It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UA Anchorage releases the final report on WTC-7: Fires DID NOT cause the collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnearthlyEarthling

You

Melted steel evidence and 45 degree angle cut.

Sad. The 45 degree cut steel? Your using something debunked and soundly debunked. It’s pitiful the truth movement lies hangs on from people buying into a fantasy.

Debunked: The WTC 9/11 Angle Cut Column. [Not Thermite, Cut Later]
www.metabunk.org...

So? Your world view of the WTC is based off a column proven cut during cleanup. And a lie pushed by AE and Richard Gauge?
edit on 30-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Three huge issues everyone is missing here.

1. The logistics of it all: To rig 2 or 3 buildings with explosives would take a year and 1000s of people with dozen of businesses supporting, but we have zero proof of any of that, and almost 20 years later it is still would be seen as a flawless act with no one coming forward with anything...I don't by it... Many times when I look at a conspiracy I just need to look at the logistics needed and that alone rules out the conspiracy. BTW there is no such thing as micro explosives so the normal TnT demolition stuff would have been used, good luck hiding 1000s of tons of the stuff all wired correctly.

2. Impossible timing: The second building fell first due to the plane hitting lower allowing more floor weight above to start the free fall once the building reached a point of the few floors weaken enough to start it all off. You all are missing an impossible variable here that can not be calculated into the prep work in a demolition and that is when and where the planes first hit the buildings and when the buildings actually started their collapses.

3. Explosives were just not needed and even if used not even close to the sheer energy that was created all on their own:

Kausel also reported that he had made estimates of the amount of energy generated during the collapse of each tower. "The gravitational energy of a building is like water backed up behind a dam," he explained. When released, the accumulated potential energy is converted to kinetic energy. With a mass of about 500,000 tons (5 x 108 kilograms), a height of about 1,350 ft. (411 meters), and the acceleration of gravity at 9.8 meters per second 2, he came up with a potential energy total of 1019 ergs (1012 Joules or 278 Megawatt-hours). "That's about 1 percent of the energy released by a small atomic bomb," he noted.

The M.I.T. professor added that about 30 percent of the collapse energy was expended rupturing the materials of the building, while the rest was converted into the kinetic energy of the falling mass. The huge gray dust clouds that covered lower Manhattan after the collapse were probably formed when the concrete floors were pulverized in the fall and then jetted into the surrounding neighborhood. "Of the kinetic energy impacting the ground, only 0.1 percent was converted to seismic energy," he stated. "Each event created a (modest-sized) magnitude 2 earthquake, as monitored at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Observatory, which is located about 30 kilometers away from New York City." Kausel concluded that the "the largest share of the kinetic energy was converted to heat, material rupture and deformation of the ground below."

If you ignore these three points then by all means have fun with it, but in any case the people behind it all could be the same in either case.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It's one example. Like i stated earlier i wouldnt want to spend a great deal of time arguing and trying to convince a closed minded fool that it was a false flag. Im not an engineer, instead I'm a critical investigstive researcher but these guys are engineers.

canada.constructconnect.com...

Unfortunately your NIST backed evidence is bias and paid off. Stop focusing on thermite and focus maybe on all the other non engineering related points I made that are just too concidental.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnearthlyEarthling

It's one example. Like i stated earlier i wouldnt want to spend a great deal of time arguing and trying to convince a closed minded fool that it was a false flag. Im not an engineer, instead I'm a critical investigstive researcher but these guys are engineers.

canada.constructconnect.com...

Unfortunately your NIST backed evidence is bias and paid off. Stop focusing on thermite and focus maybe on all the other non engineering related points I made that are just too concidental.

Good luck!

You

duckduckgo.com...

Your only cited evidence of planted charges was a truth movement lie?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: UnearthlyEarthling

You

Sad. The 45 degree cut steel? Your using something debunked and soundly debunked. It’s pitiful the truth movement lies hangs on from people buying into a fantasy.

Debunked: The WTC 9/11 Angle Cut Column. [Not Thermite, Cut Later]
www.metabunk.org...

So? Your world view of the WTC is based off a column proven cut during cleanup. And a lie pushed by AE and Richard Gauge?

It's amazing almost 20 years later people still believe stuff that has been debunked over and over.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Something to consider in response to your three points.

www.ae911truth.org...< br />
Sources cited below the article.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

By people that I thought questioned everything. But they get angry when you try to validate what they post?

I don’t trust government. But I trust people making a living exploiting 9/11 even less. Who have been caught and documented lying.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnearthlyEarthling

Something to consider in response to your three points.

www.ae911truth.org...< br />
Sources cited below the article.

Thanks, I have seen that before and it really doesn't take away anything I have said in my three points of...The shear magnitude of the logistics needed that had to be flawless in uncountable directions, totally uncontrolled variables of when /where the planes hit the towers to somehow flawlessly work once again, and finally the explosives were just not needed and would have been a fire cracker compared to the real force created.

