It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Might be interesting to see if the online mental giant Terry Don tries to goad Islamics into forming militias to fight for their rights or if hes just another bitcher.
edit on 5-4-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Someone should step back from their mod duties

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So doing nothing? Got it.

Keep on being the big man and doing everything....sorry....NOTHING and crying because other people are doing the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Might be interesting to see if the online mental giant Terry Don tries to goad Islamics into forming militias to fight for their rights or if hes just another bitch.

That really the best you’ve got?

What happened to your rights? I thought they were super important to you and they we being taken away?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Listen to yourself... we are on an online discussion forum and you're ridiculing someone for trying to have a discussion. Yeah, that's a normal, unmanipulated reaction you're having, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Listen to yourself... we are on an online discussion forum and you're ridiculing someone for trying to have a discussion. Yeah, that's a normal, unmanipulated reaction you're having, isn't it?

Says the person who was ridiculing people for following health advice.

Tell me again about your rights being taken away, big man.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
When ALL of the dissenters devolve to nothing but ad hominem attacks, totally unable to actually counter the arguments presented so turning to the tactic of shouting down, you've won.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

When ALL of the dissenters devolve to nothing but ad hominem attacks, totally unable to actually counter the arguments presented so turning to the tactic of shouting down, you've won.

Says the person who called me a bitch (which you conveniently edited).

Guess it’s a win for all of us!
edit on 542020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You have the reading comprehension skills of an over caffeinated squirrel. I never ridiculed anyone for following health advice. I called out people for embracing enforcements of health mandates that are superseding Constitutional Rights illegally. Learn to read before you comment or learn to stifle yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Might be interesting to see if the online mental giant Terry Don tries to goad Islamics into forming militias to fight for their rights or if hes just another bitch.

Im pretty certain the Muslim community don't need Terry's help for that. (Which is another thing to worry about while we are sleeping locked inside our homes. )

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So doing nothing? Got it.

Keep on being the big man and doing everything....sorry....NOTHING and crying because other people are doing the same.

But what about you? What are you doing about it?

I will note though, that violence is not the solution, the pen is stronger than the sword. This battle can be fought through sharing information especially the truth.

Fighting amongst ourselves is not the way either.
edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Apr 2020 14:48:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Apr 2020 14:48:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

He's whining on the internet because someone isn't agreeing with him and he feels scared.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You have the reading comprehension skills of an over caffeinated squirrel. I never ridiculed anyone for following health advice. I called out people for embracing enforcements of health mandates that are superseding Constitutional Rights illegally. Learn to read before you comment or learn to stifle yourself.

Yet you’re doing nothing about it. Just crying online.

It’s almost as if you only care because it causes discourse.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

But what about you? What are you doing about it?

Like I’ve ready said, keeping isolated to keep my wife alive.

It’s not difficult to read my replies on the last couple of pages.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

He's whining on the internet because someone isn't agreeing with him and he feels scared.

Scared that I might lose my wife and possibly my daughter if she has the same hereditary condition? Too right I’m scared of that!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Then make choices in YOUR life that are best for YOUR house.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you're keeping isolated, then why do people exercising freedoms in their own house pose a threat to you, who is isolating?

Better question, why do people discussing the infringements on their Rights pose such a huge threat to you, to such a degree that its reduced you to a babbling oaf that cant generate anything more captivating than blanket ad hom?
edit on 5-4-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I’m done with this stupid thread and dumb arguments about rights. Have a nice life. Hopefully it’s not cut short because of some selfish reason.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The media and their guest Medical experts have stopped talkin about the covid-19 mortality rate in the United States. It must have lowered to the point where they can no longer use it in their suffering and pain agenda.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I’m done with this stupid thread and dumb arguments about rights.

Best decision you've made.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm right there with you as far as the "legal" way to temporarily circumvent constitutional protections to fight covid19, but protecting my house would involve strongly urging my SO to not return to work should the word come to do so unless and until there is a cheap and easy test to determine who is infectious. I would recommend other medical professionals and their households do the same, but then we really would have "empty" hospitals.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join