It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stage has been set

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There's a lot happening in the world right now, I was saying in another thread that the asteroid that was passing by the earth, by about twice the distance of the moon could possibly be much closer and in fact collide with the earth.. And then another thought crossed my mind, what if there was a plan to destroy this huge rock with space weaponry to prevent a future collision that would be more catastrophic.
The act of firing an explosive projectile into a hurtling space rock would create a mass of smaller projectiles many of which would hit the earth creating mass destruction and chaos.
How could you prepare for that, with everywhere on the globe as a possible target, by having loads of hospitals built? By having people prepared for the worst? Extra police and military on streets... Riots would be inevitable in the aftermath, luckily everyone would be back in their homes, sports stars back in their home countries with families, actors, musicians, everybody In Their 'safe' isolated places.

If they were going to do something like that would they ask the masses first? Do they have the technology to pull it off? Who's they?

Just a little conspiracy to ponder and maybe stop people worrying about corona, it could be raining space rock soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You prepare for it by building your bunkers in the right places and letting everyone else die.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Touché

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi
You prepare for it by building your bunkers in the right places and letting everyone else die.

Where is the right place ?
On Mars , most likely.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I need to dig out in my garden so might as well just keep digging.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Mars is not allowed,

9th commandment : Do not covert thy neighbours house. (Adultery)

We’ve #ed our house, so we are not allowed next door to # there house too

😁
edit on 1/4/2020 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Another interesting point is the importance of the number 22 in occult circles, and 22 years ago deep impact and armagedon where released at the cinema, and we all know what they were about.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
41 years ago Sean Connery helped save us all.
Meteor (1979)
www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
41 years ago Sean Connery helped save us all.
Meteor (1979)
www.imdb.com...

I'm pretty sure that is what got him knighted...

...that, or outwitting SPECTRE...

...or defecting to the west, commanding a top secret Soviet sub...

Sir Nick Faldo; he only won a few British Opens, for his knighthood... slacker...
edit on 1-4-2020 by madmac5150 because: Semi-colon rampage!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Another interesting point is the importance of the number 22 in occult circles, and 22 years ago deep impact and armagedon where released at the cinema, and we all know what they were about.

22 is a master number and it's not the only one.
edit on 2-4-2020 by IredBafi because: I hate most of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yeah I use 33 a lot....

I just realised something this morning, at the end of fortnites first season the world's most popular video game, there was an asteroid hit and the map was completely changed and the new season seen secret agents all over the map with the leader being gold with a lightning bolt through right eye....
The space rock had many other projectiles and I have a lightning bolt through my right eye starting as a scar and joining on to a red birthmark

Honestly couldn't make this shhh up.
Meanwhile I have been on twitter threatening heads of state and the fbi, lol

Midas is lucifer, I'm Dave lol

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Your quite mysterious ired bafi. I've been reading through your posts... Where you from? Are you aware of Hiram Abif the widows son. The symbology of the eye, the colour red, lightning bolt and its links with agencies like the FBI.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

He/she has been commenting in a few threads, pretty much the same lines to be fair, I wonder what that mind appears to know?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I think the best way to prepare for it is to understand that on some level the arena is a spirtual stage and we all here for a reason.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

True. I have 22 in my DOB, 22 in my first name and 22 in my last name. I guess I am a Triple Master.

edit on 4-4-2020 by Asgaard because: Forgot the highly important 'Triple' part. Now I'm 3 times as special!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah I like that idea and have often thought it myself.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
After watching those empty hospital video's I got inspired. In my city there are supposedly 70 Corona Bearers in the hospital. I'm gonna check it out in a few days. See if it's empty. See if those tents at the front are being used etc.

new topics

top topics

join