It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a vision tonight of what is to come in 2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I Too have seen Great Destruction in Fires and Floods, this too recently.

Yet among this vision, I have been blessed with further Revelations, very dear to me, which I share as I will.

Know this then, that there is another way!

I cannot confirm to you that this great destroyer from beyond the stars will be prevented, nor can I claim that nothing can be done to prevent this.

I offer my word as such, and nothing more for the time being.

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
November 2. That's the day.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I'm not sure if we will get an asteroid strike,but the suspcious part of me can't help thinking this virus has been released to get everyone off the streets because TPTB know of some other event which is either underway or soon to be underway.

I was kind of hoping it would be some sort of super enlightened benevolent alien species arrival,who would come and show us the way out of the crappy power/money/control/rat race existence-but I know thats unlikely.

But if they were on the way and the world governments knew about it-you can bet they would do anything to stop the masses from getting the keys to true freedom.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"DeathSlayer", "Demonologist"

Just out of curiosity, how did you select and choose these particular names and professions?

Also, what makes you have the viewpoint that you can have these kind of descriptions and name in a forum and have everyone consider you as just a regular poster, nothing to see here..??

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join