It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I actually don't complain about any of those things. My position is usually based around the facts in a particular event and/or topic.

Take for example the border wall. Makes no difference to me if it is built or not. It isn't going to stop illegals or drugs and then I might explain why that would be. Some people might think that means I am against it but really I don't care one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...

.....until we hit x amount of casualties. Then, F it. We'll surrender"

-Winston Churchill

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I ask who dies because if no one needs to die then we dont actually have a problem like you put it.

If not, and if its just a matter of civilized conversation in which you will be heard and counted democratically....where is the loss of democracy and freedom?

There is a crisis so special circumstances.

You dont argue against that. You say this is all hype and a lie of several orders of magnitude like we have never seen. The end of the American democracy no less.

Effing psychotic
edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's ironic that Mexico now wants to keep Americans on our side of the wall. We carry the Covid-19 plague!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
So you have a vocation for the field. That still isn't about freedom.

Arguing with me isn't about individual rights either. I'm all for them but the "man with a gun over there" might disagree with both of us. Go argue with him, but things will probably escalate quickly.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has no bearing on my position on the border wall.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Yeah. Because bits of RNA are the same thing as Nazis.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Meh. I was mostly commenting on the much repeated question how many lives are worth freedom that's been going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

I ask who dies because if no one needs to die then we dont actually have a problem like you put it.

If not, and if its just a matter of civilized conversation in which you will be heard and counted democratically....where is the loss of democracy and freedom?

There is a crisis so special circumstances.

You dont argue against that. You say this is all hype and a lie of several orders of magnitude like we have never seen. The end of the American democracy no less.

Effing psychotic

You don't have to sign every post, we know who you are.

You're clapping back to "civilized discussion" while being the only person in the thread calling people psychotic, psychos, dumb, keyboard warrior, and being the only person trying to associate defense of the Constitution and freedom with the need to go out and kill people. Curious... but following the predicted path.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You are saying that democracy has ended bub.

Effing source?

Added-
You insulted plenty so dont try to play like you are above all that. You love the mud pit and posted here for a reason.

If no one needs to die and your freedoms are threatened by a conversation then go eff off and have it with the leadership you have the ear of.

Leave everyday people to follow public health announcements during a pandemic without unjustified distrust you seeded.

edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Meh. I was mostly commenting on the much repeated question how many lives are worth freedom that's been going on.

Your point was lost.
Perhaps you can look for something more applicable to the reality of the situation.

edit on 4/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You and I have never seen eye-to-eye .

And all I've ever argued for is freedom and individual rights.

Interesting, isn't it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

No, oh brave key and paper pusher, as stated in the post you reply to, just stay away from society and society will stay away from you. Win win.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Nah, probably just went over your head.

But there are plenty of people around here thinking it's as big a threat as the nazi's were.. ..

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We don't see eye-to-eye because you think I'm trying to take your freedom and individual rights and I'm telling you that you are arguing with the wrong people.

Take your fight to those who are actually taking those things from you. Otherwise, you are not accomplishing anything.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Bits of RNA don't have ambitions of global conquest. They just spread by contact between infected organisms.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

So you want to dictate individual rights.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So you want your rights to extend beyond those of your community.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
We don't see eye-to-eye because you think I'm trying to take your freedom and individual rights and I'm telling you that you are arguing with the wrong people.

Take your fight to those who are actually taking those things from you. Otherwise, you are not accomplishing anything.

Aaaand you still can't agree with me on the rights and freedoms of the individual.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

You are saying that democracy has ended bub.

Effing source?

Democracy has to be tempered and confined to the Constitution, or American Democracy has ended and been replaced with the Tyranny of the Majority, which is what has happened here.

You live the mud pit and posted here forna reason.

You made that assessment being here only 2 months, 2 politically quiet months where I barely posted in the Pit?

If no one needs to die and your freedoms are threatened by a conversation the go eff off and have it with the leadership you have the ear of.

Leave everyday people to follow puic health announcements during a pandemic without unjustified distrust you seeded.

You and I are conversing, that's a conversation. Having governors arbitrarily apply infringements on Constitutional Rights, such as banning the free expression of religious congregation practices, confining you to your home without an "approved paper" that permits you to be out, and denying you the freedom of association on private property is a lot more than a "conversation." Those are actions, actions which can be fought through words if enough Americans stand up and demand their voices are heard and their Constitution honored.

You are 100% left to follow puic health announcements to their fullest, regardless of whether those Unconstitutional restrictions are in place or not. THAT'S CALLED FREEDOM! Isn't it wonderous? You dictating what everyone else must do (in absence of the legally required and limited declaration of Martial Law) is the antithesis of freedom.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join