It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was just watching The Big Short and Brad Pitt's character says, "Did you know for every one percent that unemployment rises, 40,000 people will die."

I wonder what figure was based on...if it's somewhat accurate.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

As I've also said before, then declare Martial Law. That's the legally prescribed route to take prior to suspension of Rights. The problem is the leadership at all levels is too damn chickencrap to do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!!

McDonald’s sells billions of burgers a year. But pull up and order 50,000 at one time and see how that works.

That’s what we’re dealing with.

50,000 burgers across all the McDonald's ain't so hard. It's like 3 burgers per McDonald's.

Damnit. Now I'm hungry

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I live in a county with a little over 300k people. Not densely populated, but we have a good amount of folks here. We also have one of the top hospitals in the nation, a behemoth of a building that can be seen for miles around (10 miles away, I can clearly see the steam coming out of its systems on cold mornings). Enormous, would be the top employer in the county were it not for an enormous army base.

Nonetheless, out of our 44 cases only 1 has died. I can guarantee you there is more capacity for treatment there...why are we using such draconian measures? Could this part of the country loosen up a little bit?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

More people have died reading Hillary Clinton's emails than have died due to Covid-19.

#TruthBomb

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. Everybody dies.
Right?

Very true. Everyone dies.
Shall we pick old age or gangs of roaming cannibals?
'Cause this is how you get gangs of roaming cannibals.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
But I think the old are being told to die in some regions. Gotta keep ventilators available for other folks.
Elective procedures are being cancelled. Don't know if my wife will be able to get her skin cancer biopsy now.
So many questions.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
you have probably seen this but I think it is apropos for today's climate

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

More people have died reading Hillary Clinton's emails than have died due to Covid-19.

#TruthBomb

ha ha ha ha
okay that one was pretty good.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We are waiting on effective treatment. Not ass daisies.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well, if more deaths is what you're looking for, just continue thinking like a doofus.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
On February 29th, the USA saw it's first COVID-19 death and my God, we've lost so many since that day.

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!! Granted only 5,700 of those, (a whole 2 percent!!!) were caused by COVID-19, but buy God every little bit helps so we all gotta give until we ain't got no more and then give some more. Right? Eff 'em, they must go out the goddamn window because: OMG, peeps be scared and we gott pander to it! The economy: Eff it! 2 percent of the deaths in this country outweigh the livelihoods of hundreds of millions! Dissenter: Eff 'em, shame them into silence and if that doesn't work, whine louder about them, call them names, treat them like pariahs because, as we all know, only the propagandized narratives are important now that we've embraced fascism and lives that must be driven by fear 24/7.

We've now established the simple fact that if this country ever has to deal with a real natural crisis (hint: this ain't it, not even remotely close) the nation will fold like an infant trying to square up against Mike Tyson in '88... because that's basically where we're at now, a collective of children begat from a nation that once had a spine and wouldn't have surrendered our rights and economy for anything, let alone a goddamned virus that produces symptoms identical to the common flu but must never be called the flu, lest the more astute amongst us realize it's a piss poor excuse to allow fascism and self effected mass poverty in this nation.

What if one of those 2% was YOU!

It is obvious you want old people to die! Trying to save SS I guess, you are a Boomer hater!

One death stopped is worth 2 trillion...maybe not 2.2 but defiantly 2 trillion.

OK OK someone had to say it...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I think more people would freak out if that happened.

The threads here would change to "Covid19 Used to Declare Martial Law! Illuminati Confirmed!"

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
you have probably seen this but I think it is apropos for today's climate

Putnnam6. Thanks for that. Awesome video. Laughing my butt off here....LOL
You win the internet today.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

As I've also said before, then declare Martial Law. That's the legally prescribed route to take prior to suspension of Rights. The problem is the leadership at all levels is too damn chickencrap to do it.

So a hard LEGAL but excessive lockdown is preferable to you over a set of soft restrictions allowing daily non commercial life to go on?

The economic factor is worse with martial law. I thought that was the whole big deal?

This all seems reasonable considering they COULD have gone full China and everyone internationally would just say that we took the most effective and proven route.

We did it our way, which is first world inconvenient in the immediate timeframe and financially uncertain in the near future.

Business has no guarantee of profit . It is a liability not an asset. Government on the other hand better pretty much guarantee it will try to save American lives like some sort of belligerent helicopter mom or else Im not paying taxes ever again and I am the king of my street now, a new autonomous kingdom in the valley of the Bronx.

Hail to the era of the great warlords!

edit on 2-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Only 5,700 deaths. Preventable deaths.

Did you ever work for Joseph Stalin?

Didn't George Sorros work for him? Naw, that's right, It was Adolf Hitler.

You remember George Sorros? The champion of the DNC. The part owner of the Wuhan biolab. I think George and Bill Gates are in on this together. The planet would be far better off, if the both of them ended up dearly departed

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Well, if more deaths is what you're looking for, just continue thinking like a doofus.

When name calling is all they've got, they're admitting defeat. I accept your surrender.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"what if, what if, what if!!!"

My God, man, where does it stop?

And no, one life is worth one life while $2 Trillion is worth $2 trillion... why are you placing dollar values on lives? Seems like some sort of virtue signalling gone awry to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I think more people would freak out if that happened.

The threads here would change to "Covid19 Used to Declare Martial Law! Illuminati Confirmed!"

More people would wake up and question just WTF was going on here. As it stands now, people are deluding themselves into thinking "well, suspension of Rights isn't really a violation of the Constitution so I guess this OK, I am really scared after all..."

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The declaration of Martial Law would have oversight and would require defense, before the courts and the People, of *why* and God help the lawmakers seeking Martial Law if that *why* didn't meet the criteria to call for Martial law. What we have right now? No oversight, anyone who questions is (as proven by this and other threads on ATS) subjected to a bizarrely directed and visceral social shaming and attempt to force silence if not capitulation, and is effecting the same end as legal Martial Law does... dude, the economy is on shutdown right now and our Rights are absolutely suspended.

Wake the eff up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join