It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It is currently at 2.8%. It was at 0.3% 2 weeks ago so that can't be it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The 6th Amendment
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

-Bill of Rights

We can't go about our daily lives, conduct business, engage in free trade, commerce, because we've been presumed guilty of having a virus. We are summarily judged gulty by the police-state when congregating or utilizing our 1st Amendment rights.

We are being judged guilty when our very Constitution guarantees the presumtion of innocence.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think the data is extremely flawed, it doesn't factor in people who had it and either didn't get tested or were asymptomatic.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's funny you mention that.

We've constantly been reminded that Trump didn't win the election with the majority of the vote when they tell us only 60% of eligible voters voted.

Then, the total number (or denominator) was important. Because it was accurate.

Here, numbers are being used to create fear.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yes. Nor does it include those who die at home, undiagnosed.

CFR is a moving target. As long as the number of unresolved cases is high it will remain unreliable. And the number of unresolved cases continues to rise, as does the number of hospitalizations.

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Totally and I'm not falling for it.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Agreed, but that number is not going to be large, unlike the ones I mentioned.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So if someone dies at home they are not being tested postmortem?

edit on 5-4-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
True but the media can always point to it and use it for their agenda, so cwm's theory as to why they are not mentioning it misses the mark.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Hard to say. Testing being such as it is, I have no reason to expect so.

But with so many living who aren't being tested, the only numbers that actually count right now are those who are being hospitalized and using public health resources. The CFR as used, is a distraction.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They cant disagree with the logic in your argument, so they'll call you "dumb," try to goad you into jumping right past the multitude of steps, including open discussion of grievances, and straight to violence, and then just devolve into nothing bu ad hom attacks over your position as a supporter of Constitutional Rights and freedoms. Fear does strange things, and apparently it's new symptoms include a strong desire to support fascism alongside the uncontrollable loss of the ability to think for oneself.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

So if someone dies at home they are not being tested postmortem?

All kinds of people dying at home in my neighborhood right now. The news says they will have to stay dead in their houses without testing indefinitely....

Wait, no one has died in their home without being tested in the entire country!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think the data is extremely flawed, it doesn't factor in people who had it and either didn't get tested or were asymptomatic.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Totally and I'm not falling for it.

Sadly the great majority have, and they still claim the mainstream media is reporting that the numbers is correct, even though they are not. just quoting your posts because they are true. People need to wake up because this is one BIG scam, but as you mentioned in your other thread, it may be too late at this point and the damage is done.

*Sigh*. wish i could invite you for a drink man, but then again, i'd be arrested for not complying with social distancing. Either way cheers mate

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It cant factor them in because, let's be honest, the real numbers would blow the "OMG if 300 million American are sickened by this, MILLIONS WILL DIE!!!" tomfoolery out of the water. Fear of the "could be" only has a shelf life of however long it take to realize we've already passed the could be by and are now dealing with the "is" portion, which will always be reality based rather than fear mongering based.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are you suggesting the US has a large number of people dead in their homes, unfound by anyone to date? Every jurisdiction in the US is required to determine a cause of death for death certificates, meaning the only way your argument works here is if those bodies haven't yet been found.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As in, cause of death: pneumonia

Something like that?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

Hard to say. Testing being such as it is, I have no reason to expect so.

But with so many living who aren't being tested, the only numbers that actually count right now are those who are being hospitalized and using public health resources. The CFR as used, is a distraction.

I disagree, namely because if you only count the hospitalizations, you're introducing a tremendous amount of bias into the discussion. I believe the expert opinion was that 20% of sufferers, on the high side, would require hospitalization and that was among those who were symptomatic. That means for every 1 case you're wanting to count, there are 4 more cases that are symptomatic but require no additional medical care and an undetermined number who not only dont require care, but dont require anything as they're not even feeling unwell.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The only thing I could find about people dying at home / not being counted is behind a paywall.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yet more distraction.

It doesn't matter why people are in the hospital.
It matters how many people are in the hospital.

There are more people showing up in hospitals. More than since quite a while.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

As in, cause of death: pneumonia

Something like that?

From multiple reports, any discovery of any gram positive Coronavirus (and I mean ALL Coronaviruses, as the test I'm referencing doesn't pinpoint COVID) is being filed as a COVID death... other than bacteriological pneumonia, how many pneumonia sufferers dont test positive for general Coronavirus antibodies, considering most upper respiratory viruses are in the Coronavirus family?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join