempt to force silence if not capitulation

Did Cap'n Murica get all upset and triggered because people don't agree with his ass-backward views?

My heart bleeds for you, snowflake.

(Now.... who has used that style of posting towards people in the past regarding different subjects? ....oh wait...yes..... you have. Maybe you are reaping a little bit of what you've sown. Shame that. )

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

More people have died googling Epstein than from this.

edit on 2-4-2020 by Tim2win because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Social shaming and capitulation? Nancy Pelosi And Shmuck Schumer are still after Trump and scrutinizing every thing his administration does. Them and an army. We live in an era of unprecedented leaks and dissemination of information., common far reaching communications technology and global autonomous social networks like even this little old forum.

Where is the lack of oversight? Whats stopping you from posting to your hearts content?

Where are the soldiers? Rights? Martial law suspends individual rights with less oversight. Its a military control problem and local state level government would have no say.

If martial law was enacted and NY didnt have enough of anything and couldn't do anything for itself because all its resources arent its business anymore on a local level, we may then fail under martial law should the government choose to or not be able to, come in and supply us down to the food we eat.

Now our own elected leaders face our wrath next election cycle should they mess up and do a bad job.

Under martial law who do I complain to about abuses? The random army guy in charge of pushing me back into my house or into a cell?

Who?

Now I can even write to my representatives, something I have recently done. All of them I could think of besides the president.

Have you even tried voicing your concerns to local government or is all government some boogeyman I should WAKE up to as you say? So woke.

Why JUST complain here or even vent if its so serious? Go start an active militia and shoot the place up over it. Dude.

edit on 2-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm still trying to sniff out wtf is actually going on.

Why were the leaked videos from Wuhan showing hundreds people on the streets and in buildings convulsing on the ground?

-Which then morphed to the common cold here?

I'm not trolling here.... is this the last hoorah to the never Trump playbook?

If not...

It feels like a asteroid is coming or we are in some Bill Gates psycho scifi flick.

Mr.Depopulation. written and directed by Bill Gates.

Look up into the night sky.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Weak ass appeal to emotion.

Most of the country isnt having an issue. The cities are. Why shut us all down when the curve out in the country is already flattened

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Why shut us all down when the curve out in the country is already flattened

Because without adequate testing there really isn't anyway to know that.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You remember George Sorros? The champion of the DNC. The part owner of the Wuhan biolab. I think George and Bill Gates are in on this together.

You gotta be #en me! Is that true? It makes SO much sense if it is, have you got a source we can look at? Would like to read up on it...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm sitting here wondering how the economy is going to recover bills are only being differed in most case's people are using it as a excuse to not pay bills even though they really have the money Child support isn't being paid Alimony ,Rent etc.. But it is all going to be due once everything is said and done courts are going to be packed with evictions and law suits and judgement's I moved from Cali to Ind was going to start a a biz and live happily ever after but I work in the wholesale industry marine animals now I'll have to wait until the stores recover god knows how long that will be . So now I have to pull something out of the air to generate some kind of income because I get no unemployment since I quit my job to move only a 2 weeks before all this hit the fan. And every time I ask WTF the death rate is minuscule compared to even the Flu I get flamed .

Whats really going on ???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join