It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Nancy Pelosi Is Selecting Committee To "Oversee" Trump’s Covid-19 Response

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
And so it begins...

First, Schiff wants to form a commission to probe the coronavirus pandemic, which was discussed in this thread.

And now Pelosi wants to join in, soon after she stated this on CNN's “State of the Union:"

[snip]

It would be MUCH more rational & patriotic as well as demonstrating sensible integrity in political life (shocking, I know) to:

1. Have a speedy investigation into:

2. why Schiff-f & Pelosi, Schummer, et al are NOT ALREADY IN GITMO awaiting their military tribunals for

A) corruptocrat insider trading
B) being on El Chapo's payroll to keep border open for MS13 gangs & Jihadi invasions.
C) other seditious & treasonous Marxist globalist shilling for the oligarchy determined to destroy the USA to ashes.
D) Chronic lying to Congress & the public
E) aiding & abetting child sex & other human trafficking

etc.
etc.
etc.

edit on 242020 by JoseGarcia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Will there be the same investigation into each state?
After all isn't it up to to the individual State to look after its citizens?

Each State has the power to act independently of the WH so why didn't they?

Did each State have it's own full stocked Pandemic supplies and pandemic plans ready for implementation? After all going thru it several times before and being in the job for decades you would think they were better prepared than the new guy who's been in the job for 3 years.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Another indication that Democrats in league with foreign interests with common goals and objectives are part of this entire Worldwide effort to discredit and defeat Trump.

Lots of people and many nations have lost big money as they've been exposed 😷 🎱

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Separation of powers.

The legislative and the judicial branches have no power to play puppeteer on the executive branch.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Pelosi is a disgusting, desiccated husk of evil putting her political agendas above the health and security of our nation.
edit on 2020/4/2 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Failed impeachment V2.0

This is all they have left.....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I hear that paper targets with Pelosi and Adam Schiff on them are selling good....

Probably not, its against the law. Its against the Law to sell any target with a (real) face on it even if it was that osama bin dead dude.

Oh and Silhouettes are not faces.

On topic, Yay more impeachmints.
edit on 2-4-2020 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh man. This really makes me heated. She could be worried about how to actually help the people of the US, but all she can effin think about is how to get Trump.

I swear this woman probably wakes up with the first thought in her mind being to see what Trump has done or said.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The woman needs to have a stroke and fall on her face.

Trip on the carpet somewhere.
edit on 2-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

"No"

And white really shows off her wrinkled, leather-like skin nicely

Have another drink and go back to sleep Nancy, you're a waste of oxygen.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I would clap and cheer, and throw a party despite the fact its not currently recommended

There are only a handful of "people" I can say I actually "hate" and it Is one of them
edit on 4/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I guess it will be a committee where every member and all the witnesses are teleconferencing each other. Because the older frail house members are scared to come back to Washington DC

That is nearly half of all current congresspeople and senators today.

Nancy turned 80 and has had so much plastic surgery she looks like an uncanny valley android, very scary

Even Governors, Kay Ivey (R) looks like she is ready for the grave. At her last press conference they barely allowed her to speak, she stood by looking lost while representatives jumped in to answer questions.

We should enact legislation for mandatory retirement of public officials at age 80 - but wait we can't - the over 80 crowd is ruling the world with their senile minds.

Even Sanders and Biden will be 80 very very soon.

This is one reason our country is in such a divided mess. Old "Godfather" types with too much accumulated power who are also getting senile running things - with people around them terrified to tell them how senile they actually are getting and how bad their judgement has become.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join