It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go Again...Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here We Go Again: China Puts County On Lockdown After New Corona Cluster Emerges

SOURCE: www.zerohedge.com...

Excerpt:

China is no longer fixed.

Having lied for the past two months about the severity and the extent of coronavirus pandemic which its virologists started in Wuhan, eager to convey the message that the crisis "under control" just so people return to work, full of hope and enthusiasm, rejoicing at the surge in China's just as fabricated PMI numbers, and willing to work their asses off (with Beijing generously willing to risk everyone's lives as the alternative is a complete collapse in China's economy) earlier today the US finally cracked down on the relentless barrage of Chinese lies, when US intelligence accused China of deliberately lying about its coronavirus figures.

This is our new world. Anytime there is a suspected "outbreak" an area will be locked down in the US.

Welcome to The Hunger Games.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282
Here We Go Again: China Puts County On Lockdown After New Corona Cluster Emerges

SOURCE: www.zerohedge.com...

Excerpt:

China is no longer fixed.

Having lied for the past two months about the severity and the extent of coronavirus pandemic which its virologists started in Wuhan, eager to convey the message that the crisis "under control" just so people return to work, full of hope and enthusiasm, rejoicing at the surge in China's just as fabricated PMI numbers, and willing to work their asses off (with Beijing generously willing to risk everyone's lives as the alternative is a complete collapse in China's economy) earlier today the US finally cracked down on the relentless barrage of Chinese lies, when US intelligence accused China of deliberately lying about its coronavirus figures.

This is our new world. Anytime there is a suspected "outbreak" an area will be locked down in the US.

His name was ROBERT PAULSON..

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
just what should we do ? the so called lock down is weak and its spreading like wildfire in 2 weeks the US will pass Itality unless we get lucky

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Pass Italy?? Really how could we ? That's gotta be racist unless were just a bigger country or something simple like that;

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Unfortunately, until we have a better understanding of the mortality rate and/or a vaccine the fear of another sweep of the globe will force nation's to do this anytime they find a pocket. Over and over again.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Isn't our current administration great? I mean they are really doing a superb job. They don't take responsibility for anything either. Any problem that we have as a country is someone elses fault right? I mean come on, we only have like 15 cases.. For hecks sake we have done a great job.. Superb.. Bigly..

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can’t justify any lockdown until the fatality rate goes way up . Probably unless it doubles .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I can’t justify any lockdown until the fatality rate goes way up . Probably unless it doubles .

so your plan is to wait until a couple hundred thousand die before acting?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
According to the numbers Trump presented the other day, 100k to 240k deaths. He said if he did nothing, it would have been 2 million.
That's between 8 to 10 times higher.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Zero hedge?

This is what you call journalism today?

I stopped reading after this

*rejoicing at the surge in China's just as fabricated PMI numbers, and willing to work their asses off"

Zero hedge has absolutely no resources to know what's going on in China nor make any predictions.

Who the f is Tyler Durden ?
Stop posting this crap. People are afraid as it is, no need for trash tabloids

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ho ho I guess they should have kept testing. Huh.

Those zero infection parties may have been a bad idea huh.

Maybe opening the wet markets right back up was a spit in karmas face. Maybe the Wuhan viral research labs really did make a virus capable of laying dormant in "reservoir " host populations. Could be the animals they eat or the pets they keep that is infecting them again. And again.

Could just boil down to lifting lockdown too early based off economic pressures.

All I know is that by the time we are done with Covid 19, it wont be known only as a geriatric killer. It wont be doubted by the many who do so now. It is on its way to becoming the great equalizer of this era.

edit on 1-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's cute how trash blogs such as zero are writing pieces about China lying, but you won't find anything about Trump lies that went from CoVid being a dem hoax to USA having control over the virus.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
With roughly 40ish mutations of Covid19 already discovered, there is no chance for a vaccine.
Like the flu vaccine, it would only be effective against 1 or 2 strains.

However, there is a University that has a potential cure through antibodies that can be injected.
They said if all goes well with the tests and safety checks, earliest it could be implemented is end of September.

A lot can happen in the next 6 months waiting on this cure.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

I'd choose the trident. For the sheer balls of it. That said, wash your hands and go about your daily lives. Don't let these assholes tell you what you can and can't do. Covid has such little impact, it's insane what they're reporting.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
It's cute how trash blogs such as zero are writing pieces about China lying, but you won't find anything about Trump lies that went from CoVid being a dem hoax to USA having control over the virus.

First page... Another Trump thread. Jesus...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dainfamusgc

originally posted by: Fallingdown

so your plan is to wait until a couple hundred thousand die before acting?

Actually my plan is to let the 95% of the population that is only going to get sick back to work. Then concentrate all resources on the 5% that are most likely to get severely affected . If we concentrate all of our resources on them it will be much more likely to will help .

But With the panic if you’d like .

I’m gonna apply logic to this mess .,

edit on 1-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrable

Yeah the numbers worldwide keep going down. That should tell everyone something .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here is the source showing the lockdown edict. Linked from Chinese County on Lockdown Over CCP Virus, First Time Since Regime Lifts Restrictions

Officials said that all residential compounds and villages in Jia County, located near Henan’s Pingdingshan city, are now on lockdown. Residents cannot go out, even if they have been confirmed not to have the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus, which causes COVID-19.

Only those who have an entry pass issued by local authorities can leave their homes.

According to an official announcement displayed in a video, the Jia County CCP Virus Epidemic Command Center said that on April 1, 2020, all businesses other than supermarkets, hospitals, gas stations, drug stores, and hotels need to be closed. People need a government-ordered pass to enter and exit communities in Jia County.

ET has more Chinese sources that any free news in the world. I see no reason to disbelieve this story.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Here it is from Hong Kong's South China Morning Post.

www.scmp.com...

This wasn't unexpected.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In early and mid January, Zero Hedge was covering the WuFlu via foreign news sources and opinion while 90% plus if the US media was focused on impeaching Orangemanbad.

Zero Hedge, had been almost a daily visit for me since shortly before the 2008/9 financial crisis. I'd describe them as usually contrairian, often hyperbolic, somewhat pessimistic, and never to be ignored. When they are right about something bad, better look out for your wallet and your lives.

As far as the linked past from there, I consider it an I told you so from them to their readers and critics in the MSM .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join