It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well done! You just used a bunch of whit ifs to justify your belief!

"Whit ifs?" You meant what?

Oh, and your ENTIRE argument for why these infringements are OK and don't equal violation of Rights is based on a "what if." Physician, heal thyself.

Let me ask you this! Is America more a free country the the UK?

It was, until recently. The entire reason for the Revolutionary war was to escape the tyranny of England. That tyranny eased over time, but yes, the USA WHEN IT FOLLOWS THE LAW (which it presently is not) is more of a free country than the UK. We've had this discussion before and, without having to type more than a few seconds of material I can identify an obvious Right I have that you do not... the Right to carry a firearm. Now, I know, I know... you'll wax poetic about how you don't recognize that as a freedom I have that you don't because: reasons, including something emanating from your ass about how you don't personal feel the need to own a gun, etc, etc, etc. Well, Rights don't work that way, as proven by the FACT that abortion is considered a Right despite the FACT that many, many Americans (well over half if you consider every single male Americans biologically plus roughly half of female Americans per polls) don't feel the need to ever have an abortion. By your gun metrics, that would mean countries that bar abortion are just as free as those that view it as a Right, yes?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

GF told me have had 3 deaths in last 24 hours with 28 cases

This is for a town of about 12,000 in New Jersey ……….

link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Your posts read like MAD magazine where the only end of sentence punctuation choices the editors have are the exclamation mark and the question mark. You are familiar with periods, ya?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did they officially repeal anything though?

You can crazy talk argue that they WILL, but as of yet we can all "go home" with this emergency when it passes.

Unless you have compelling evidence you haven't shared.?

Here is a song to celebrate how dumb you think we are. Enjoy.

The video was coming no matter who I replied to next. I had no intent towards you with it. I was in this thread, you were there, what can I say.

I dont want to spray you with disinfectant and run. Thats wasteful anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: neformore

Sorry you Marxist coward, but I've always defended freedoms.

You have failed.

Utterly.

It's time for you to have a cry somewhere safe.

Go.

Sorry, but calling people cowards when you just sound like a fanatic! Bloody creepy!

Ha!

So you prefer the term, "Bravery-Challenged".

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

Serious problem, we've spent the past couple of decades with people arguing that even a moderate delay in permitting the free exercise of any Right is an Unconstitutional infringement and the courts have agreed in many cases. Take, for instance, abortion. Many Americans have argued, and multiple courts have agreed, that ANY waiting period laws about abortion are violating a woman's Right to choose. That precedent basically casts the die, friend... You can't tell someone "you still have these Rights, but you have to wait awhile to exercise them" without legally being defined as infringing on their Rights.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Fanatical and pervasively exclusive usage of exclamation points not withstanding, ya?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Gunzzzzzz

Your so cool

Armed to the teeth but doing nothing about your freedoms being eroded makes you more of a coward than us unarmed brits

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

When did I say I was armed to the teeth? Please, find me a post on ATS where I've stated any of my firearms or whether or not I own them. Please do, as I'd like to know where I've showed that hand publicly. As I said above, does that position you're taking also mean that any male who supports a woman's Right to choose is expressing a totally rejectible opinion as that male lacks a uterus? Is it possible in your world for someone who doesn't personally exercise a Right to also support the existence of that Right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It was, until recently. The entire reason for the Revolutionary war was to escape the tyranny of England. That tyranny eased over time, but yes, the USA WHEN IT FOLLOWS THE LAW (which it presently is not) is more of a free country than the UK.

Ok, please explain in your own words what makes America more free than the UK?

We've had this discussion before and, without having to type more than a few seconds of material I can identify an obvious Right I have that you do not... the Right to carry a firearm.

Oh, so you have more freedom than us because you have the right to carry a gun! I knew this would pop up! Please explain why me not having a gun makes you more free?

Now, I know, I know... you'll wax poetic about how you don't recognize that as a freedom

You are right! It's not freedom! Just good ifvyou liked to carry a gun! So bloody what!

I have that you don't because: reasons, including something emanating from your ass about how you don't personal feel the need to own a gun, etc, etc, etc.

Because owning a bloody gun does not give me more freedom! Only people who like guns will say ridiculous stuff like this!

