It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM. Former UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown: "We need Global Government to stop COVID-19".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Well at least they didn’t start a nuclear war. Looks like they’ll get their NWO without a fight, well done globalist bankers, your programming worked a charm.

Bout time for dissenting voices to shut up.

I for one am gone from ATS.

It was good while it lasted lads, but if you have families to consider I suggest you shut the hell up, free speech is about to be anything but free.

Thanks for the memories and for those of you with more bravery than myself I wish you all the best.

The red pill of truth tasted so good.
edit on 1/4/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, having a global government is gonna happen in the future because it's somewhat unavoidable.
Although what I hope is a government ruled by the people, not the elite, the cabal, etc.

The global government today isn't possible, so we don't have to worry and that Mr. Brown has nothing but his right to express his opinion regarding this, and most would probably ignore that opinion.

But still, having a planetary government, is it really that bad? I mean it could solve some of the issues we face today.
and before anyone starts ad hominem at me, I'm totally against any kind of totalitarian government who rule by fear and control.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The Deception concerning the Spread of this Virus is being Over Hyped by the MSM . America is in Danger of Losing it's Constitutional Freedoms !

www.infowars.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 1-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I scanned across your title and when I saw "former UK prime minister Gordon Brown" my brain saw the first word as BOOB.

So, I have to ask - did you mean BOOM, or is it a spelling mistake and you too think Gordon Brown is a big BOOB like the rest of us?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Viperion

A global government would be a great thing because it puts them all in the same place, and we far outnumber them so we can pick the leaders, not them, they are creating their own downfall.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Don't worry, chaps, that's no iceberg. Full steam ahead!

Perhaps Brown's being genuine, perhaps, he's a loose canon, or perhaps he's the spearhead... Lets watch and listen before pushing any panic buttons, or spreading any virus.

But the statement does ring an alarm bell or two to say the least.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
gordon brown eh

pfft, I can hardly see some countries joining this global government, do you think the DPRK ,China, Israel or Iran , Pakistan, Burma , Afghanistan, Turkey , Saudi Arabia ,Iraq, Cuba , would be into joining this one world government
?

In fact any of the countries that were recent enemies of the western Allies ?

edit on 2-4-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sounds sensible to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Do you like Star Trek?

Just curious...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join