It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I don't think this virus is going to eliminate humankind.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GravitySucks

I don't think this virus is going to eliminate humankind.

Hope you're right. What still haunts my mind is the article about it affecting male sterility and urging long-term monitoring of such that was published then pulled. Not sure whether or not it was debunked. Even if something like that were to occur, there's always cloning.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exponential growth will cause the deaths you are looking for. The virus is barely getting started.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have read through this thread and am shocked that anyone with a head on their shoulders would believe what the MSM is being used to accomplish. This is an intentionally engineered collapse of the world economy. An economy that is for the vast majority built around the USD.

To all those freaking out about the covid-19, you ain't seen NOTHING yet. No, the bad news is not going to be reflected by the number of dead as a direct result of the virus. Come on! Look at the statistics for yourselves. Go to the CDC's website, it's all right there in black and white.

The real tragedy is going to begin and end with the insane level of repercussions that will be directly tied to the economic collapse that's undeniably coming. The directly attributed suicide numbers alone will utterly dwarf the number of covid-19 fatalities. Look at the statistics and wake the beep up!

I dare anyone who thinks this virus is truly the serious contagion that it's being made out to be to argue with the statistics offered up within the video that I'm posting here. This isn't a trite political issue peeps so please stop equating your personal IQ with your shoes size by pretending it is. Anyone living in the REAL world knows, or at very least should know and well understand, that the blood that flows through lady liberty's veins isn't red. It's GREEN!!

You mark my words my friends. If they don't quash this media driven viral nonsense soon, and get the USA back on it's feet and in gear, those boots in the street that some are worried about on here are going to be put to an all too real bloody test. When people get to the point where it's either their homes being taken back by the banks, or their children's stomachs going empty, there will be an uprising that will make the American Revolution truly seem like a tea party.

Stop thinking emotionally and reacting impulsively as a result of being herded. Start looking at the facts and arm yourselves with a sincere intelligent understanding of the situation at hand. Unless things change in a hurry, there's a poop storm coming that no one participating on this forum will be able to avoid. It will come for each and every one of us and when it does, covid-19 will be the last thing on your mind. Please, renew your understanding of what's happening right in front of your eyes. They are distracting ALL of us from critically apprising ourselves and effectively reacting to the heinously lethal nature of what's on the horizon. As a result, MANY will be devoured before they even realized that they were being preyed upon.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's ironic how the "burdman30ott6 crowd" don't seem to realize whom they are. They are the voices in the United States that didn't want the U.S. to get involved in WWI, and WWII.

Today's voices, those whom claim to be the only and true "freedom fighters in the U.S." are the same voices in the U.S. whom complained how WWI and WWII were not the problem of the U.S., and that "if we just let it go through" those same people thought the U.S. would not be touched by the forces of darkness...

Our fight these days is an invisible enemy that can kill more Americans than all World Wars, battles, minor conflicts, and the Civil War, etc have killed. But people like "burdman30ott6" don't care if our weakest Americans die.

Today there are 273,880 infected Americans, and legal residents, and out of those infected 7,077 people have died. But that's not enough for the "burdman30ott6 crowd". The "burdman30ott6 crowd" want to see not tens of thousands of Americans dead, they want hundreds of thousands to millions of Americans dead. They want "the virus to run is course through unimpeded", because the "burdman30ott6 crowd" will lose "material things that can be replaced." Except that human lives cannot be replaced.

America used to stand strong defending the weak, that's how America became strong. But now because of "materialism" the "burdman30ott6 crowd' don't want to defend our weakest against this invisible enemy that has just started killing Americans...

It's ironic how "burdman30ott6" has the avatar of an idol whom is supposed to defend "the weak", yet here is "burdman30ott6" promoting to "allow our weak people to die, don't do nothing and this will pass..."

Is that really whom you want to be? You want to not stand up for those whom have a weakness against this virus? You want to allow our weakest to simply die without helping them fight this invisible enemy?...

America's soul is lost when we are allowing our weakest to die without trying to help them, and the "burdman30ott6 crowd' don't seem to understand this.

edit on 4-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
erm
edit on 4-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Now just imagine if we didn't close the borders or Do a temp shutdown. The numbers would be exponentially worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrFrawg

As long as people can get some food that's the main thing, the reality is that everything else is just dressing. It will take weeks to get an unemployment cheque, that one off payment will take months, meanwhile the credit card is maxed out, at some stage they just wont work. The website for applying for unemployment just keeps crashing. Ten million filed last week. Most Americans haven't got any savings. Its all getting very real. What happens when you cant pay your service provider for your phone do we drop off the radar and become a non person? Its easy to say that this collapse came on so quickly that people will just be dumb struck for a while. But this looks very serious with regards to maintaining civil order.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Sir,1,300 American citizens died yesterday from the virus in the United States.

If the infected were 300,000,000 (as it would be within a year if there were no measures being taken) instead of 300,000 (as of April 4th), that would put the US deaths at 1,300,000 deaths a DAY. And likely substantially higher because hospitals would not be able to accommodate that. 1,300,000 virus deaths/day is being optimistic.

Good day.

PS the virus and its danger is very real. The fact it will be used to create a new political system and NWO from the aftermath is real too. But nothing can really be done about that.
edit on 5-4-2020 by ApCadmus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Im just going to be blunt...

Let me tell you why this thread is dumb.

1. The death toll and infection rate are incredibly smaller than what you think would warrant these measures BECAUSE of the stay at home orders we put in place. Had we not done what we did, it would be MUCH higher than 2%.

