It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: opethPA

When you talk freedom in the US that's talking about the Constitution.

Where have I said anything to the different?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Again, had you seen the video, you wouldnt need to ask that question.

That's amusing.
Someone asks what you think and your response is to tell them to watch a video.

It's a fair question.
Maybe those nurses didn't read their emails, maybe they're going against advice, maybe they aren't in on it.

Maybe only head nurses are told about the "plan"?

Maybe all the nurses on TV are crisis actors and therefore the nurses aren't part of the conspiracy.

There's plenty of possibilities.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Been trying to, but HIPPA really makes confirmation difficult. WA publishes numbers, but not names.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That's amusing.
Someone asks what you think and your response is to tell them to watch a video.
It's amusing to ask someone to look at evidence?

In a court of justice, evidence is what gets someone either convicted or set free. Depending on what the case is.

So its not rocket science to ask people to do the same. Asking what I think does not matter, what matters is the truth, my opinion or what "I think" does not matter. Facts however; DOES matter.
edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Apr 2020 19:10:33 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Apr 2020 19:10:33 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Stupid privacy.

I bet, like at least a quarter of, the stats are duplicates.

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Fair enough, well I think its an interesting question.

It's a shame you are unwilling to answer it and prefer to outsource your thinking.

Obviously that's just what I think.
I can refer you to your previous posts if you prefer evidence.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Near impossible to say. I find it curious that privacy, a "right" the Supreme Court has essentially said nobody has an absolute right to is one of several things conveniently defended during a pandemic when, let's be honest, medical privacy may actually cost more lives than, say, permitting the free exercise of religious practices would.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

If youve seen the video, the cameraman asked the people at the hospital and they have not seen a case yet in their hospital, yet the mainstream media lied and said that the very hospital (which was visited by the camera man) had said that it was "jam packed" but the people at the hospital basically proved that was not the case.

Again, had you seen the video, you wouldnt need to ask that question.

Also the James O keefe video, which you criticized also asked nurses questions. But you dont care about that because you're obviously against what James o keefe says. Even though ITS THE TRUTH.

PS: #filmyourhospital is trending right now.

It's almost like you didnt actually watch the video because if you did then you would realize it's filled with standard CT logic jumps, assumptions and tropes. I know that is the approach that CT's take and that's fine but go figure your video that you are pushing is filled with CT silliness.

"7200 911 calls last night and you wouldnt have ambulances sitting around " (because apparently in the awakened mind of CT's 911 call = ambulances)

"the media is saying hospitals from Cali to NY to FLa and everything in between are packed " (where has anything close to that been said)

edit on 5-4-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

medical privacy may actually cost more lives than, say, permitting the free exercise of religious practices would.
I disagree.

HIPAA does not preclude the compilation of statistics.
HIPAA does not preclude cross checking of statistics.
HIPAA does not preclude contact tracing.

Large groups of people (worshipers or otherwise) provides a perfect mechanism for wide distribution of a virus.

www.hhs.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

HIPPA seems to preclude self identified contact tracing, very much so in fact.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well, you can't be forced to provide contact information if that's what you mean.
That would be unconstitutional.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's a shame you are unwilling to answer it and prefer to outsource your thinking.

Thoughts/thinking can be erroneous and can tempt you with evil. It can tempt you with evil motives, but also with good motives. If i choose the good motive, does that make me good? I prefer not to dwell within my ego, but instead with my true self which prefers truth above opinion. It comes with the territory of having been lied to all my life by the mainstream media and those in power which some would call "The Illuminati". (Or the Deep State as they are called these days.)

Get ready because they are about to begin the perfect storm, and the virus is only the start of the great show.

It's a big club, and you and I are not in it. If you think they wont come for you, you are sadly mistakened. Its all a game for ((Them))

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Unconstitutional, you say? Watch yourself there, that's the type of claim that brings the rats to the cheese these days. You're likely to be whined about, insulted, and slagged. Not that I disagree with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I prefer not to dwell within my ego, but instead with my true self which prefers truth above opinion.

Thank you, that made my day.

You have no evidence the perfect storm is coming. That's your ego assuming you understand this club you're not a member of.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Do you really think I said that accidentally?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I prefer not to dwell within my ego, but instead with my true self which prefers truth above opinion.

Thank you, that made my day.

You have no evidence the perfect storm is coming. That's your ego assuming you understand this club you're not a member of.
No, not my ego, and you're assuming i wasnt one of them. That is your error.

Post like yours actually make me want to favor what they are about to do. Perhaps they are right. Maybe i should rejoin the darkside.

You may ridicule others, but i promise, those in power are laughing at how gullible people are for falling for their agenda.
edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:22:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Apr 2020 20:22:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Did you think I replied with accidental words?

Hey, if you would, find me any SCOTUS precedent saying Freedom of religion is not an absolute or enumerated freedom. That's a flaw in your argument regardless, as I can find you the citations of SCOTUS ruling Americans have no Right to expect privacy (and the ensuing ATS outrage over it, participated in by some of the very same members pissing around about how these present infringement dont count as violating of the Constitution because: fear response.).

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No, not my ego, and you're assuming i wasnt one of them. That is your error.

I was only going off the information provided.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Dude, be careful, he was once part of the Illuminati, (Or the Deep State as they are called these days.)

No wonder the cops let him stay out after curfew.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Dude, be careful, he was once part of the Illuminati, (Or the Deep State as they are called these days.)

No wonder the cops let him stay out after curfew.

Luciferian, would be more accurate. Thats what you are all dealing with right now. A cabal of luciferians wanting to enslave mankind. Aka babylon

For this reason I refuse to do as they say. And will not obey their laws.
edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:42:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Apr 2020 20:42:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join