It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDK but Revelation 5 says All Creation including fallen Angals and Satan himself will Worship Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
talking about the end time in Revelation....so

also there is that ...every knee shall bow.....so

in the very end....does everybody ....evil ones that wreaked havoc and the normals......shake hands so to speak....I gotta figure this, there's also 2Tim 4:10....Jesus came to save all mankind, especially the believers.....that one idk.

we have us a conundrem...a connundrumm...a delemma, a delemma no an enigma........

Satan himself and his posse will worship Christ......with it says here, every creature in heaven or on Earth or under the Earth, on the sea and everything in them......

toughest question I ever found in Scripture....Rev 5....

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
my heart pounds figuring this question....Jesus must be so close.....April when the grapevines bloom....Spring bride according to King Solomon

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Well, not really. You seem to have you a conundrum. Me, I just got tired of all conundrums in biblical thought and stopped trying ti figure that book out. All it took was for me to dump the concept that the establishment churches had been preaching for a couple of thousand years and scared millions and millions of people away from even thinking that the Bible was not the word of God and instead a work of fantasy written by a bunch of people who lived thousands of years ago

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Every knee, EVERY KNEE will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus the Christ is Lord over the whole creation. Yet, corrective punishment for some/many is involved for an age, and for others, a loss of status is involved, as in some of the first shall be last. In the end, Jesus boasts the He has made everything NEW. He also boasts over Death, the last enemy to be defeated, asking it where its sting and victory are. Also in the End, God the Father becomes All in all. The language is inclusive, but Damnationists deny it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah, think once someone comes under God’s judgement, they will bow their knee
Criminals outside the law once in court, bow their will to civil law

Anyway, plenty have believed all will be saved at the end, Constantine was one of them. Origen another

My problem with Universalism is, does God, will God force salvation, is that love?
Alternately, forcing love to protect someone?

Universalism is a valid Christian position to undertake.
The bible does not answer every question offered by the christian community, it’s evidently not important for us to love others?

You don’t have to believe everything the church teaches but

The nicene creed is considered pretty important to the church as a whole
We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
and was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried.
The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory
to judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.
And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
and to life in the world to come. Amen.

But even this “creed” has historical issues

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The bible, an ancient soap opera in book form.
The character you call jesus was a fictional character devised to control the masses. And, boy did it.
Belief in this tin god and the other imaginary gods leads to the world conditions we now have.
When you believe in false gods it corrupts the rationale circuits of the mind and cripples societies which eventually implode.
If you look closely in the bible you will not find the real reason the clerics wanted to murder the Prophet Jmmanuel, aka, jesus, because you would either reject Jmmanuel's teachings and want to murder him and embrace your false gods, or accept the Creations Truth and free yourself from your enslavement.
Religions destroy civilizations. you think not , look at ours and its insanity.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sound like universalism all thing will be reconciled back to Jesus.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeH
actually it was the Church who took Jesus then used Him to control the masses. N where in the gospels is the idea of a church controlling anyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

This is a great argument for the three main positions re afterlife
Really recommend listening

Answers many questions and explains how we reconcile different opinions

www.themeetinghouse.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Sound like universalism all thing will be reconciled back to Jesus.

This is the way

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's not just in Revelation or Timothy, but Paul also says in Philippians that Jesus is God in human form as a servant of no reputation and God put His Name, the name of the human form "Jesus", above every other name and that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess in Heaven above, on Earth, and even below:

Philippians 2:4-7

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant , and was made in the likeness of men:

Philippians 2:9-11

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven , and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father .

The Gospel of Luke also says this:

Luke 2:10-11

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy , which shall be to all people . For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord

Luke 3:5-6

Every valley shall be filled,
and every mountain and hill shall be brought low;
and the crooked shall be made straight,
and the rough ways shall be made smooth;
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

There is a similar message that Jesus Christ said in...

John 12:31-32

Now is the judgment of this world:
now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth,
will draw all men unto me .

This does not mean that people will not suffer for their pride and greed according to The Sayings of Christ in The Gospel:

Luke 14:11

For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 13:29-30

And they shall come from the east,
and from the west, and from the north, and from the south,
and shall sit down in the kingdom of God .
And, behold, there are last which shall be first ,
and there are first which shall be last .

edit on 3-29-2020 by lightofgratitude because: Added in more information/Gospel verses into post

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeH
The character you call jesus was a fictional character devised to control the masses...

Normally I would ask for a source when I see such bizarre claims but I think I'll make an exception in your case...

“Contemporary New Testament scholars have typically viewed their [i.e. Jesus-mythers] arguments as so weak or bizarre that they relegate them to footnotes, or often ignore them completely....The theory of Jesus' nonexistence is now effectively dead as a scholarly question...Biblical scholars and classical historians now regard it as effectively refuted.” ~ Robert Van Voorst

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the “Christ-myth” notion...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people."

STOLEN IDENTITY - Jesus Christ History or Hoax

"If Jesus did not exist, it makes Christianity a much more incredible phenomena than if he did." ~ James Hannam

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There are no shotgun weddings in Heaven...

He isn't going to FORCE anyone to go there against their own will.

Melisa: But surely no one would choose that if they knew you really existed?

Jesus: Not so, nobody goes into hell blindfolded. In one way or another, I've revealed myself to everyone.

Melisa: But if they could just see you...

Jesus: Not even that would be enough. Look at satan, he stood before me in the very throne room of God. But he thought the beauty and the power bestowed was somehow earned. Gave himself over to pride. Scratch any sin and just below the surface you'll find pride...

Jesus: "I'm a gentleman Nick, I'll never force myself on you or anyone. Nick, what would be more unjust and unfair, for me to steal you at the moment of your death and force you to live in my presence and in my will for all eternity. Hell on the other hand is a place where you'll be completely free from all of my "though shalt nots"... FOREVER."

Jesus: Everyone dies, Nick, but not everyone needs to fear death. If you abide in me, you’ll be stepping free from this fallen world and into glory.

Melissa: Is that what heaven’s like? Glory?

Jesus: It’s more than glory, Melissa. It’s peace and love and joy. Can you imagine living in the fullness of the warmth of God’s light? There are no words in the human vocabulary that can describe it. It’s a place where there is no suffering. It’s a place where every tear is wiped from your eyes. There’s no sadness. There’s no pain. And you know, Melissa, one day you and I will walk on the streets of gold and we’ll talk about this night together."

top topics

join