It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Bro Intentionally Derailed Train In Attempted Attack On USNS Mercy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Can we at least claim that the officer was asleep on the job and the loud racket the train made "woke" him up??

People have gone bloody nuts..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The guy is a pinhead.

I hope he's deportable.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
This is what happens, when you drink the MSM "kool-ade"...

Scare the crap out of people, and stupidity takes over...

Wow. He did what he did because he believed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the MSM was telling him. He believed the imbecilic rantings that are filling ATS threads to over-flowing. Government takeover conspiracy, empty hospitals, just the flu, it's all a hoax... That's what motivated what he did. He even SAID as much. So don't pin this on the 'evil MSM'. He was drinking your koolaide.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Flu Bro Intentionally Derailed Train In Attempted Attack On USNS Mercy

I guess the idiot thought the train would float.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: madmac5150
This is what happens, when you drink the MSM "kool-ade"...

Scare the crap out of people, and stupidity takes over...

Wow. He did what he did because he believed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the MSM was telling him. He believed the imbecilic rantings that are filling ATS threads to over-flowing. Government takeover conspiracy, empty hospitals, just the flu, it's all a hoax... That's what motivated what he did. He even SAID as much. So don't pin this on the 'evil MSM'. He was drinking your koolaide.

If you wanted to it would be very easy to make a thread with links to all of the insane fear mongering from "alternative" sources here on ATS. All the while denouncing the main stream media for the same thing. Its amazing.

I am not a regular, popping in every couple of months to post. It is becoming apparent ATS has maybe a couple thousand folks that post and you can see how and why a lot of people think conspiracy sites are full of crazy people. This is an echo chamber of repeating wildly inaccurate stories from blogs that only reinforce their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

“just the flu” You mean like the Washington Post?

“Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now.”

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anyone know what his theory is as to what he thinks the hospital ships are there for?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Another spin I heard of this story is some believing the ship was actually docking to retrieve children that had been hidden underground by a secret cabal.
The cream of crazy is rising to the top.
This is just the beginning of what we are going to see as lock downs continue.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Herbts

My guess is he was afraid ships would be used to deport the masses of illegal aliens who are leeching off of our dwindling resources.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join