It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
this # looks like The War Of the Worlds hoax but without the martians

So, looking at your history, you seem to be someone who is easily led, but I will through this question at you.

Are you saying none of the deaths real? Are you saying the deaths Spain to give you an example are not real? Are you really saying that?
edit on 3-4-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
So, looming at your history, you seem to be someone who is easily led

The only thing thicker than the heads of the panic driven masses... the irony in the above quoted statement.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Great read ! If I've learnt anything from this debacle - it's that I really need to plan more thoroughly for the big one......

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I think what the OP is saying is that the numbers nowhere near match the hysteria !

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

this # looks like The War Of the Worlds hoax but without the martians

So, looming at your history, you seem to be someone who is easily led, but I will through this question at you.

Are you saying none of the deaths real? Are you saying the deaths Spain to give you an example are not real? Are you really saying that?

Ill answer for him .

The Virus is real yes, but Covid-19/SARS Virus or what ever name they are adding on to make it sound worse is not What it is being made out to be at all, I remember when the virus first started it was nothing that is untill the media got ahold of it.

All the deaths , all the talk about hospital bed shortages, Ventalator shortages, people being reinfected , this ever worsening crisis all of it every ounce of it is the Media . The Media has built this massive crisis and the truth is when you step out side , go to hospitals or call people at the locations where everyrthing is supposedly going crazy , its normal its all basically normal. Italy and Spain are apparantly being hit hard, but the truth is who really knows you just have to take the medias word for it, truthfully what is really going on in Italy , Spain and New-york what is really happening because when someone who is not the mainstream media reports on these locations it, there saying yes there is a virus but there is no great crisis there is no great medical supply shortage.

The Media is painting a picture , but reality is painting a different picture. The whole world has turned into a giant Hypochondriac, I've said it several times on several threads, An M.D. who I know personally said this virus is not what its being made out to be.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think you may have made a mistake with the "symptoms identical to the flu" bit. Since when does "the flu" cause nations to use every single ventilator it has and then let people choke to death at home when they run out? I have a co-worker who has been at home with the 'Ronas - the sickest she's ever been for 2+ weeks now, whose father-in-law (otherwise healthy, in his late 50's) will likely be dead soon from it, and several other family members very ill as well (just a couple of those hospitalized in ICU.) They had all traveled by plane to/from Texas a few weeks ago.

Look, if you want to decry the measures being taken to reduce the impact of coronavirus, have at it, but spreading nonsense and obvious lies only diminishes your argument that we shouldn't be taking it so far and that 4-500,000 additional deaths to leep the economy rolling on better is worthwhile.

Yes, 5,700 deaths at the time you wrote that. ~1000 in the past day, increasing daily. Nobody is saying 100m people are going to die. What we're doing shoukd keep the total to around 200k or so, rather than 3-4x that (or more?) Also, the fatality rate will go up as needed medicine and devices run short.

So again, I'm not saying we're not overdoing it, I guess you just have to decide - how many hundred thousand deaths are we good with? Do we just gobusiness as usual and hope the aftermath of a megadeath or two isn't worse than what we're doing now?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Talk to the tens of thousands of Americans who die of the common flu every year. This may be more infectious, but the symptoms are absolutely identical to influenza.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The number of deaths from coronavirus is very small compared to how many people die in this country every day.

Just heard that 750 people per day die in California from all causes. Due to coronavirus, that number is now up to 755. 5 deaths caused the fifth largest economy in the world to shut down.... financially and emotionally damaging many millions of people. Absolutely insane.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Talk to the tens of thousands of Americans who die of the common flu every year.

You can't, because they're dead!!!

An uncaring, non-interventionist government allowed them to die!!!

edit on 3-4-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Talk to the tens of thousands of Americans who die of the common flu every year.

For society so loved their Rights they gave a handful of weakened sons.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As i said before this event every day people died of cancer, strokes, flu, card accidents, plane accidents, etc and the media didn't report this #

only because of this # plandemic they started reporting it. people that are dying are dying like they used to, many deaths are being labelled covid to add to the hysteria and fear

truth is everybody dies. Death is the only certain thing in life.

edit on -05:00152020-04-03T14:15:24-05:002020FridayFriday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:00222020-04-03T14:22:35-05:002020FridayFriday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:00352020-04-03T14:35:31-05:002020FridayFriday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

As i said before this event every day people died of cancer, strokes, flu, etc and the media didn't report this #

only because of this # plandemic they started reporting it. people that are dying are dying like they used to, many deaths are being labelled covid to add to the hysteria and fear

Yes yes yes x 1million yes .

could not have said it better.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So, looming at your history, you seem to be someone who is easily led

The only thing thicker than the heads of the panic driven masses... the irony in the above quoted statement.

Coming from someone who keeps on calling it the flu, that's quite funny!

Do, you are a Trump deciple, as I have seen many of your posts. So is Trump part of this big conspiracy, or is he being played? Which one is it?

I mean, trump was the one joking about the virus a few weeks ago, and he is not joking anymore because he realises how dangerous the virus is.

So I guess if he is falling for this, and you are right, then he certainly should not be president. Am I right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darklyilluminated
a reply to: Jay-morris

I think what the OP is saying is that the numbers nowhere near match the hysteria !

Try saying that yo the people of Spain and Italy. Do you think this is as bad as it is going to get in America? Why do you think they are so concearned? Because if they do not get on too of it, thousands more will die. And that is what they are trying to do, but we have people more concearned about their individuel freedom than people dying.

Like I said before, the UK is just as free a country as America. Why are we not runnig around shouting about how our freedom has been taking away from us?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

As i said before this event every day people died of cancer, strokes, flu, card accidents, plane accidents, etc and the media didn't report this #

truth is everybody dies. Death is the only certain thing in life.

You have absolutly no evidence to back up anything you say, and lime I said before, you seem very easily led!

So, all people in Spain should just get on with their lives and not worry about the virus, even though over 10 thousand have died?

The sad fact is, when the death toll in America does reach tens of thousands And it will, you will still deny all of this and saying the BS you have been saying, because I can tell you type that hates to admit they are wrong!

God know what other conspiracies you believe in! I guess HIV does not cause AIDS either, right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

For society so loved their Rights they gave a handful of weakened sons.

What? lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: dogstar23

Talk to the tens of thousands of Americans who die of the common flu every year. This may be more infectious, but the symptoms are absolutely identical to influenza.

Respiratory issues are more severe when it comes to the virus. While it can happen, it's not common in seasonal flu. Its the Respiratory issues that are having severe reactions and death when it comes to coronavirus.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Generation9

Well you are being thick. How many of those deaths were from contagious novel viruses with no vaccine or cure?

Well think about it.

Do you have a vaccine or a cure for cancer?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Cancer is not a single disease. Cancer does not have a single cause.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

originally posted by: bastion

Well you are being thick. How many of those deaths were from contagious novel viruses with no vaccine or cure?

Well think about it.

Do you have a vaccine or a cure for cancer?

Yes, we do for a lot of cancers. Surely you know that?
edit on 3-4-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join