It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch" new series on History.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There was a documentary some time ago about this, made by George Knapp which seemed way more interesting than this History channel series.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Renegade9

based on what I have seen for the subject matter for episode 3 tomorrow night, Tom's illness is very serious.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Winterton is on my FB friend list, I sent a request several years ago that was accepted when the county there was having meetings about the blocked public road at the ranch, and he was Adamantium's representative.

If it was serious, there's no mention on his personal profile page

edit on 4/13/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

based on what I have seen for the subject matter for episode 3 tomorrow night, Tom's illness is very serious.

I'll watch it on YouTube , to see what's next in the episode. There was a theory that the radiation detected, especially on higher grounds, could be from the Nevada test site situated a few miles SW of the ranch.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah, it looks serious. But this could be psychosomatic. He may be scaring himself into this trauma-based injury.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This was interesting. Vice interviews the man who bought Skinwalker Ranch from Bigelow, Brandon Fugal.

Source interview with new owner of Skin Walker Ranch.

Recently, the ranch was the subject of a broader Defense Intelligence Agency study, known as the Advanced Aerospace Weapons System Applications Program or AAWSAP. According to an article in The New York Times, in 2007, a Defense Intelligence Agency official visited the ranch, and a short time later, met with Senator Harry Reid of Nevada. “Mr. Reid said he met with [DIA] agency officials shortly after his meeting with Mr. Bigelow and learned that they wanted to start a research program on UFOs.” Bigelow was given a government contract and his company received $22 million to study and generate reports on exotic science, UFOs, and other anomalous phenomena. The strange events on the ranch, as well as other locations bearing purported paranormal anomalies, were involved in the study. AAWSAP was cancelled after two years and, in 2011, Bigelow’s government funding ran out.

Fugal was asked if he had any experiences on the ranch so far:

What do you think it is? Have you had any strange experiences on the ranch itself?
I have no idea. Perhaps it's an intelligence from another reality or dimension. Perhaps it is some unknown natural phenomenon. I’m open to many possibilities. My personal beliefs here don’t really matter. What does the data say? That is all that matters. Currently, we have evidence for anomalous injuries, footage of anomalous aerial phenomena, transient EMF and a whole array of other bizarre things. As for your second question, a shockingly high number of people who I consider ‘normal’ have had UFO sightings on the property and they do not broadcast it. I have had some very credible and highly respected people tell me their stories. Many of those individuals have been with others who all simultaneously saw an aerial anomaly. That is all I can say about that.

He was also asked about any evidence or info on the ranch from the prior owner Bigelow:

Did Bigelow give you any data or evidence from his investigations? Do you intend to release the evidence you collect?
[Fugal explained that absolutely no transfer of data or information was involved with the sale of the ranch. Bigelow has yet to make his findings public. As for my team, my scientists] will be working on releasing reports and information on a peer reviewed basis in the future. You know, in order for something to be properly understood from a scientific perspective, it has to be characterized physically. You have to have repeatable results. It can't be anecdotal. It can't be random. There have to be physical laws that govern it, and right now, what we're doing is trying to gain a better understanding or a new understanding relative to the physical laws that are being challenged right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Watched the first episode and recognised the science guy from a cameo on Oak Island.

When there wasn’t to be any digging I was laughing to the wife, say’n get Marty and Rick out there, “let’s sink a can”. Or get Gary out there with his Metal Detector, that ridge line is probably a massive vein of Puuuuta!

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Renegade9
There was a documentary some time ago about this, made by George Knapp which seemed way more interesting than this History channel series.

You hit the nail on the head with that. I do not like the format of this series. It is actually aggravating to endure.
With George telling the story, it was interesting. No injected hype, no suspense before commercials just to find out what they were talking about was bull#.... And the dude in the background always turning what transpires into a repetitive question.... Enough.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hell yes , Love me some Ancient Aliens .

Cant wait to binge out on this.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am still really enjoying this show. The biggest take away from episode 3 had to be the fact that at least one of the scientists believe that the source of the micro wave radiation is off planet. They were able to determine initially, that a source was from high in the atmosphere, with the help of balloons and detection equipment, but then because they could not find the source in the atmosphere one of the scientists said he believes the source is from off the planet.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

... because they could not find the source in the atmosphere one of the scientists said he believes the source is from off the planet.
Off the planet, you mean like satellites? There are lots of those in orbit.

