It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(RANT!!!) They've Know It From The Beginning!!!! (yes another covid19 thread (of anger))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hello,

I currently have some anger issues in regards to watching "NEWS" websites all of a sudden come out with
their fantastic news articles which state: "Coronavirus: It might be airborne."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

WHO doesn't know about this already?
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
That that enlarged WHO above is not me try to say: "World Health Organisation doesn't know about this already?"

Is this NOT clear and has not been clear for a very long time (you know since it began spreading), that the Coronavirus AKA Covid 19... Is AIRBORNE, contained in DROPLETS, and SPREADS through the DAMN AIR!!!?????????????

Seriously.

I keep reading articles on occasion and I just find these silly articles stating the very damn obvious with "news" that has already been known since the beginning. It's a virus, a corona virus, it's airborne, that's why you need to maintain your distance and even then it doesn't work. There have been many many articles about it. So why after 4 months of this things spreading are they telling people "oh it may be airborne"???

It makes me angry.

Anyways rant over.

Please feel free to change this thread to the rant folder.

edit on 31-3-2020 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Guerrilla's are incoming.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
...and in the same vein, who gives out their bank account # to a stranger over the phone so that "they know where to send stimulus money? People are id10ts...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

WHO would be a joke if their incompetence and corruption didn't cost lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

"Airborne" and "Droplet transmission" are different when it comes to viruses. "Airborne" means it can hang in the air a LONG time, rather than just as sneeze or cough particles float to the floor. As soon as they said masks are useless, they effectively said its "airborne."

Tuat said, even with droplet transmission - ks everyone removing their clothes/shoes upon coming home from work/stores? My clothes go directly in the washer, and my shoes stay behind in the garage, hung up on hooks, and lysoled - outsides and bottoms, when I come home from work.

top topics

join