It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You just said Illuminati (aka Deep State) earlier in the thread.

You also said you and Krahzeef_Ukhar were not part of that club.

Go back if you want. We won't miss you.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You just said Illuminati (aka Deep State) earlier in the thread.

You also said you and Krahzeef_Ukhar were not part of that club.

Go back if you want. We won't miss you.

Its all the same. What do you think the all seeing eye represents? Lucifer. Its the enlightenment done through kundalini the serpents awakening, If you know anything about the occult this should be familiar to you. This was before i found God and saw the error of my ways.

Evil people exists, and you are part of that evil by favoring their agenda.
edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:50:26 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Apr 2020 20:50:26 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If it is all the same why bring up another moniker?

According to the god story I know, the one in the bible, there is nothing you can do to make a difference. The end times will come, because it is his will, and some will be taken up and many will be left behind.

There is no fighting it, no chance to avoid it, so what exactly are you doing here?
edit on 5-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

According to the god story I know, the one in the bible, there is nothing you can do to make a difference. The end times will come, because it is his will, and some will be taken up and many will be left behind.

There is no fighting it, no chance to avoid it, so what exactly are you doing here?

his will rises up from WITHIN people. Its called the Holy Spirit which can be unlocked through writing the ten commandments and natural Divine law in the heart.

Its the real holy grail. To know God's will is to know his law. Which is also the law of liberty.

James 1:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So, you are here to preach.

This thread is about COVID and loss of rights. Maybe you should start another thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So, you are here to preach.

This thread is about COVID and loss of rights. Maybe you should start another thread.
I was replyng to your post and the OP spoke about liberty and freedom. Im just adding the FACT that God favors freedom and NOT slavery.

If you dont like my answer, then dont ask the question.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The god that is setting you up to worship him for eternity doesn't favor slavery?

Some of us see that for what it is.

I expected your answer, I don't like it or hate it, it is just a dumb answer.

I believe in free will though, so you do you and don't worry about the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If you think he desires worship. You do not Know Gods will. God is sovereign and so are we his children. Look into the word Sovereignty. Its his gift to US.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, if that is so, then let those of us who want to exercise our sovereignty, by not serving him, do so.

Still not sure what that has to do with covid? Oh yeah, some people use their free will to follow advice from "experts" instead of trying to prove to themselves that they are bad-asses.

You should respect their choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well, if that is so, then let those of us who want to exercise our sovereignty, by not serving him, do so.

Still not sure what that has to do with covid? Oh yeah, some people use their free will to follow advice from "experts" instead of trying to prove to themselves that they are bad-asses.

You should respect their choice.
Because those in power are using the Virus as an excuse to take away mans sovereignty. And you and a bunch of others are actually helping them do exactly that.

A man who advocates for slavery has no self value.

If you understand that mans freedom is a gift from God, you have no right to take that away from another man.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. People, according to you, are free to chose chains if they want to. Why do you want to take the right to choose away from them?

I'm not taking anything away from anyone. I say let them choose whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. People, according to you, are free to chose chains if they want to. Why do you want to take the right to choose away from them?

I'm not taking anything away from anyone. I say let them choose whatever they want.

Thats fair, but don't expect everyone to want chains. Welcome to the great divide.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Because those people are also choosing to shackle everyone else, whether each wishes it or not... The would be slave who doesn't hold his or her hands out willingly is metaphorically beaten until they "volunteer" themselves to enslavement and, if those beatings do not work, is there any real doubt that the dissent, even verbal or philosophical, will not eventually become criminalized as well?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You have a mistaken view of eschatology, based on what is in the Bible. Check it out.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Choose whatever you want applies to everyone.

Go out and try your luck during curfew. I'm not gonna knock you for it, but I'm also not going to knock those who choose not to.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Because those people are also choosing to shackle everyone else, whether each wishes it or not... The would be slave who doesn't hold his or her hands out willingly is metaphorically beaten until they "volunteer" themselves to enslavement and, if those beatings do not work, is there any real doubt that the dissent, even verbal or philosophical, will not eventually become criminalized as well?

You know, this is the truth of it.

My school that I teach at (it is an Independent school that people spend $32,000 a year to send their kids to Middle School) was approaching the whole coronavirus with a modicum of rationality...but, because every other school closed, we did not have a choice but to do the same. If we had stayed open (which was the plan), and someone contracted the coronavirus, we would face public ridicule and public shaming, which is ridiculous. But... that's the reality that we are now living in.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
No they are not. Lead the revolution. Nobody here is going to stop you.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

Grew up in it. Well, until my early teens, when I started to question it.

Are you saying that what is written, isn't what will be done?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird
Your school chose to acquiesce due to public ridicule and public shaming, but honestly, I think it would have been the legal problems if someone carried the virus home and someone ended up dead.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6
No they are not. Lead the revolution. Nobody here is going to stop you.

We all reap what we sow, Noone escapes the law. Not even those in power. The law may be mercifcul, but it is also true justice aka judgement. People will rise up when they have no other choice which will be the cause of the pyramid to burn in the end. For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Just like empires cannot rise without raising an equal.

"Everything... will be just fine". -Mike Shinoda

The powers that be are literally provoking the beast within man. I heard of a prophecy, that the beast destroys the whore of babylon. (The whore currently rides the beast).
edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Apr 2020 22:19:06 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Apr 2020 22:19:06 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join