It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC sees a coronavirus death every 2.9 minutes...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DanDanDat

It wasn't posted as an accurate source of numbers, it's posted to drive a home a point .

But the point is not correct ... why drive it home?

Because people aren't staying home, sorry I thought that would be obvious.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It wasn't posted as an accurate source of numbers, it's posted to drive a home a point .

Okay, hope not fear is what we need.

I rest my case. Stop fear mongering. SMH

Ok loco, that looks awfully like Reeeeee nailed it, winning....
edit on 30-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't understand this constant need to post about something you've posted about a million times before, just to stoke the constant fear flame. Is it because you think you need to be right about people dying? Do you think that you are doing us some sort of favor by doing it? Do you think that by constant GUESSING you may eventually be right about how crappy this whole thing is? I don't get it, what's the point? I think we all understand that this thing is bad, maybe not up to YOUR standards of bad...but it aint great...and it certainly is not fun, especially when we see fear title after fear title.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
There are 107 deaths per minute in the world. What's the point of these scare tactics?

Shhh....
That would actually bring reality , logic , and ratio and proportions into a fear monger thread.
Unheard of....

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I don't understand this constant need to post about something you've posted about a million times before, just to stoke the constant fear flame. Is it because you think you need to be right about people dying? Do you think that you are doing us some sort of favor by doing it? Do you think that by constant GUESSING you may eventually be right about how crappy this whole thing is? I don't get it, what's the point? I think we all understand that this thing is bad, maybe not up to YOUR standards of bad...but it aint great...and it certainly is not fun, especially when we see fear title after fear title.

The last time I made a thread about deaths over time was March 21.

Ironically, the last thread I posted before this one was:

"How about somev positive news..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not here to fear monger. I'm here to spread facts about this and get people to taking it seriously.

I post good news I find as much as I do negative. It's not my fault most news about the virus is negative. Blame some bat in China for that, not me...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

When you figure that out, would you let me know??

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
LOL,the funny thing is with all the supposed mayhem,they are using pictures of Italy as ad folly,saying some died of this,but family saying it was a lie,they were terminal with something else,criminals are taking the US overa reply to: YouAreLiedTo

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

But the point is not correct ... why drive it home?

Because people aren't staying home, sorry I thought that would be obvious.

Stay home and stay safe mate. We're already having problems here in this little village even after the fires. Seems some people spent their donated and Gov money from the fires on trips overseas rather than re build. Now families are quarantining.

Seems one family thought it was a good idea at the time. Now they are getting sick. Tragic for this little town, isolated as we are I expect above average numbers. Why I ask? After losing 83 houses and countless out buildings. Most of the village wiped from the map and then, Oh!!! I gets gumment money. So's I'm going overseas. Catch the virus, return and suddenly, we're on lock down! Not fair, I came here for the solitude.

Lucky I have the acres. Any of them selfless scumbags come up my driveway then they'll see real wrath.

Waiting for the deaths.

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Selfish/stupid = disaster.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Selfish/stupid = disaster.

It's too late to rethink this here. More people are dying each one day in NYC from the virus than the entire population in the shire here. Now this crap where some thought it was a good idea to get about at the expense of others! And they are still doing it. Coughing and spluttering while they talk. Won't be long.

Bally

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Yep it's messed up, were on the ride now buckle up.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Yep it's messed up, were on the ride now buckle up.

You know me. Was prepped back in January thanks to ATS. Not saying that as a suck hole but I took notes. Look after that wood buddy before winter.

Bally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join