It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

OK, well we're progressing to discussion finally.
-Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world-
Nelson Mandella

Was Neslon Mandella referring to traditional education, or being educated on what the controllers of society are up to?

Considering he was viewed by present historians as a freedom fighter who was called a terrorist by the official narrative and imprisoned for it, I'm fairly sure he wasn't talking about education being confined to the inside of a classroom.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey listen, fair warning, Im in this thread and I feel like being here but I dont want to talk to you anymore.

I think your psychotic and insulting.

edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
It is bigger than us individually per se, we are reacting to how our leadership is dealing with it. They are removing our rights in order to try to quantify their inability to deal with the problem, my argument is beginning to question their response to it their ineptitude, be able to medically respond to a medical emergency.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yes it is the mud pit., and honesty revealed much.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
It is bigger than us individually per se, we are reacting to how our leadership is dealing with it. They are removing our rights in order to try to quantify their inability to deal with the problem, my argument is beginning to question their response to it their ineptitude, be able to medically respond to a medical emergency.

They can only remove our rights if we allow it.

Rights aren't granted by government so they can't be removed by government.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Says the guy who has yet to respond sans an insult, has called defense of the Constitution "crazy, dumb, psycho, keyboard warrior, etc..." I'm the one who's insulting and berating people. LMAO. Yes, yes, that's it entirely.

My God, did the government also infringe on your Right to own a mirror?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
Im in this thread and I feel like being here but I dont want to talk to you anymore.

If you're not talking, does that mean you're finally ready to actually listen instead?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yessir we are complying for now. Yet that big ass road block in front of my boat dock is keeping me from dipping my boat into the bay...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
???

There doesn't need to be violence. Just people acting smart and exercizing their rights.

Bitching about things from behind a keyboard is neither fighting for nor exercising those rights that they claim have been taken.

As for putting lives on the line, I'm old, fat, and a smoker. Yet I go to work every day at a hospital treating Covid-19 patients.

It seems like some want me to actually die.

That';s rather disturbing.

You asked, how many lives are worth freedom? That wasn't about deaths?

So, can you answer your own question?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Mine.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sorry to put a damper on your right wing bezerker warm up. I just dont know what to do to help you out.

I guess I could go out and protest the lockdown by setting platforms and trains on fire in NYC , kill one and injure dozens of MTA workers and almost kill a car full of people (that happened)

Or be a retard and try to ram a hospital ship with a train in protest over my psychotic conspiracy theories about government taking our rights with a fake virus....(also true).

Yes you are psychotic and psychos like you are getting the crazies up in literal arms.

Your words and attitude fans an ACTUAL flame of violent civil disobedience.

So who is going to die over your already lost rights?

Tell them now its Trump or a governor so they dont just start shooting cops and EMS personnel that are in on the conspiracy.

Have some responsibility for your words ..even in your little ATS mud pit.

Added-
Unless you are a true son of the red white and blue and for God and country you now declare war on the US government. If not shut the hell up. Cry baby.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Bitching about things from behind a keyboard is neither fighting for nor exercising those rights that they claim have been taken.

Since we're in the Pit, let me ask you something... does that extend to all topics? When you are online complaining about the President, some other politician, cops, hell let's pick a popular target: complaining about the white supremecists in Charlottesville, are you just bitching about things behind a keyboard" and being all hot air, no action? If someone didn't immediately pick up arms and march against the police when they read about the shooting of Anthony Smith in St Louis by a cop, but posted about their anger and frustration online, were they just a bitch? I dunno man, seems like you may be living under the same governor that has apparently included mirror bans in their COVID mandates as the guy above does...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You have no idea what your talking about.. you lack the perception and gratuitousness of the situation at hand, which concludes my judgement in thinking your just a minor.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

And that is why I said "I don't see anyone actually putting their lives on the line by "standing up for their rights" from behind a keyboard."

I know you are putting yourself in harms way going out and doing your job day after day but that isn't for freedom, that is for a paycheck. It isn't the same thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

Sorry to put a damper on your right wing bezerker warm up.

Ah, let it be now known that upholding the Constitution is actually seen by the Left as the purview of the "right wing berzerkers." I'm left wondering why all these years the left has flipped out when they were accused of being enemies of the Constitution.

Also let it be known that the idiot who rammed a train into a hospital ship is being presented as a product of concern over the violation of Rights in the name of Coronavirus, just as I speculated a page or two ago was part of the narrative defense gameplan... connect the questioners to acts of horrible violence and insanity so those presently swaying a bit and starting to wonder if this is really needed associate acts of terrorism with any questioning of the narrative or defense of Constitutional Rights and Freedom. Easily seen coming from a mile away and exactly the reason why I am saying that the fight of this with words is what the narrative defenders fear the most.

Again, thank you for your help in this discussion, it's been quite beneficial to my points.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And that is why I said "I don't see anyone actually putting their lives on the line by "standing up for their rights" from behind a keyboard."

I know you are putting yourself in harms way going out and doing your job day after day but that isn't for freedom, that is for a paycheck. It isn't the same thing.

Oh christ.

If you honestly think it's for the paycheck, then you're far dumber than I thought or you've never actually known people in the medical field.

As for standing for their rights, I try to do so every day, hell, I argue with people like yourself who are against individual rights every day!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
# my beer keg just popped i will be back gotta risk my life and run to 711. Brb

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So do I shoot a cop, the Governor? How do we get this revolution started. Education you said right?

We teach them the government stole their rights and that we got to do something about it. Ok. Done. Now what?

So who do we kill? Who took or would deny our rights?

Who dies?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Let's discuss that further, shall we? Millions have been sent off to die and millions have actually died to secure and defend the Constitutional Rights and freedoms of this nation. We're to believe that, what is it today? 7,400 American lives is all it takes to offset those deaths and set those bought and paid for freedoms aside even for a moment?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Where did I say kill anyone? Again, you're projecting and, again, you're doing a magnificent job of playing your hand and showing why you MUST radicalize anyone questioning or at least associate anyone questioning with radicalized violence to defend that narrative. Not the outcome you're intending, but again, thank you. You're making this easy for me.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join