It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you want your rights to extend beyond those of your community.

No.

I'd like to see individual rights actually respected.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

....because freedom and individual rights have never been used to argue effed up crap throughout history up to recent events...*cough *Iraq*cough* Korea,*Red scare* Bolshevik Revolution *cough covid cough

Thats an emotional argument. The purists sense of absolute freedom no matter the circumstances...kind of like having a moral authority over society and knowing whats good for them better than they do for themselves. If only you could WAKE them up to be as woke as you. If only huh.

Live live laugh I guess
edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

....because freedom and individual rights have never been used to argue effed up crap throughout history up to recent events...*cough *Iraq*cough* Korea,*Red scare* Bolshevik Revolution *cough covid cough

Do something for that cough, comrade.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Nope. But they do have the ambition to reproduce and spread across the human race. So in a way, RNA = nazi's.

link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

As far as I can tell, we are talking civilized here on ats, I dont see any uncivilized conversations OCCURING I am beggining to see allot of conforming, allot of sacrifices being made, because we are being told to, yet i dont see a strategy, in the end for our sacrifice, just a bunch of political bullcrap, politicians have been relying on to keep the people stupid, for many years, and I am calling for us to check it, now in this case with you, I again think your, a minor, because you are quick to assume burd, is calling for violence, and your quick to judge his idealism, but he has a point, why are we getting so crazy, I made my point a few posts back, and I am not waste my energy going over it again, if you feel being a lemming is the right way to be then so be it, but trying to convince us to think otherwise, and exaggerating our stance not only makes you look stupid, it also makes us who have a brain, shake our heads and wonder why the hell we are trying to raise awareness... MINOR. I survived my beer run

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So you want your rights to extend beyond those of your community.

Your community's Rights end where the individual's Rights begin. Constitutional Rights are individual Rights, not community Rights (they extend to everyone thanks to the Equal Protection clause).

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Freedom and individual Rights are an 'emotional argument" now?

Hmm... fascinating how much of your hand you're volunteering to show.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I hear you but some conversations arent helping. They are an actual problem.

If NO ONE went on these "government just new world ordered us" rants then no new psychotic conspiracy theorists would pop up and commit terrorist acts in protest of the lockdown. Which happened for those reasons.

That much I know.

Also, them making a disclaimer telling people to take it seriously and to follow official guidelines would be nice. To Stop spreading this thing while they get their rights back or whatever.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your community's Rights end where the individual's Rights begin.

Yes.
The community does not have a right to endanger your health and you do not have a right to endanger the health of the community.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Maybe because you think they are a natural or god given or some other utopian type idea like that but they are not. There might be violence involved in getting and keeping them and you think "There doesn't need to be violence."

You are venting on the internet and think that is fighting. It isn't.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah phage, what is it exactly we are endangering? Where does the rights of the individual extend?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Maybe because you think they are a natural or god given or some other utopian type idea like that but they are not. There might be violence involved in getting and keeping them and you think "There doesn't need to be violence."

You are venting on the internet and think that is fighting. It isn't.

So your posts are just as worthless and meaningless.

*shrugs*

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

Quid pro quo.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

They always have been.

I don't feel I'm fighting for anything when I waste my time on ATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If you go about in public you are endangering the health of the entire community, unless you know that you are not infected or have acquired an immunity to the disease.

You do not have a right to endanger the community, knowingly or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

They always have been.

I don't feel I'm fighting for anything when I waste my time on ATS.

That's because you always lose.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Reality: humans die. It's sort of part of the deal.

The human species mortality rate is...yep, 100%.

edit on 3-4-2020 by azvol because: Misspelled word.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Your either censoring all the info on this topic, or advertising an agenda.. Not necessarily saying a new world order is occurring on this topic, just questioning the effect of the cause... that is what I am saying have you read all the pages of this topic? I mean its cool, I get your argument but it feels like your not completely educated on the objection of the topic, if we were quick to judge ya burd is a conspiracy nut thinking the NWO is coming, but that is not what he said..

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Quite the contrary.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There is no win or lose if one never sees it as a competition.

You are the one who made it seem like it is a fight to you, but you are not really fighting anything, you sure are not fighting those who are infringing on your freedom and individual rights.

All you are doing is arguing with some people who might agree with them. The kicker is that you argue with me and I don't even agree with them but I see why your fight isn't getting you anywhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yes I am fully aware of the subject of the NWO.

We are experiencing a pandemic. Some idiots are protesting the lockdown with terrorist acts and they sound just like these loons.

We are not getting taken over. Sometimes things happen and they suck.

If there was an actual coherent study of the NWO here these lunatics wouldnt mistake THIS as the NWO end game or even something they planned.

It shows a LACK of understanding on their part about how the world works and what tools and skills are actually stacked against us.

They can kill, scare, bankrupt or ruin us far worse than this and with less effort than this requires.

If anyone thinks different then I just disagree because I know what I know.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join