It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

If we're all locked up in our homes, a lot of deaths are "preventable." Seems like you have issues with people having and exercising Constitutional Rights.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I honestly never would have believed that the american people had become so complacent.
A healthy concern for one's health is one thing. But this is utter madness.

Will it take 2 or more weeks more before synapses start firing? What will be the trigger needed to allow common sense to return?

Alas, i fear that since we are only at level one of the Apocalypse, it's too much to hope for. Wait till people's funds get lower and unemployment checks are delayed due to the swarm of millions of applications. When the rent is overdue, child support, utility bills, auto loans, businesses collapse, etc....

Level 3 is gonna be turmoil to a woefully trusting and unprepared populace.
Maybe we get we deserve...I just wish me and mine didnt have to get dragged down with them!

Damn you Wuhan all to hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

+5700 in a month more or less.....

At that rate thats around 70,000 American lives in one year. Thats not taking into account that its impossible for the rate to drop now before an apex but whatever lets say its only that many.

70,000 American lives that would otherwise not die.

Do they not have a say in this? When is sacrificing American lives, no matter how stubbornly they are defended, when is it acceptable in our ethos to just give up on that many of our own?

And the ones we are talking about giving up on, the very measure of a nation lies in how we treat them. Our weak and powerless in society. The old.

I dont know if you are a God fearing man, but I believe that the master plan involves absurd and random testing of character and soul. Its how we get good enough for heaven. This is one test I dare not fail. I can be wrong one way but I would never allow myself to be wrong down the other path.

Be safe if you feel like it.

edit on 2-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If we're all locked up in our homes, a lot of deaths are "preventable." Seems like you have issues with people having and exercising Constitutional Rights.

I'm not locked in my home.

Just about to go grocery shopping. The weather is nice. I think I'll launch my boat and go fishing after shopping.
edit on 4/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Mr.Depopulation. written and directed by Bill Gates.

www.cbsnews.com...

Well, the economy is being hurt… It's great that Congress has acted. We probably'll need to do more there …But you know, the economy can return in a way that people who get sick and die cannot.

Always fascinating to see someone who is on record supporting depopulation of Earth suddenly exhibit concern and say saving lives is the most important thing. Anyone with ears to hear or eyes to see should be on high alert for whatever game Gates is playing here.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
70,000 American lives that would otherwise not die.

That would be true if it weren't for the fact that the vast majority dying are advanced age and have one or more serious underlying medical complications. Most of those 70,000 would be in the next years normal 3 Million deaths without Coronavirus even entering the picture.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah. Everybody dies.
Right?

link   
It's a numbers game.
I don't believe the numbers.

+23 more 
link   

No problem with that.

I find this thread especially weird as i distinctly recall you being outraged in the first coronavirus megathread of the airliner bringing US citizens back from Wuhan. With the pilot in the Hazmat gear. A trojan horse you called it.
But now it is here in the west you and many others are downplaying the virus, and oppose measures to combat it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This may well fall on deaf ears but sure I'll give it a shot.

During a bad flu season, a good % of the people you know will come down with it.

When you can say the same about this then we will have a better idea of how dangerous it is.

Until then it's still novel.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

There's a distinct difference between national borders and actions taken within this country. Also, at that time all we had were the numbers coming out of China and they were (and are) unreliable. Now that we've had a chance to see this in western countries, it's obvious that it is nowhere near the possible "worst case scenarios" some of us feared when it was in China and subject to a lot of questions.

Regardless of that, what I was arguing then wouldn't have violated the Constitution. The actions American governors, mayors, and the feds have undertaken, however, DO violate the US Constitution.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

edit on 4/2/2020 by Klassified because: Changed my mind

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Remember that when all you got left is a few more years. You might argue time is more precious for you since you sacrificed much in order to one day enjoy life and enrich your family with wisdom and preparedness for life on a longer scope of time and in terms of generational social inheritance.

How many people arent going to get a few formative years with their grandparents or other elders? How much greater will the void become here in terms of our value of life?

Thats not counting the middle aged that die. How many lives will this ruin. Financially sure, but emotionally how much more can our culture take if we keep hacking at it at every point of convenience?

Where does it end? Why start? I say dont let die. Dont leave our own. Be the light.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

So Rights are only valid and the economy is only important until we face the possibility of the unknown? Good to know, but considering fate's quirks I'm left wondering why we don't live every day in abject terror of what *might* happen, as every minute of every day there's the possibility for some "novel" calamity to strike us.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

And all of this taking place under the auspicious of Donald Trump. If this is all over blown hype is Trump now cow towing to the hypers? Why does he seem to be going along with this. According to you we have given in to Fascism. Does this mean that Trump has as well?

link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

Reality: humans die. It's sort of part of the deal.

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're not wrong, and I've said as much in other threads on this topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Then my response :

Reality is that pandemics and other uncontrolled events happen, and so martial law or other similar methods are used by governments. Its sort of part of the deal.

Moving isnt an option for the moment so I guess you're our prisoner now.

edit on 2-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm still trying to sniff out wtf is actually going on.

I am almost 100% convinced that this is what it boils down to...

"I think we've all been had, I ran a false flag for the CIA, this WAS a false flag..." ~ Robert David Steele

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!!

McDonald’s sells billions of burgers a year. But pull up and order 50,000 at one time and see how that works.

That’s what we’re dealing with.

You need to have a meeting with half the idiots in America then. They all think that if we all hole up in our houses just a little more, this will all pass more quickly and life will sprout daisies out its ass.

The reality: the more quarantine, the longer this drags out. We will all carry antibodies one day, most from infection i'd wager a bet. Its not like we are keeping people from getting sick..we are just delaying it. As you point out, to give hospitals a chance to treat people.

Which is the problem: we saw the #show in Italy, and knee jerked our way into economic suicide without asking a question. In fact, half the idiots in this nation are prepared to call the cops on you if they see you in the streets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join