It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

Now you're cussing at me and calling me an idiot?

Do you get riled up over the 2,800,000 people who died in the United States last year? That's a big number. Big, big number.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Well you are being thick. How many of those deaths were from contagious novel viruses with no vaccine or cure?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Do you get riled up over the 2,800,000 people who died in the United States last year? That's a big number. Big, big number.

Yes... yes I am.

Do you know why? Because we can help prevent this pandemic and morons are comparing it to other ways to die without even thinking about their actions. But feel free to keep on with you "x is worse", remember than when you catch it and give it to a loved one who dies because of your selfish actions.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If we're all locked up in our homes, a lot of deaths are "preventable." Seems like you have issues with people having and exercising Constitutional Rights.

I'm not locked in my home.

Just about to go grocery shopping. The weather is nice. I think I'll launch my boat and go fishing after shopping.

Lucky you. Here in Belgium, if you go fishing now, you get fined and have to pay on the spot. Walking and riding your bike is ok though, just as long as you stay within a kilometer of your house... Makes it kind of hard to go check out how quiet all the hospitals are.

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Still waiting for your reasons/evidence that America is more free than the UK. You kind of vanished from your thread when I asked for evidence, so let me ask you again!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose

Yes... yes I am.

Do you know why? Because we can help prevent this pandemic and morons are comparing it to other ways to die without even thinking about their actions. But feel free to keep on with you "x is worse", remember than when you catch it and give it to a loved one who dies because of your selfish actions.

I’m completely done being surprised by the comments I see on here regarding people bitching about their loss of freedom or the economy. Once they went full retard and started calling for the elderly to sacrifice themselves without acknowledging that while those elderly are out working they’re just going to increase the spread of the virus to those staying home, I knew they were a lost cause.

There’s people on here talking about going out and coughing on people and living their lives completely unchanged from before this virus hit us. I have no problem thinking of these people as complete scumbags. Once the dollar is more important than human life, you’re operating on a different level of idiocy.

Then you prod them in regards to their “pro-life” sentiments and they’ll throw the “unborn babies don’t have a choice” at you, as if the people that will undeniably infect other people as a result of ignoring calls to stay inside their homes have a choice in if they’re going to infect others or not.

Now bow down to the dollar, son, you clearly have your head in the wrong place if you think human life is more valuable than the dollar, you un-American heathen.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Still waiting for your reasons/evidence that America is more free than the UK. You kind of vanished from your thread when I asked for evidence, so let me ask you again!

They are free to pay for health care which can cripple them and their family.

They are free to carry guns thus making it easier for school shootings

They are free to shout "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" at companies when they stop them using their platform which isnt covered by their freedom of speech

etc etc

The only way to be truly free, is to live in a wood with no outside help (no police, no firemen, no medical help, no running water, no electricity from the grid etc). We are all slaves to the system, just some are enslaved more and know (NK and China) and others think they are free (Most of the Western world)

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: thekaboose

Yes... yes I am.

I’m completely done being surprised by the comments I see on here regarding people bitching about their loss of freedom or the economy. Once they went full retard and started calling for the elderly to sacrifice themselves without acknowledging that while those elderly are out working they’re just going to increase the spread of the virus to those staying home, I knew they were a lost cause.

There’s people on here talking about going out and coughing on people and living their lives completely unchanged from before this virus hit us. I have no problem thinking of these people as complete scumbags. Once the dollar is more important than human life, you’re operating on a different level of idiocy.

Then you prod them in regards to their “pro-life” sentiments and they’ll throw the “unborn babies don’t have a choice” at you, as if the people that will undeniably infect other people as a result of ignoring calls to stay inside their homes have a choice in if they’re going to infect others or not.

Now bow down to the dollar, son, you clearly have your head in the wrong place if you think human life is more valuable than the dollar, you un-American heathen.

Alas as a country we do bow to the dollar standard, but as a British citizen I wont

edit on 3007America/Chicagokamb2020202034America/Chicago by thekaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
All the people that are listed as dying of COVID-19 had some other underlying health issue, they didn’t just die because of the virus in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
All the people that are listed as dying of COVID-19 had some other underlying health issue, they didn’t just die because of the virus in and of itself.

There have been cases of Teens (13-19) to adults (20-50) dying in the UK with no underlying health issues. Plus more from around the world.

Instead of focusing on things like that, focus on how to help stop / slow the pandemic

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'll be back in a couple months to watch you eat your hat!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I keep hearing these predictions. 2 weeks ago it was "Next week is going to be devastating". It wasn't. This past week they even began revising down the numbers. And we get a report that ME's are being instructed that anyone who tests positive for COVID that dies is to have COVID as the cause of death. Despite if the cause of death was nothing related to COVID.

I bet if not in a couple months, just a few more weeks after that. Right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Too make sure that what’s happening in NYC doesn’t happen where you live... not difficult to grasp.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So anyone that doesn’t agree with you is an idiot?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Are you really that "smart"? Really?
I start to think some people here just post for trolling, like you.
And its the same rethoric the right tards at my country says.
I believe there's another pandemic, the stupid pandemic.
If you don't believe the virus exists, PLEASE, go to NY and try to get infected at some hospital.
Some people are assymtomatic, some people die.

Americans put Trump on power and believe there's a conspiracy about a fascist state? Idiocracy at finest.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

There will be no internet in a couple of months, it will be taken away to keep you safe.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba

That is simply not true!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Exactly. They just say it was covid19 to rack up the numbers. It's a sick ploy to remove our liberties.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Sorry Jay-morris. It's the truth. Look deeper.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

We had a baby die...teens, and everyday people w no conditions.
You are grossly uninformed ...sadly

1st Responder
edit on 3-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join