It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Negative1313
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Too make sure that what’s happening in NYC doesn’t happen where you live... not difficult to grasp.

Where i live, we don't

- have subways full of people bumping and rubbing up against each other
- dense population
- poor air quality/high pollution

Why does what happened in NYC matter here when we aren't seeing the spread they saw?

Shhh, We aren't allowed to speak facts in the Orwellian world. People will either not listen or call you an (insert character assassination label here).

Meanwhile the real Virus (the government and MSM) is getting away with real crimes against humanity. (Lying to the masses should be a crime. )

Truth seems to be treason in the empire of lies.

Thanks for keeping us posted brother. Well said.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

it's just the effing FLU

And you are an effing fool , but that's OK there are many like you.

The flu doesn't attack your respiratory system nor in general does it kill healthy people , Covid-19 does so it's not the effing FLU.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

some people are wired to eat all the # the government and MSM send their way. Talk about brainwash.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

originally posted by: thekaboose

originally posted by: thekaboose

a reply to: Jay-morris

www.spiked-online.com...

happy? you really need a slap of reality on the face

it's paranoid people like you that eats all the # the media bombards you with that makes this plandemic what it really is.

Huh....

The Guardian caught jumping the gun again

Report from a questionable source from a questionable source at best. Like all MSM, better to publish what they think its the truth and then retract it later when the damage is done

# the media they were caught lying and using images from Italy hospital to justify the "war zones" in NY hospitals. Wake the fu** up

So you are saying dont trust the media whilst giving evidence FROM THE MEDIA.. are you thick?

no but you are daft. there are independent media are media controlled by the governments. easy!!!! Believe in the effin plandemic if you wish. It's because of gullible people like you that this gained the hype it gained.

ATS used to be about DENY IGNORANCE, QUESTION EVERYTHING until proven it's TRUE

I have seen it ruin a family of a key worker. She is dead after contracting Covid-19. She had no underlying health conditions. She helped the elderly, she was infected and has left behind a grieving father and children.

I cannot deny her death, to be so would be an insult to her and her family. Im going to say this calmly...

Your ignorance towards this pandemic is staggering, your wanting to believe in a greater conspiracy to a tragic illness is blinding you to the real dangers of this illness. If you want to continue peddling your ignorance, keep doing it. Im done with you. You cannot post proof without it linking to another news outlet which retracts its statements. You claim to not trust MSM but then link their "independent" offshoots.

I believe that I see, you clearly believe what you read. Good luck and I hope that you and your loved ones are not affected by Covid-19. I hope that your ignorant little bubble stays intact I truly do. But here, we cannot afford to live in blind ignorance of the truth of the situation.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

it's just the effing FLU

The flu doesn't attack your respiratory system nor in general does it kill healthy people , Covid-19 does so it's not the effing FLU.

Project Veritas: National Guardsman At NY Testing Center Says Media Has Overblown COVID19 Pandemic "It's the Flu!"

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

it's just the effing FLU

Luckily more and more people are seeing what''s really going on. I used to think like you in the beginning, then i started thinking for myself instead of going with the flow of fear and hysteria.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

www.spiked-online.com...

happy? you really need a slap of reality on the face

it's paranoid people like you that eats all the # the media bombards you with that makes this plandemic what it really is.

WRONG!

The official cause of death was the virus! Any other evidence from an actual proper site?

you want to believe there's a virus ou there killing billions like the MSM say. ok go ahead. you're in for a surprise when this all ends

Oh what a suprise! Next time check before you post fake news! And who says the virus is killing billions of people?

But not thinking this is a problem when thousands of people are dying, pretty much tells me the type of person you are!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

it's just the effing FLU

Luckily more and more people are seeing what''s really going on. I used to think like you in the beginning, then i started thinking for myself instead of going with the flow of fear and hysteria.

How can thousands of people dying because of this virus be hysteria? Seriously! lololol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

See, I don't give a squirt what a national guardsman says, I listen to epidemiologists/doctors, not retards on the net,

See ya, and stay safe.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

people die every day. hundreds of people, many are being labelled dying of covid while it was other conditions. some people are considered dead while they are alive

www.youtube.com...

take a look at the video.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Project Veritas exist to push Trumps narrative , he's even funded them so why would anyone believe the word of an organization funded by Pinocchio ?

8 people died today at my local hospital from Covid-19 , 5 the day before and on and on , this is my second season working for the NHS and unless last year was an especially lean year for Flu deaths this is not the Flu.

I see what's happening in my local area hospitals because I visit them daily , this will get worse before it gets better.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Project Veritas exist to push Trumps narrative , he's even funded them so why would anyone believe the word of an organization funded by Pinocchio ?

