It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. This is getting creepier and creepier by the day. Take a look at this video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
CoronaHoax Pandemic Proven Fake... Yet The Lockdowns Continue... Here's Why

You Can’t Make This Stuff Up

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
1. David Icke promotes Lizard people as being a thing.
2. Not all hospitals are outfitted to handle an intake of COVID patients though just about all are being turned into triage locations for an expected uptick in cases.
3. Elective procedures have been cancelled pretty much in just all about healthcare orgs regardless of if they are pediatric or adult.
4. Which city in Portugal compares to the scale, scope and geographic density of New York City or Los Angeles let alone any other major city when it comes to what you would expect in each?
5. See item 1

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

14 infected 1 dead (the dead one might not be because of covid 19 at all)

why so much panic on the news?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
2. Not all hospitals are outfitted to handle an intake of COVID patients though just about all are being turned into triage locations for an expected uptick in cases.
3. Elective procedures have been cancelled pretty much in just all about healthcare orgs regardless of if they are pediatric or adult.
4. Which city in Portugal compares to the scale, scope and geographic density of New York City or Los Angeles let alone any other major city when it comes to what you would expect in each?
5. See item 1

Lisbon / Porto specially Lisbon not big as NY or LA but big enough for something like this happening
edit on -05:00572020-04-01T12:57:22-05:002020WednesdayWednesday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

CoronaHoax Pandemic Proven Fake... Yet The Lockdowns Continue... Here's Why

You Can’t Make This Stuff Up

TL;DR on the video...( I didnt need to waste 55 mins of my life watching, could just skim through after the start and summarize it)

1. "Awakened Mind " walks down the street a lot
2. Doesn't really offer any proof

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

originally posted by: opethPA
5. See item 1

Lisbon / Porto specially Lisbon not big as NY or LA but big enough for something like this happening

It's not just about it being big enough but multiple things that make the approach being taken in more dense locations being logical based on known variables.

As an example...
Lisbon has an estimated population of .54 million while NYC has a estimated population of 8.5 million.
Without looking at any other metrics that negates my expectation that expected impact and possible outcomes should be similar.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know why people assume that every hospital on planet Earth right now should be "overrun" to their full capacity. There's obviously more people WITHOUT the virus, than there are with it. It's the hot spots and "epicenters" (with high infection numbers) that are "overrunning" their respective hospitals. In addition, most hospitals are asking the general public NOT to come in unless they're displaying the advanced symptoms of the virus, and not to come in for minor health ailments that people normally would. If you sprain your foot or something, just keep it elevated with ice on it at home; no need for a hospital right now for non-emergency problems..
edit on 1-4-2020 by Kromlech because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

This is good video, just watch it and listen.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

journalist? david icke also believes that some jews are reptiloids.
edit on 1-4-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
The video does not feature David Icke....it is on his website as it has been banned on youtube...it's all in German. So if you have issues reading you should not bother watching it.
Lol.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Every place is different from having nothing to be overwhelmed and that stretch can happen very quickly it seems. So if the OP is suggesting his area is just ops normal they are most likely in trouble once the the curve hits them. I see the same thing in Mexico city where they are not doing anything, but in a few weeks they could look at Wuhan did at first.

With that said I'm in southern Washington just south of the initial epicenter, and my work is mostly working from home now for weeks with weeks to go, but I had a worker come down with appendicitis and he needed surgery yesterday and he told me he was like the only patent in the hospital and it seemed very surreal to him, but as many have said the hospitals have converted to treat COVID-19 for about 90% of their capabilities and are waiting on the surge that hopefully never comes here.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's a cover to get everyone isolated. The reason for need for all med supplies. It's coming , a wave a deaths, but not from a virus. Look up and Wake up.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mindseye72
It's a cover to get everyone isolated. The reason for need for all med supplies. It's coming , a wave a deaths, but not from a virus. Look up and Wake up.

Well can you let us in on what will cause the deaths?

edit on 1-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That german "journalist" is a rightwing propaganda tool. He visited the part of the Charité that has absolutely nothing to do with the Corona situation and is almost empty because of that fact.

Here some links, i am to lazy to translate it now, use google translate or what people use for something like this:

Link1

Link2

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hoaxing people to stay indoors at home, to reduce panic and chaos when the meteor is going to hit our moon.
The moon will likely be pushed out orbit and fragments will rain down on earth, in worst case scenario it will hit earth and everything will be lost.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
it is most amusing that people scream " media manipulation " and propoganda - yet swallow this HL&S

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There are very few cars parked at our hospital because only medical personnel are allowed to enter. No visitor; no family.

There are 19 nursing homes here, and CoV19 has hit them. Are they dyeing because they're old and have pre-existing conditions along with CoV? Yes. Would they have lived longer if they hand't also come down with CoV? most likely, yes.

It is very real here, and getting worse every day.

People are still out and about like it's nothing. It will be interesting to see what the next week brings.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

What is 'HL&S'?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Brothers' next door neighbour nurse got a call last week that asked her to report to Bradford Royal Infirmary here in West yorkshire. She arrived apparently, and was gowned up to the eyeballs ready for the corvid 19 explosion..3 days later nothing not one patient so she was sent last Thursday to Halifax Infirmary where she found a whole ward set aside and again empty. yes itwill vary city to city no doubt but to be fair, the number of deaths do not correlate with the unreal reaction from Governments and I think many people are seeing this themselves too

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

basically too much ado about nothing.

i wonder why.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join