FACT that many, many Americans (well over half if you consider every single male Americans biologically plus roughly half of female Americans per polls) don't feel the need to ever have an abortion. By your gun metrics, that would mean countries that bar abortion are just as free as those that view it as a Right, yes?

What a ridiculous thing to say! Seriously@ I thought you would have something more intelligent go back up your claim, rather than use guns and abortions!

Oh well, funny thing is, America is not even in the top 10 when it comes to countries eith more freedom. Ladt I checked, they were 17th in the world!

I am not saying UK is more free than America, or vice versa, it's just the delusion people lime you have, because you do not know much about the rest of the world!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: neformore

Sorry you Marxist coward, but I've always defended freedoms.

You have failed.

Utterly.

It's time for you to have a cry somewhere safe.

Go.

Sorry, but calling people cowards when you just sound like a fanatic! Bloody creepy!

Ha!

So you prefer the term, "Bravery-Challenged".

No, you just sound like a fanatic, plain and simple!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Marxist coward?

I'm trying to figure out why answering your question drew that hilarious response.

Is it because I actually answered it?

If you don't want answers, don't ask questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your posts read like MAD magazine where the only end of sentence punctuation choices the editors have are the exclamation mark and the question mark. You are familiar with periods, ya?

The old "losing the debate, attack the grama" solution! Well done!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I never said YOU owning a gun would make YOU more free. I said ME having the RIGHT to own one if I wish to make ME more free than someone who doesn't have that option. You're arguing from the wrong perspective entirely. You are arguing from the perspective of exercising a freedom by choice, I'm arguing from the perspective of simply having the choice to begin with. If you don't have the choice, then you don't have the freedom.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Except that in what could be called "civics" class at school we all learned of extraordinary circumstances where things like martial law are enacted.

Most of what is being done is on a state level. I cant tell you how justifiable it is to shut down the entire country but for NYC I have tunnel vision.

We have serious problems that no honest and rational person living them in the flesh with working eyes can dismiss.

I am sorry this will ruin the economy. Im not I didnt do anything but you know what I mean. It sucks.

I dont know how I am going to survive. Im not even remotely ready to just not work for even a week more. But here we are. Lots of us.

I know we can recover. We use fiat money and fractal reserve banking. We press backspace on the keyboard when we are done. Who owns most of our debt? Or a lot of it? China? Yeah. Bill us. See what happens after what they did.

The here and now is what worries me. I will kick all the ass or kill them all if we truly dont have the lives we are fighting for now when this is all over.

Now is not the time. Man.

Again, I dont know your situation. Here this is justifiable and reversible.

For you, I couldn't tell you. I also cant have you telling me how it is unless you are living this like a lot of us are because we too are on lockdown and financially crippled....and we are scared with GOOD reason. NYC is not ok right now. Dont call us cowards. We are plenty brave here. We are just not dumb.

edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Not really, just a chit-chat observation as I honestly do read your posts with William Gaines in mind because of it. If you honestly think I' "losing the debate" on Constitutional Rights against a godless Brit, then, well, I've got some bad news for you.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Tell ya what, I'd be less likely to call you a coward if you weren't saying standing up for Rights, Freedom, and liberty is "dumb." Sorry, but you're making a cowardly statement when you say something like that. You're delving into Orwellian territory... "war is peace," "freedom is slavery," "Defending rights is dumb."

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thats too personal of a criticism to respond and not get banned for it.

Tell ya what. I will tell my maybe dying father he is faking it and to man up, since he is a pussy.

And my mothers nurse friends who came out of retirement to help the struggling healthcare system here to go home. You want to go back to the way things were before life happened. They arent needed.

Hell, I will parade my kids around NYC and let them get sick. We dont have real problems should their lungs swell and fill with fluid. Just breathe kids. The hospitals are fine.

Its a bunch of pansies around here that need some patriot balls right now.

Not countrymen who care.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

How many lives are worth freedom?

And spare me, I work in a hospital every day so you can leave the drama with your mama.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Eff your online, fake outrage , first world keyboard warrior, patriotic rants.

Your rights are fine. Relax and have another drink.

Added-
I know you work in administration, on the west coast.

Read some news or call a colleague. Oh expert administrator.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join