It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You SNITCH for Covid?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IredBafi
This is straight out of the communist playbook. Neighbors spying on neighbors, family spying on family, friends spying on friends. It's actually been going on for quite some time here in the west.

Welcome to 1984.

I know. I survived an attack but fell straight into room 101. Now they're on me every minute of the day. It's as if they can read my mind and force upon me everything I detest.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

We have explained to our kid why he no longer goes to school, why he no longer gets to go to his martial arts practices, etc.

He's a mental basket case of worry because we did.

"Are they going to die? Are we going to die? Is everyone going to die? I MISS everyone!" Then he breaks down in tears, has nightmares, cries in his sleep, etc.

We're not taking away his outdoor time. It's the last normal thing he has left.

We've got to have a lot more than 23 cases in our suburban county before I try to keep him indoors all day.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Damn right

No reason they can't go outside

Especially if they are more than six feet away from others

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Tried that. With one friend on one side, one friend on the other, one across the street, and one two houses down, and every parent letting their kids out ... it didn't last long. They were a pack pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: silo13

Snitches get stitches. Perhaps some need reminded of that fact.

I send complaints to the home owners assosiation because my neighboor would play loud music in the middle of the night during that time i slept 2 hours every day.

So now i must be killed right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Spacespider

So because some people are dicks, you'll turn in my family all the same? You realize my kid is, even now, one of those "kids in the field"?

Thanks for nothing.

I won't keep him in. He's already been broken down in tears because he's lost school, he's lost his martial arts practice, and now you want to snitch because other people are stupid and it's for their good and rob him of the time he gets with friends?

Should I send him over to you when he's broken basket case at night?

Oh.. I am sure he will live, go out in a forest and do some father son things until this blows over.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Hyperbolize much? Dead people dont get stitched up, man. Of course you shouldn't be killed.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why don’t you chill out tough guy, as last I noticed this isn’t a prison.

Snitch!

Whatta moniker ! lol

edit on 3-4-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

I send complaints to the home owners assosiation because my neighboor would play loud music in the middle of the night during that time i slept 2 hours every day.

Not killed but maybe a good old fashion ass whipping.

Grow a set of balls and face the person and ask that he turn the music down. He would have respected you instead you decide to hide behind the home owner association.

Sounds like a third grader ratting on someone to the teacher.

I call your character into question.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Grow a set of balls and face the person and ask that he turn the music down. He would have respected you instead you decide to hide behind the home owner association.

Did that a trillion times he didnt listen

Ill add stuff later when i am calm
edit on 3-4-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

He wakes me up with the music at 0400 am , i went to him atleast 20 times .

I never did anything to him i wanna live in peace and let others live in peace.

But im not gonna have people make my life a living hell.

Feel free to come beat me up for this ats has my ip
Ask them for it.

The lack of sleep also caused massive psycological issues to a point where i dont care about living or dying.

So feel free to come and end my life.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You might need to prepare yourself, and your child, for the day when none of the other kids are playing outside either or are not allowed contact with other children when they are outside; and it might be for more than a week or two. I think it's important every child gets outdoor time every day but he also needs to learn there will be times when he won't have a friend to play with. Learning this is just as important as playing outdoors for a child's mental and emotional health.

In my hard hit area it seems most kids only play within their family group now even if they can hear or see another child. We are on week 3 for the most part.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

We are talking about a kid who saw a science show about how the sun was going to go red giant and swallow the earth. He had panic attacks over that because he was convinced it was happening in his lifetime and would kill us all.

It took us weeks to figure out how to put it in terms he could visualize that this was not happening in his lifetime, his kids' lifetime, their lifetime, or for many generations thereafter to set his mind at ease again.

This? Yeah, you can't just tell him this will be fine. No matter how you try to isolate him from it; it's all over. And now, they want you to wear masks all over, so we may be breaking the law just to take him out to the hiking trails because we don't have them.

Husband is a microbiologist and we never bought any. His opinion was they were no good unless you were trying to keep others safe from you, and if we were sick, none of us was going anywhere, anyhow which was the main point of stocking up.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Did that a trillion times he didnt listen

Ill add stuff later when i am calm

He wakes me up with the music at 0400 am , i went to him atleast 20 times .

I never did anything to him i wanna live in peace and let others live in peace.

But im not gonna have people make my life a living hell.

Feel free to come beat me up for this ats has my ip
Ask them for it.

The lack of sleep also caused massive psycological issues to a point where i dont care about living or dying.

So feel free to come and end my life.

OK.... I did not know you did all the right moves.... I apologize, so call the police and file complaints with local police. Put his ass in jail. Maybe he will then learn or get a bunch of neighbors to confront him.

I wish I could help you. Nothing worse than an ass for a neighbor,

Good luck

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Make Songbirds Great Again - Snitch on your fellow Martial Law Prisoners.

Not all Snitches get Stitches - Some are Rewarded Dearly.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I apologise for my anger , even thinking about the situation makes me furious.

I not one to complain quick, but in this situation i had no other option then to snitch.

If i didnt do anything i would have snapped at some point and i would end up in jail.

Sorry if i snapped at you , i didnt give enough information about the situation so i apologise for that.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have a friend who probably has Covid.

He's been asked to isolate for 12 weeks.

He's showing all the symptoms including loss of sense of smell and taste. One minute he feels fine the next bedridden with flu-like symptoms. This only started 8 days ago.

He walks his dog and goes shopping traveling back and forth on public transport. Should I Snitch?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I have a friend who probably has Covid.

He's been asked to isolate for 12 weeks.

He's showing all the symptoms including loss of sense of smell and taste. One minute he feels fine the next bedridden with flu-like symptoms. This only started 8 days ago.

He walks his dog and goes shopping traveling back and forth on public transport. Should I Snitch?

"Probably" is not good enough, and 12 weeks sounds a bit excessive.

Sounds like a made up story.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

did he get tested and come back positive. if so you should talk to him and try to convince him to stay home. if he stops cool, if he continues drop a dime. would you report somebody that is suspected or proven of having HIV, having sex with people without telling them? basically the same deal he is putting people at risk.

edit on 3-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I wouldnt snitch on someone for doing what they have to do to survive if its not my business but if I see you coughing up a storm with no care on a train and purposefully spitting on stuff, Im calling the cops.

You dont get to make that call for the rest of us already decided in consensus. You can risk yourself and do whats necessary for you but if you get sick I dont want to see you on the subway or on a bus spreading your not so average flu.

GTF out of here with that. Thats insane.

And its a big grey area. For most people, no. Never.

To the few I am taking about, yes. Always.

edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join