It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be HCID in the UK.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: Jay-morris

No. The UK is not as free as America.

Still waiting for your response! How is the UK not as free as America?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: markovian

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Generation9

If Trump listen to you, I'll consider him and idiot and won't vote for him again.

You've already demonstrated that would be no great loss by falling for this foolishness. Let's be rational here, in influenza frightens you into submission, your not the type of voter we need choosing the leader of the free world.

Someone who dosent know influenza and other viruses are not the same has no ground to stand on when telling others who deserves to choose a leader

How does the human body respond to influenza? What are the symptoms? If you burn yourself on a hot stove or burn yourself on a curling iron, is one not a burn just because of the discrete differences between the source, or are you focused on the symptoms of a burn first and foremost?

It would make alot of difference in how its treated open flame vs a 400f curling iron infact if u went to the doctor over a 400f curling iron burn you would be laughed at

Ur comparisons do not work cause always matters trying to shift perspective to treatment dosent stop cause from mattering

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Still no evidence that UK is not as free as America? I guess you have no evidence, and just talking rubbish!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Still no evidence that UK is not as free as America? I guess you have no evidence, and just talking rubbish!

Just go bang your head against a wall, at least you will get a result.

These guys that spout crap like we have more freedom than you have literally never traveled outside of the U.S, in fact most have likely not left the state they live in.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just go bang your head against a wall, at least you will get a result.

These guys that spout crap like we have more freedom than you have literally never traveled outside of the U.S, in fact most have likely not left the state they live in.

I know, but I like to give them a chance go prove it. Normally they do end up silent leaving the thread, never to be seen again.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: djz3ro

Boils and MRSA are both staph aureus. Not exactly the same thing. Neisseria is another family. You have some in your mouth right now. Other Neisseria cause meningitis and gonorrhea. Just because two organisms are in the same family doesn't make them comparable. An aircraft carrier and a kayak are both boats. Your comparison is fundamentally flawed.

I'm not of the camp that thinks this is just a flu, I am just pointing out where the confusion lies.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Was this all to Make us have a Flu jab?
THEY have got so much from this flu maddnes.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

This is not the flu.
A flu vaccination won't help.

edit on 4/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Was this all to Make us have a Flu jab?
THEY have got so much from this flu maddnes.

So many uneducated people on here! It's not the flu! How many times do we have to say this!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If you had family member die from it, would you be on here saying this stuff?

Since I have ancestors who died fighting for this country's Rights, yes, I sure as hell would be on here saying this stuff.

50,000 have died in 3 months? THE HORROR!!! 47,000 people die every day from heart disease... wanna crap on the Constitution and run around the room screaming like your hair was on fire over those, too?

wow just wow, you can not catch a "heart disease" from someone that may breath near you, is this so hard to understand? plus a healthy diet would avoid many deaths.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Sure, except the only crisis "hundreds of millions" of Americans are presently facing is the manufactured crisis caused by a combination of government over reaction and a lack of social distance between the average American's head and their ass. The flu/COVID/Peking Pestilence WTF-ever yall are scared of isn't the crisis.

Is not a crisis? Seriously? So far 50 thousands dead, and almost a million bring infected. I am gathering you know no one who has been infected yet? Yes, people can get it, and it can be very mild, but also people can get it and die, no matter your age!

If you had family member die from it, would you be on here saying this stuff? I do not think so! Even lord trump knows how bad it is now!

It took 3 months to get to 500,000 infections but only one week to go from 500,000 to 1 million. That's how exponential growth works. We will soon see 10 million, then 100 million, then 1 billion infections worldwide.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IRussao

If you had family member die from it, would you be on here saying this stuff?

Since I have ancestors who died fighting for this country's Rights, yes, I sure as hell would be on here saying this stuff.

50,000 have died in 3 months? THE HORROR!!! 47,000 people die every day from heart disease... wanna crap on the Constitution and run around the room screaming like your hair was on fire over those, too?

wow just wow, you can not catch a "heart disease" from someone that may breath near you, is this so hard to understand? plus a healthy diet would avoid many deaths.

I’m actually grateful to covid for this one thing. These many years and months I’ve been on here arguing with these folks on here about every issue under the sun. I always kept in mind that I could be wrong, or maybe they’re just seeing something I don’t. But now I know, they’re all just f’ing idiots, and it’s a great relief.
edit on 4-4-2020 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Game over.

Your politicians are lying to you. They are scaring old ladies to death. President Trump needs to make a live broadcast telling everybody to get back to work, school, play and enjoyment of the freedom and liberty offered in the United States of America.

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

It doesn't matter what "The Science" says, if your elected officials want to see how far they can push and control you.

If the population is dumb enough to re-elect them, they'll push the envelope further the next time!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join