It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countries that uses Animals symbols in flags/coat of arms are the most disrepectful countries.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Disrespect to Nature, Disrespect to the animal they symbolize and disrespect to other nations. Meaning Disrespect for you and your Families.

Lets take Mexico for example.
en.wikipedia.org...

They don't train the Golden eagles in their army. Everyone is disrespectful in that country. Mexicans don't even mass slaughter the snakes shown on the flag. A lot disrespectful display for the Golden Eagle itself. Take that eagle out of the flag. They are already disrespecting themselves and the animal. This is disrespectful to other nations and nature.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ya, Canada I see you. There are no lions or unicorns to ride. I don't see any lion or unicorns in the army. That is 100% disrespectful to the animals itself. That Coat of arms flag is toilet paper. Remove them from the flag.

USA coat of arms
en.wikipedia.org...
Bald eagle? What? Get rid of it. I see no eagles in the military. I don't even see all civilians owning a single eagle as a pet. That is the most disrespectful piece of art to the world itself. It is no wonder the Bald eagle attacks people in US. US itself is disrespecting the animal. Even the Eagle wants the picture removed.

Oh Russia you say?
en.wikipedia.org...
I see no two headed eagle flying in the sky. This is a Russian lie obviously. The Coat of arms is a lie. Fake nation! Disrespectful to other nations.

Welsh flag
en.wikipedia.org...
Dragons don't exists, it another lie. This nation is fake also. Disrespectful to other nations.

At least China is doing something right. Banning animals in national flag and coat of arms.
www.heraldry-wiki.com...

None of that fake Dragon or phoenix BS unlike the Welsh in the past.

Also the latest Pope knows what here is doing.
en.wikipedia.org...
100% respect for the pope.

Canadian Chinese coat of arms.
Dam those Canadians disrespecting the Panda, and Polar bear. Even adding fake animals such as Dragon/Pheonix! Disrespecting and fake nation who could have thought of that. Madness!

If you put animals in coat of arms or national flags. I better see them in the army or on the streets. Very disrespectful!
edit on 1-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I believe i speak for all of us when i say:

What the hell are you on about? its a symbol, its not like eagle blood is used to paint it

maybe take a break from the internet for a while, take a walk, start a garden etc

Because this OP is batty as hell

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
The use of animal symbols has been almost universal, from the beginnings of history.
"Being disespectful to other humans" is also pretty universal.
So the fact that they coincide is not a dramatic discovery.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're Asian, someone should tiger crane you up side the head for posting such a silly topic.

Now I'm hungry, get me a bat.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's not about disrespect it's about using the animal as a symbol for things they stand for.

Are you going to rant about Native Americans and First People next, for their totem poles?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Guess what Canada did.
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, Native Americans and the moose in coat of arms

You should look at the pope before Francis.
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh yes he did.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You should get a bat photoshopped into your avatar, haha!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Avatars are kind of like personal flags or coats of arms.
Is my avatar disrespectful to extra-terrestrials?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Sorry, no flag for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Avatars are kind of like personal flags or coats of arms.
Is my avatar disrespectful to extra-terrestrials?

Nope, nothing to do with coat of arms. Coat of arms is the distinctive heraldic bearings or shield of a person, family, corporation, or country. (straight from google). So it is all disrespectful to have animals they put in. If you put animals, you better have an animal family member!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: DISRAELI

Guess what Canada did.
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, Native Americans and the moose in coat of arms

You should look at the pope before Francis.
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh yes he did.

Literally none of this means anything

I wouldnt mind having some of whatever youre taking tho

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Loose distinction. Imo. Guess I'm lucky though because my family coat of arms doesn't have a single animal in it. What about plants?

edit on 4-1-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: format

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Plants are easy to get an be respected. Then you better be one of those guys growing that certain plant or in a group where people are growing it.
www.bbc.com...

Just like the Chinese one with the Forbidden City.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Plants are easy to get an be respected. Then you better be one of those guys growing that certain plant or in a group where people are growing it.
www.bbc.com...

Just like the Chinese one with the Forbidden City.

So were disrespectful as Americans for having the eagle as our symbol, but not everyone owning and caging their own, not allowing them to be wild and free?

Yeah, this thread seems really well thought out

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Funniest post this month. Thanks for the giggles.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Bald eagle? What? Get rid of it. I see no eagles in the military. I don't even see all civilians owning a single eagle as a pet. That is the most disrespectful piece of art to the world itself. It is no wonder the Bald eagle attacks people in US. US itself is disrespecting the animal. Even the Eagle wants the picture removed.

I agree. Since America stopped using suicide eagles we really went down the drain.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This isn’t serious, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am guessing this is an April Fool’s Day prank thread or the OP is a bigger dolt than I had believed him to be.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What is the animal on the Democrat's flag?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am guessing this is an April Fool’s Day prank thread or the OP is a bigger dolt than I had believed him to be.

I think all that needs to be done to reveal its serious is read past threads lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join