2. Im not sure how educated you are on analytics and modeling. Its pretty sound, and good models can be proven by being tested on reserve sample data. Those curves youre hearing all about? Literally 1 to 2 days difference in implementing stay at home orders makes the difference between hundreds of thousands, and millions dead. Thats how exponential growth works.

I knew we would have this problem...

If we didnt act... wed have millions dead and everyone wouldve said "why didnt we do something!!!?!?!?"

When we DO act and save lives its.. "See! Its exaggerated and it isn't that bad! We overreacted!"

When you want to find a problem... you will always find one

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

LOL. Dude, please take up this challenge. You say I'd have been part of the crowd that didnt want the US involved in WW1 OR WW2, really? Find anywhere on ATS where I've called for the US to not be in any war we chose to enter. Most of my critics consider me a warmonger, just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ApCadmus

1.3 million deaths per day... do you realize how ridiculously histrionic and laughable the math you're trying to shoulder there is? Healthy people are shaking this for the most part. 80-85% of unhealthy people are shaking it as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Re: education in analytics and modeling...
I have an advanced degree in Civil Engineering an one of my minors is in mathematics with an emphasis on statistical analysis. You tell me.

Next...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Re: education in analytics and modeling...
I have an advanced degree in Civil Engineering an one of my minors is in mathematics with an emphasis on statistical analysis. You tell me.

Next...

You’re not doing yourself any favours here.

You’re a mod man.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

And? Do you have a background in statistical analysis, or are you depending on others to tell you what to think about any particular numbers some incident may involve?
edit on 5-4-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

a reply to: and14263

And? Do you have a background in statistical analysis, or are you depending on others to tell you what to think about any particular numbers some incident may involve?

We're usually on the same side of most debates, but not this one.

Your thread talks about 270k deaths from all causes over the last 33 days.
How many of those illnesses can I catch from merely contact with others AND has no vaccine or known and confirmed medication for treatment?
I've seen this compared to flu, but for flu there is a vaccine. Covid is already killing more people per day than flu and the numbers of dead per day are still rising. Over a full flu season in the USA the CDC estimate between 27-60k deaths from the flu. The flu season in th US is about 6 months of the year reaching an apex in February (usually). It kills somewhere between 4,000 and 10,000 per month over that period... or between 130 and 333 on average per day. Yesterday 1,300 people died from Covid-19. That daily rate is still rising.

Like I said there is no vaccine.

So how many deaths from illnesses I can catch from others through no choice of my own? More like 10,000 over the last 33 days.. maybe less?

We need to slow this rate down and find effective treatments and a vaccine.
Some short term pain which we all share to do that does not seem unreasonable or worse, facistic, to me.

I was attacked by one poster on here for saying the death rate might be as high as 2%... at the time it was recorded as 1.27% and had fallen from it's peak. That poster was 100% certain (apparently) that it could never rise to 2% and would continue to fall as more tests were done. Over 200,000 new infections later, the death rate has risen to 2.7%. Neither of us really knew for sure where it would go, but the point is that if we had of relaxed because the death rate was falling and ignored the illness period before death, we'd have made a mistake. Of course it may be many more have beeen infected and recovered, but who knows? Do we take that risk? Would we comfortable with that decision if we ended up wrong and the death rate remained at 2% with half (or more) of the country catching this thing?

edit on 5/4/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Jay-morris

If people carried on going about their business, lime before, then thousands of people will die? Does that not bother you that thousands of American people are going to die? All all your worried about is bring stuck inside@ how bloody selfish is that!

Selfish really , its not about being stuck inside Jay-morris. Its about understanding the reality of our situation, yes we need to take precautions to keep the deaths to an absolute minimal.

But we cannot stay at home twittling our fingers, the economy nay the world operates off the back of human beings living there lives. Any person on Earth could step outsie the door and die from a random falling object, Still that does not keep people from walking out there doors does it??

Yes we have all been made very very aware of our current predicament , We need to avoid crowding together , we need to avoid direct contact, we need to wear PPE when ever possible, We need to wash our hands etc etc etc .

Ok thank you for the instructions on how to live our lives in the current viral climate , now lets go back to living and working and rotating the cog wheel that is society.

Obviously, you do not know bow this virus spreads. Even with a lick down in a lot of countries, the virus is still spreading fast. It my have peaked in Spain, but we are not 100% sure.

If we all sent about our daily business, the economy would be hit harder in the long term, hospitals would collapse. We would be seeing millions of infected people, and the situation would most prob lasts years.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ApCadmus

1.3 million deaths per day... do you realize how ridiculously histrionic and laughable the math you're trying to shoulder there is? Healthy people are shaking this for the most part. 80-85% of unhealthy people are shaking it as well.

Burdman is the type if guy that is, what you may call a fanatic patriot. I remember a thread he was in where he said he would have no problem with America invading countries for no reason, as long as they stay top. We have a man who is under the illusion that America is more free than any country in the world, which is not not, as I pointed out!

How can you enjoy your freedom, when you are obsessed with that freedom bring taken away from you? A person who feels thst way is not free at all!

Luckily these dinosaurs are a minority.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Thing is, the mod and other members aren’t doing anything about their rights. They’re nothing but keyboard warriors who talk big, but do nothing.

“They’re taking mah rights!”
“What you doing about it?”
“Moaning on forums about mah rights!”

When are you “big boys” going to start actually doing something?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Thing is, the mod and other members aren’t doing anything about their rights. They’re nothing but keyboard warriors who talk big, but do nothing.

“They’re taking mah rights!”
“What you doing about it?”
“Moaning on forums about mah rights!”

When are you “big boys” going to start actually doing something?

Do what?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join