The article is basically just a bunch of coincidences and not much more.

edit on 30-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It's amazing almost 20 years later people still believe stuff that has been debunked over and over.
a reply to: face23785

There is no time limit on mental illness ……..

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

_Hand drawn_ evidence from WTC5 floor connections, how many of these do we have from WTC7? Do you have any factual, material evidence on WTC7 floor connections?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Alien Abduct

sarcasm or what? if it is lol, if it's not.... i can see that maybe that the way i wrote the first sentence could confuse some. but the rest of the post is pretty clear i think.

No sarcasm.

Do you think that it is plausible that the buildings had some help with their destruction aside from the airplanes hitting them? Yes or no.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

There is no time limit on mental illness ……..

Agreed. I think it can fester into a more complete denial as many people have limited memory capacity.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
...To rig 2 or 3 buildings with explosives would take a year and 1000s of people...

Three words: Bin Laden Construction.

"Twin Tower architect, Paul Laffoley tells of the Bin Laden Construction Co. asking him where to put the demolition charges" Paul describes a meeting with Yamasaki and Bin Laden Construction Company reps: And they would go around to different desks, and one of them came over to me. You know, he was wearing a turban and all this kind of stuff....And he says, 'Where shall we put the demolition devices?' And I said, 'What the hell are you talking about? This is a piece of paper; there's nothing up there yet.' They put in demolition devices to facilitate removal of the and easy re-development.

This is the interview with WTC architect Paul Laffoley.

The interview starts about 30 min into the radio show. About 1/2 inch along the play line.

www.mikehagan.com...

kentroversypapers.blogspot.com...

originally posted by: NorEaster
Dropping the WTC Towers only required the core matrix to be blown, and that was not difficult to put together in the weeks before the attacks. Simple magnetically attached C-4 blasting packs and thermate cutting charges at pre-determined points within the center core, placed by teams using the freight elevators during weekend engineering shifts (there were many of those during the summer of 2001), and all of these triggered with IED type RF receiving triggers, and the whole sequence programmed into a laptop with a transmitter in a building with line-of-sight proximity.

edit on 3.30.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

That means it was a controlled demolition. Why don't they just say that? Unless they feel it was massive termites striking all at once.

ine.uaf.edu...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Looks like the 9/11, in-house government A.I. machine hasn't been updated, it's still using the same database as last year

Well, he has a bunch of old pictures that don't prove a thing to show us for the 9 x 10 to the 10th power time.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Jchristopher5

The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

That means it was a controlled demolition. Why don't they just say that? Unless they feel it was massive termites striking all at once.

ine.uaf.edu...

Because they are scientists not offering a theory, but rather testing another theory. It failed.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

_Hand drawn_ evidence from WTC5 floor connections, how many of these do we have from WTC7? Do you have any factual, material evidence on WTC7 floor connections?

From the video, audio, seismic, physical evidence show that over 600 charges actuated on every column the length of eight floors as the study suggests. No sparking or flashing at the face windows. No evidence of over 600 explosives detonating. With no possibility such a sophisticated CD system would survive being hit from the debris from the twin towers, and the fires that went unchecked for hours. And as pointed out, highly unlikely that over six hundred devices could be installed unnoticed. Especially in a building where rental space was a premium. Sorry. We are going to encroach on the office space your paying 100 dollars a square foot, and Suzy will have to mover her desk at the column so we can install explosives, detonators, and all this wire.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Oh Salander. Please do tell us of your pet theory on Nukes at the WTC. It’s always good for a laugh.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Simple magnetically attached C-4 blasting packs and thermate cutting charges at pre-determined points within the center core, placed by teams using the freight elevators during weekend engineering shifts (there were many of those during the summer of 2001), and all of these triggered with IED type RF receiving triggers, and the whole sequence programmed into a laptop with a transmitter in a building with line-of-sight proximity.

How many predetermined points, how many thermite cutting charges for 110 floors x 2. What was the timing for 110 floors, how would they know where to start the charges as the planes would hit randomly, why would they blow the second tower first? Why nothing after almost 20 years?

All this is based on the towers could not free fall collapse after the planes would weaken a few floors to start it all even though the energy has been proven time and time again they would collapse almost at free fall speed. The energy was tremendous to the point it vaporized a lot of things and all that steel could have been paper.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You mean the cores still standing after the collapse of the floor systems?

No evidence the cores were cut. They toppled after the loss of lateral support from the complete failure of the floor system?

Conspiracists like to ignore the towers did not fall at free fall speed. Core columns of the twin towers stood whole seconds after the complete collapse of the floor systems. And the twin towers did not fall through the path of greatest resistance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join