It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Try not to believe every conspiracy you hear!

Again... irony thiccer than a Kardashian's ass.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Jay-morris

Looks like this is all we'll get from a one-trick pony, ya?

You've met your match then?

I mean, I'm disappointed really - where's todays fresh "ZOMG GUBMINT GUNNA CUM TEK MA RITES AWAYZ" thread?

Still, I guess its early over there.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

🤦‍♂️ You do know trump, stopped flights from China, when this pandemic was being born in China right? The only people I really see at fault is the Chinese and the WHO. Trump, could have done more but hind sight is 20/20. I could apply facts to why I think these people are to blame, but I am not in the mood.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Broken records only play past their scratch after you kick the jukebox, and that only works if the scratch isn't too large. I think this scratch runs from the outer edge to the spindle hole, so don't waste your time, ya?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Picollo30
a reply to: DBCowboy

is China special somehow in terms of symptoms? Keeps getting weirder

*tin foil hat*

China was supposed to emerge as the world leader when Hillary got elected, the Obama administration had been staging it for years.

With Trump, this action was stopped.

Is this another attempt to circumvent the current administration?

So are you saying Lord Trump is falling for this conspiracy? Surely he must be because he knows the danger of this virus spreading! Maybe he is not the savior mini God people think he is?

You really need to get off the Trump Hater-ade, and see this for what it is.

How much rent is Trump paying you to live in your head?

It's a simple question . Trump is either a puppet to this conspiracy, or there is no conspiracy. Which one is it?

Trump owns it, but he's not alone, unless you want to ignore the evil moronic idiotic leftists sporting wood over the idea of a loss of freedoms.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

where are the convulsions, seizures, coughing blood and instantly dropping dead on the floor that we saw in China?

Occam would tell you that those videos were not related to Covid but CT's assumed they were and refuse to admit they were not which is why you aren't seeing them currently.

For example the video of the woman vomiting a black substance that hit the rounds in the conspiracy world for awhile when this was all playing out there...only for it to turn out the video was a few years old.
edit on 3-4-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya that’s why I didn’t put to much energy, in my reply. I miss that ignore button.

🍻

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

🤦‍♂️ You do know trump, stopped flights from China, when this pandemic was being born in China right? The only people I really see at fault is the Chinese and the WHO. Trump, could have done more but hind sight is 20/20. I could apply facts to why I think these people are to blame, but I am not in the mood.

But what could he have done me? People on here think it's a harmless flu, even some going as far to say the virus is no real.

Why is Trump taking it very seriously now. Is he bring lied too? Is he in on the big conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

is China special somehow in terms of symptoms? Keeps getting weirder

*tin foil hat*

China was supposed to emerge as the world leader when Hillary got elected, the Obama administration had been staging it for years.

With Trump, this action was stopped.

Is this another attempt to circumvent the current administration?

So are you saying Lord Trump is falling for this conspiracy? Surely he must be because he knows the danger of this virus spreading! Maybe he is not the savior mini God people think he is?

You really need to get off the Trump Hater-ade, and see this for what it is.

How much rent is Trump paying you to live in your head?

It's a simple question . Trump is either a puppet to this conspiracy, or there is no conspiracy. Which one is it?

Trump owns it, but he's not alone, unless you want to ignore the evil moronic idiotic leftists sporting wood over the idea of a loss of freedoms.

Sorry, but the reason why people support trump is basically he is supposed to be the president for the people. To give people jobs and make America great again. Yet, here we have his followers moaning about their freedom being taken away from them, from trump.

Why would trump do such a thing? Msybe becsuse he knows how bad this virus can get, in fact, he has stated how bad this virus sill get.

So, is he lying, an idiot for believing that this is a dangeruos virus, or is he playing, and every other American?

As for the virus, bow many Americans will have to die before it's taken seriously? I understand that most, if not all people on this thread who are calling it a simple flu, have not come into contact with the flu.

If any of their lives ones catch the virus, and the worst senario, die from the virus, do you think they would be on here saying this crap? No, of course they would not!

All this BS of freedom bring taken away is just that,! BS!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

where are the convulsions, seizures, coughing blood and instantly dropping dead on the floor that we saw in China?

Occam would tell you that those videos were not related to Covid but CT's assumed they were and refuse to admit they were not which is why you aren't see them currently.

For example the video of the woman vomiting a black substance that hit the rounds in the conspiracy world for awhile when this was all playing out there...only for it to turn out the video was a few years old.

This is the thing. Man collapses in china, put online as the corona virus, when in fact he had a heart attack. But people on here will believe anything as long as it fits their belief!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I self edited, because you aren't worth the ban.
edit on 3-4-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If a person can look around at what's happening and proclaim this is not a crisis, if a person can't make a temporary sacrifice for society or humanity without going ballistic about something that is not even happening to their "rights" with no regard to the rights of others, then maybe the individual does not belong in society, which may be just fine with both society and the individual. To be quite frank, this is not the type of person many would choose to be around. Not during a crisis, not recovering from one, not ever.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

So if you're not a panic-pee-pants, then it's off to the camps?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm still trying to sniff out wtf is actually going on.

Why were the leaked videos from Wuhan showing hundreds people on the streets and in buildings convulsing on the ground?

-Which then morphed to the common cold here?

I'm not trolling here.... is this the last hoorah to the never Trump playbook?

If not...

It feels like a asteroid is coming or we are in some Bill Gates psycho scifi flick.

Mr.Depopulation. written and directed by Bill Gates.

Depopulation per the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm still trying to sniff out wtf is actually going on.

Why were the leaked videos from Wuhan showing hundreds people on the streets and in buildings convulsing on the ground?

-Which then morphed to the common cold here?

I'm not trolling here.... is this the last hoorah to the never Trump playbook?

If not...

It feels like a asteroid is coming or we are in some Bill Gates psycho scifi flick.

Mr.Depopulation. written and directed by Bill Gates.

Depopulation per the Georgia Guidestones.

Whoever put those up Knew what they were talking about and the fact they are anonymous seals the deal .

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

We should get ahead of the curve if we are wrong. Start an anti communist militia and start taking over post offices. We do this so we can mail recruitment letters we proudly send without disinfecting.

We can get the hospitals to use the lazy actors pretending they're sick to lick and seal the envelopes as a punishment for purposefully ruining EVERYONES financial future.

Then we reclaim everyones stimulus check that will be arriving in 5-6 months (lol) and fund our enterprise all the way to Washington. (State, we cant take the capital lets be honest)

Then we start just shooting at all the piles of PPEs and respirators that hospitals arent even using and roast spam cans on a stick in the bonfires while we celebrate our righteous freedom from oppression.

Game?

edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Err, ok!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I can see that you are under the impression that this is not going to get any worse. Are you an expert in this field? So the experts saying that there will be thousands more deaths in America, do not know what they are talking about?

How many American lives will have to be lost for you to sit up and take notice? Ten thousand, twenty thousand, thirty thousand American lives?

I think it's insulting that people are dying from this virus, and the death rate is getting higher and higher by the day, and people are too ignorant to realise this is a huge problem!

They use the excuse of losing their freedom, which is absolute BS! It's about trying to contain a virus that spreads easily and kills people. Why the hell would you not want go contain it and save lives? The sooner we do, then the quicker we will get on top of this, save lives, and get back to normal!

It's selfish and ignorant to only think about your own freedom! We in the UK have just as much freedom as American people. And we see this as not an attack on our freedom!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Seems that way, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

How many lives is freedom worth?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join