It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Most of those have been debunked, this is all orchestrated to keep you in full panic mode!a reply to: thekaboose

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes74
a reply to: Jay-morris

Sorry Jay-morris. It's the truth. Look deeper.

Off my head in the UK, a 13 year old boy died from the virus, and no suspected health conditions. A 21 year old girl died of the virus, no other health conditions, so you are wrong. And there have been other people in their 20s, 30s and 40s dying, with no other health conditions.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Most of those have been debunked, this is all orchestrated to keep you in full panic mode!a reply to: thekaboose

Oh please post the evidence of this. I mean real evidence?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The best way to slow the pandemic is to stop the rampant panic among the general population!a reply to: thekaboose

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You sir are in full panic mode , have someone firmly slap you in the face to snap you out of it!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The best way to slow the pandemic is to stop the rampant panic among the general population!a reply to: thekaboose

I feel that the UK, though slow to react has seen panic drop and adhering to social distancing and the stay at home order. Less mass panic buying, less hate crimes (though there have been a hand full).

I see front line workers getting sick, families broken by covid-19 and lives changed. But still we push on.

Its people who go around spouting bs without evidence for example:

Most of those have been debunked, this is all orchestrated to keep you in full panic mode

Will tell my colleague not to grieve his wife who had no underlying health conditions who still died from it because some prat on the internet says its to cause panic and that she obviously was part of the plan.

You see, whilst things happen FAR AWAY you seem to think that its all ok and part of a big scary conspiracy to keep the masses in panic mode but when its right next door or in your house please feel free to come back and say the same.

Stay safe, stay at home, wash your #ing hands and dont be a selfish tosser

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The media are playing the fear card reporting what is not true. I would not trust their numbers at all. The only real virus i see are the Government and lying media spreading the fear disease in attempt to gain power and control.

MSM caught LYING, saying that hospitals looked like warzones. But when alternative media visits those same hospitals the MSM reported on, the reality is much different.

Meanwhile elsewhere:
German Journalist goes to Hospital Which Was allegedly "'teeming with coronavirus patients' - Finds Noone There.

Project Veritas: National Guardsman At NY Testing Center Says Media Has Overblown COVID19 Pandemic "It's the Flu!"

Ron Paul was right:

My Own Thoughts on the whole situation:
My Observation With Regards to the C Virus and It's Consequences

Good post burdman, you speak the truth. Sadly the great majority do not see it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You sir are in full panic mode , have someone firmly slap you in the face to snap you out of it!

And you are in full arragont mode, like alot of people on this thread. And it's very insulting to all the American people suffering from this virus, and the only reason you are acting like this, is Because it has most prob no effected you or your family yet!

So, should countries like Spain and Italy just laugh the virus off, even though it has killed thousands?

You really think this is the worst it's going to get in America? All you seem to care about is your own freedom, that's it, and this is selfish and ignorant considering fellow Americans are dying from this virus.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

The media are playing the fear card reporting what is not true. I would not trust their numbers at all. The only real virus i see are the Government and lying media spreading the fear disease in attempt to gain power and control.

MSM caught LYING, saying that hospitals looked like warzones. But when alternative media visits those same hospitals the MSM reported on, the reality is much different.

Meanwhile elsewhere:
German Journalist goes to Hospital Which Was allegedly "'teeming with coronavirus patients' - Finds Noone There.

Project Veritas: National Guardsman At NY Testing Center Says Media Has Overblown COVID19 Pandemic "It's the Flu!"

Ron Paul was right:

My Own Thoughts on the whole situation:
My Observation With Regards to the C Virus and It's Consequences

Good post burdman, you speak the truth. Sadly the great majority do not see it.

How crazy are you people!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Covid-19 is just one more thing that kills people... and is just a minor addition at that. The list probably gets longer every year.

Oh did the virus stop. I missed that.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

One of the videos reveals, that the hospital Mainstream media reported on which was supposedly filled with corona virus patients, was actually a lie. When someone went to see the very hospital MSM reported on, and asked questions on how many cases there was, guess what the numbers were? Zero.

In other words, the media and the government LIED TO YOU!

The proof is in the post. Denying proof is the real crazy.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

One of the videos reveals, that the hospital Mainstream media reported on which was supposedly filled with corona virus patients, was actually a lie. When someone went to see the very hospital MSM reported on, and asked questions on how many cases there was, guess what the numbers were? Zero.

Are you saying, without a shadow of a doubt that the corona virus is a hoax and people are not dying from it?

MSM always hypes up deaths, its about staying safe.

But anyone who believes this is a hoax is really sick in the head.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So, let me get this straight! This is a big conspiracy involving all countries including the mini God you worship Trump (You have to be a trump supporter)

They are all part of this conspiracy. So the virus does not exist, and thousands of people have not lost their lives. Is that what you are saying?

I am working, so cannot watch the videos, but I am looking forward to seeing this "evidence"

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This is a big conspiracy involving all countries including the mini God you worship Trump (You have to be a trump supporter)

False, I do not trust Trump and have spoken out against him in the past (just not PC but rather legit reasons MSM will never report on). I am neither left nor right. (both sides are played as pawns.)

I don't trust the government period. Man was born free and should remain free. (it is part of my indian heritage to be one with nature.) I will always be against slavery of any kind and i speak this as a minority. What those videos revealed was the truth. MSM was caught lying saying hospitals was filled with c virus patients, but undercover media exposed them as frauds.

and yes im extremely angry of having been lied to. Once people get wind of this, expect people to start resisting.

in case you have not noticed, Trump is also following along with the lockdown. This should be an eye opener for trump supporters.
edit on rd2020000000Fridayrd000000Fri, 03 Apr 2020 09:48:11 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Apr 2020 09:48:11 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Let's just get on with living.

Like everyone did after 9/11?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Seems like we are a big population.

Hard to feed and care for so many

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've been really concerned about this coincidence of 5G rollout across the world since Sept. 2019. All these places that have been activating 5G networks. Wuhan, Italy, cruise boats, nursing homes and hospitals with their new in-building 5G cellular networks with nodes. Why are hospitals and nursing homes being subjected to 5G waves? These are the most susceptible people with weakened immune systems being further weekened. Although healthy people are getting it, one might surmise that they are working or living close to a node or tower.

Remember when they were calling it the invisible threat? That is exactly what they called the Moscow Signal where diplomats got sick being bombarded with 2.5-4gigaherts. Also remember the consulates in China hit with microwave weapons and in Havanna , Cuba? Now the world is getting hit with the 5G - LTE 600Mhz to 6 Ghz and also the millimeter wave bands 24-86GHz.

Also, It is known that electromagnetic fields can activate dormant viruses in the body.

A lot of the cases are where 5G has become more available since Sept, 2019. Most rural areas don't have it yet and this is where the numbers are lower.

Why don't we turn off 5G for a while and see what happens? Maybe virus will stop activating, mutating. Anyone notice that a mutation of this is locally geographic? Different than other parts of the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

yeah its only the 3rd leading cause of death of Americans... NBD

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I once had hope that if the government started stripping rights guaranteed us by the constitution, we'd rise against it.

After seeing the response of the sheep to this joke of a virus (not to be insensitive to those who've lost loved ones, I say joke as in not worth tanking the economy) I now have no doubt they'd roll over and take it. Maybe a few thousand would stand up, but the vast majority? I don't see it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

...American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths.

What a ridiculous premise.

Statistically, there were just over 200,000 jobless claims made last week. How accurate do you think that statistic is today?

Statistically, there are 90 deaths by car accidents everyday. With over 270 million people not leaving their home, how do you think that statistic is holding up?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join