Why do we use microwaves for satellite communications?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

maybe this possibility will be mentioned in the next episode. Would these satellites give off as much radiation as has been picked up in areas of the ranch though?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

maybe this possibility will be mentioned in the next episode. Would these satellites give off as much radiation as has been picked up in areas of the ranch though?
Exactly how much radiation did they pick up at the ranch?

The ranch is in the middle of nowhere, so I don't expect cell towers to be involved (can they get a cell phone signal on the ranch?). Cell phones and smart phones use microwave frequencies, and sometimes cell technicians have to trace down sources of microwaves that interfere with the cellular network. Here's an article from microwave journal explaining how they can track down sources of interfering microwaves:

Locating Sources of Interference

I don't know if they have followed any of these procedures or not, maybe you can tell me, but it's how microwave sources are found by microwave technicians.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just FYI, UFO Jesus weighs in on the show, the ranch, and Brandon Fugal. IMO he makes some good points

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry guys...the last episode was so full of BS that you could fertilize the entire ranch with it.

Let me give you just ONE example.... Travis Taylor brings in his "buddy," allegedly from the University of Alabama or whatever, and tries to give him some credibility by rattling off a laundry list of things this guy has done with his work involving "weather balloons."

Ok...gotcha.

Then they proceed to launch a SINGLE weather balloon with some sensors on it and then act "astonished" when it "disappears" at 10,000 ft.

Okay folks...here's some things WRONG with this picture (I'm sure this isn't a comprehensive list):

1. Scientific Method doesn't look at any data collection that doesn't have a control set.
2. Scientific Method also requires repeatability of results.

On these two facts alone, why only release ONE balloon? They should have released several balloons and correlated the data among them. Even after allegedly LOSING the only balloon that they launched, why not release a 2nd balloon and see if it behaved in the same way or also became "lost" at 10,000 ft?

3. This is the first time that I recall any conversation about some kind of anomaly at "10,000 ft."

Where is their other data that would make them think there would be some kind of anomaly at 10,000 ft? I thought they were launching the balloon simply because they were getting higher EMF spikes on top of the mountain as opposed to the bottom of it...and since they can't DIG, they decided to investigate the sky above. They have provided very little reasoning as to why they feel there is something happening at 10,000 ft.... If their trying to INFER that there is some kind of radiation occurring at that height....it would seem to me a natural suggestion might be to investigate whether it is natural refraction of microwaves and/or other radio communications that that occur through the troposphere.... Nothing ALIEN about radiation at those levels.

4. They left the episode "hanging" with no mention of whether the balloon was ever recovered.

Weather balloon itself? probably expendable... All the sensor and data logging technology on board? Not so expendable.... The show made it seem like the balloon just "up and disappeared" at 10,000 ft like it was swallowed up by the Bermuda Triangle....and their "scientist buddy" never even blinked an eye at having to explain how he may have "lost irretrievably" equipment that belonged to the University or his employer.

Again, this show seems to want to provide non-sophisticated viewers the PERCEPTION that they are approaching this from a strictly scientific perspective.

Two words - Snake oil.

And don't even get me STARTED on the mystery "head injury"....

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
How the Producers of "The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch" WANT viewers to react

How anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills sees the show -

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I gathered it was an elevation — measured from sea level — of ~10,000ft and an altitude of ~5,000ft. I tapped out after they mentioned it I could be ‘off-world’. I gave it a binge run of 3 episodes Wednesday and that’s it for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
episode 4 is all about 2 ufo's seen on the ranch I saw.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the latest episode did have a few little ufos. I'm still not ruling out shenanigans from the owner or producers. It shouldn't be too hard to fly a drone with plenty of reflective surfaces. They claimed it was "following" another plane yet there was no way to discern, nor did it seem like they tried, to determine its actual height.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
it was interesting watching the one orb in the video totally blink out after 8 seconds though.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join