It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
where are the convulsions, seizures, coughing blood and instantly dropping dead on the floor that we saw in China?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

America is a big country....most of it barely populated. Your belief in a one size fits all solution is absurd.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
where are the convulsions, seizures, coughing blood and instantly dropping dead on the floor that we saw in China?

I've been thinking about that.

What if those were deliberately staged to create fear before the virus even got here.

Then after the virus did arrive, those videos reinforced our fears to allow government to do what it's done so far.

It's a rather brilliant display of social engineering to have panicked an entire nation.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

is China special somehow in terms of symptoms? Keeps getting weirder
edit on -05:00562020-04-03T15:56:16-05:002020FridayFriday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

*tin foil hat*

China was supposed to emerge as the world leader when Hillary got elected, the Obama administration had been staging it for years.

With Trump, this action was stopped.

Is this another attempt to circumvent the current administration?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You really believe everything you read and see as long as it suits your beliefs. A lot of that was BS fake news! Even at tbe time, people wew debunking them!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

America is a big country....most of it barely populated. Your belief in a one size fits all solution is absurd.

Please explain!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*tin foil hat*

China was supposed to emerge as the world leader when Hillary got elected, the Obama administration had been staging it for years.

So are you saying Lord Trump is falling for this conspiracy? Surely he must be because he knows the danger of this virus spreading! Maybe he is not the savior mini God people think he is?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

We will see what history says. I'm certain that New York officials like Cuomo and de Blasio will be seen as willfully negligent.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Are the Flu deaths even being counted this year ? I'ts like they have turned this years mild Flu strain by deaths into a pandemic New York for instance has had 1958 Covid Deaths so far but in 2017 they had 4158 Flu deaths .Something isn't adding up .
edit on 4/3/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wow, another one who can only straw man... is that like a requirement for the Fear Monger Gang, that only straw men arguments can be used against dissenters? I've already said loudly and repeatedly that I disagree with how Trump is handling this. Not sure what more you want, but we can certainly see it's all you got.
Thanks for playing (or, rather, thanks for being played)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yup, now the straw man is a broken record. Looks like this is all we'll get from a one-trick pony, ya?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

*tin foil hat*

So are you saying Lord Trump is falling for this conspiracy? Surely he must be because he knows the danger of this virus spreading! Maybe he is not the savior mini God people think he is?

You really need to get off the Trump Hater-ade, and see this for what it is.

How much rent is Trump paying you to live in your head?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Are the Flu deaths even being counted this year ? I'ts like they have turned this years mild Flu strain by deaths into a pandemic New York for instance has had 1958 Covid Deaths so far but in 2017 they had 4158 Flu deaths .Something isn't adding up .

Well, now they can blame the flu on Trump and use the deaths as an excuse to deny further freedoms.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
wonder if this flu is related to 5G poles being installed all over the world

since 2018 i've been hearing that 5G is bad for health due to its radioactive wave and Wuhan, Milan, Madrid and New York are installing 5g poles/antennas.

hmmm

www.telecompaper.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.bbc.com...
edit on -05:00052020-04-03T17:05:55-05:002020FridayFriday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

*tin foil hat*

You really need to get off the Trump Hater-ade, and see this for what it is.

How much rent is Trump paying you to live in your head?

It's a simple question . Trump is either a puppet to this conspiracy, or there is no conspiracy. Which one is it?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

4158 deaths in 12 months.

Vs

1,584 deaths in +30 days

1,584 × 12 months = 19,008

4,158 vs 19,008

And thats if there isnt an exponential rise before a gradual drop. Which there probably will be. And thats ONLY for NYC.

End of the world? No. Thousands of dead Americans? You bet.

More dead if we keep raising the rate with no mitigation? Yes. Absolutely. Look everywhere else they stuck their thumbs up somewhere and did nothing.

edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Wow, another one who can only straw man... is that like a requirement for the Fear Monger Gang, that only straw men arguments can be used against dissenters? I've already said loudly and repeatedly that I disagree with how Trump is handling this. Not sure what more you want, but we can certainly see it's all you got.
Thanks for playing (or, rather, thanks for being played)

So the man, people like you look up too, has failed to see this huge conspiracy ? He has spoken about how dangeruos the virus is, and how many more American lives will be lost.

How has he not handled it properly? He has not handled it becsuse he has been played? I am trying go understand here.

And ifvyou are right, how can you want him as president?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

wonder if this flu is related to 5G poles being installed all over the world

since 2018 i've been hearing that 5G is bad for health due to its radioactive wave and Wuhan, Milan, Madrid and New York are installing 5g poles/antennas.

hmmm

www.telecompaper.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.bbc.com...

And now we see how much of a conspiracy but you are. Thank you! Try not to believe every conspiracy you hear!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hug your straw man while we pour gas on it and touch matches to it. It's all you have and I'd enjoy seeing you grasp for alternatives in this debate you've already lost if that straw man were taken from you.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join