8 people died today at my local hospital from Covid-19 , 5 the day before and on and on , this is my second season working for the NHS and unless last year was an especially lean year for Flu deaths this is not the Flu.

I see what's happening in my local area hospitals because I visit them daily , this will get worse before it gets better.

The problem is, this has hit some hard, and others not barely. I personally know 5 infected, a friends parents died in Japan, we have had over a thousands cases, and about 40 deaths.

Some people just lack the ability to see beyond their own back yard

link   
oh and by the way where are the people with convulsions, blood dripping from their mouths and dropping dead in an instant like i saw in China news?

is it the same thing? or one of 1000000000 different strains, every strain with it's own symptoms?

link   

people die every day. hundreds of people, many are being labelled dying of covid while it was other conditions. some people are considered dead while they are alive

www.youtube.com...

take a look at the video.

Well, the fist link you sent me was not true, so it sounds to me you are agreeing with everything that fits your belief. You cannot debate with people like you!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Good luck, stay safe and we will continue to clap (though I feel its not enough)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

some people are wired to eat all the # the government and MSM send their way. Talk about brainwash.

That's a big problem. Anyone who has been betrayed by people in their lives should know not to trust people blindly, even if they claim authority. Evil exists, and we should not be naive to blindly trust what the "authorities" tells us.

I speak to both left and right here. Those that claim to be anti fascists while at the same time advocating for fascism only reveals their true colors.

In a way the so called virus did us a favor in revealing the truth of both sides of the political spectrum.

It's a sad moment for freedom worldwide. Once the powers that be have a tight grip, they will not want to lose it.

It's time to let them know that WE DO NOT CONSENT

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

and we should trust your sources instead? I think not. Some people who are not in the left and right paradigm are reporting different things. For example:

Mainstream reported that a certain hospital was jam packed with c virus patients. But when someone went to that same exact hospital they found a different story. In fact, he even asked the question on how many cases they had. This is what caused me to disbelieve anything the MSM says. Because the MSM are LIARS.

Its not the first time MSM has pulled something like this.

Anyone remembers the classic "reefer madness" propaganda MSM pulled in 1936? The same exact tactic is being done today with the C virus.

edit on rd2020000000Fridayrd000000Fri, 03 Apr 2020 12:32:55 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Apr 2020 12:32:55 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
COVID-19 Deaths (0.15%): Australia’s Data May Be the Most Accurate of All

"COVID19 RESPONSE PLATFORM – The daily COVID-19 numbers that Johns Hopkins University, Bing and others are reporting are not reliable because at least since February 13 the numbers include “infections diagnosed by using lung scans of symptomatic patients.” The problem is that, “lung scans are an imperfect means to diagnose patients. Even patients with ordinary seasonal flu may develop pneumonia visible on a lung scan.”

Australia’s numbers, on the other hand, seem to be the closest we can get to an actual realistic estimate.

“As at 6:30am on 28 March 2020, there have been 3,378 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia”, writes the Australian government on its Department of Health website.

Confirmed cases are obviously not the total number of cases. In fact, according to Nature up to 60% of infections are “covert“. Meaning that they have not been confirmed by any hospitals, laboratories or doctors.

Therefore, the 3,378 confirmed cases in Australia could represent as little as 40% of the total infections and possibly even less than that.

With 3,378 cases being 40%, the remaining 60% counts for at least 5,067 cases. With an estimated total of 8,445 cases (100%).

“Of the 3,378 confirmed cases in Australia, 13 have died from COVID-19“, claims the Australian government.

These 13 COVID-19 deaths give us a death rate of 0.15%. That’s 0.15% of the total estimated cases (8,445). This is how actual estimates are calculated.

The reports in the news are not honest and they know it because they always calculate the death rate with the confirmed cases only as the reference point. Evidently, that is fake science. That is also how they try to make you afraid, by claiming that the death rate is 3% to 6%.

In reality, an average flu season will also have a death rate of about 0.1%, also based on the overall total of estimated cases.

As for the COVID-19 vaccine you might be waiting for, don’t even bother wasting your precious time."

The test itself are joke, not reliable....and then they also make the calculation wrong...

COVID-19 Deaths (0.15%): Australia’s Data May Be the Most Accurate of All

Covert coronavirus infections could be seeding new outbreaks

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
this # looks like The War Of the Worlds hoax but without the martians

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The OP's premise breaks down immediately since it assumes accurate numbers have been reported by China.

If you do believe China's numbers, then I have a bridge to sell you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join