It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shopper threatened with weapon in 'row over last slice of meat' in Grimsby store

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here in Southwest Michigan the stores are pretty much back to normal but somebody is still buying all the toilet paper they can find????

Meat fruit veggies and the basics are good. People ran out of money and freezer space

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

I have more fresh meat than I know what to do with..

There are literally millions of Deer in the thousands of square kilometers of forest behind my property, that have been breeding out of control for decades. If I go out, I come back with a kill every time, no problem..!!

These people fighting and robbing each other over groceries is scary..!!

What happens to all these people in the cities when the food does run out..?

They don't know how to hunt or trap and will probably start eating family pets, and finally each other before they start make their way out here..lol

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

they come to your house

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Blame this on the media hyping this up and causing a #ing panic.

Blame this on Grimsby being Grimsby.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

I have more fresh meat than I know what to do with..

There are literally millions of Deer in the thousands of square kilometers of forest behind my property, that have been breeding out of control for decades. If I go out, I come back with a kill every time, no problem..!!

These people fighting and robbing each other over groceries is scary..!!

They don't know how to hunt or trap and will probably start eating family pets, and finally each other before they start make their way out here..lol

It will turn into an episode of The Walking Dead, sans zombies.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I read this and I get this strange image in my head of two fat women both looking at the last box of Twinkies...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm just waiting for LA to go total retard. What happens when stores run out of food as we know they typically only carry 3 days of food at a time. I predict that within weeks of that happening all those vegans in LA will be cannibals...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The only way to sustain yourself in the UK is probably through fishing, unless you own your own land. I wish we had legal hunting seasons, not that theres much to hunt, but at least the opportunity would be available. It's sad but unless your a gamekeeper/warden hunting is pretty much out of the question here.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You know we are doomed when people start fighting over sliced meat in the Co Op.

One Co-op customer, who went to the nearby McColl's said: "It's mad. What is it all coming to?"

People fighting over sliced meat in the Co Op , no meat in McColl's so safe I guess.

Another shopper, out buying essentials, said: "It is incredible the number of people who are still out and about.

Indeed.

Keep calm and stay away from the Co Op , bloody expensive for a start.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm just waiting for LA to go total retard. What happens when stores run out of food as we know they typically only carry 3 days of food at a time. I predict that within weeks of that happening all those vegans in LA will be cannibals...

Haha, It will probably get ugly, hell, it already is and the sh#t hasn't even really hit the fan yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
dang, I better carry my smokewagon into the circle K, huh! naw just funnin, we don't have circle K in Texas.....when something like that happens give it over and make a friend while ya got him in front of ya....count it as a test, and go shoot a wild hog before it gets too hot

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ever heard the phrase..." 9 meals to anarchy"

internationalman.com...

People better be worried about the coming chaos instead of sliced meat. The infrastructure is beginning to crack. If people can't get back to work soon it's gonna be blood in the streets. Desperate people do desperate things....

edit on 29-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Our stores are fine only missing TP and paper towels,hand sanitizer.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's a reason hoards are referred to as "barbarian".

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ever heard the phrase..." 9 meals to anarchy"

internationalman.com...

People better be worried about the coming chaos instead of sliced meat. The infrastructure is beginning to crack. If people can't get back to work soon it's gonna be blood in the streets. Desperate people do desperate things....

This is definatly going to be the scary part, hopefully it doesn't go that far.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

Two words: Soylent Green

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'll share some details about a phenomenon that is occurting here in Tennessee, because it's likely to be happening everywhere.

We have incidents being reported where people follow the delivery trucks that bring supplies to stores. They follow the truck to it's destination wait for it to get unloaded, and then snatch up everything as soon as they can.

Many stores have stopped making announcements over the speakers about trucks arriving, because people will immediately start asking for TP, water, Doritos and whatever.
edit on 2932020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

there's not been a shortage tho... just idiots spripping the shelfs and then the time dely on the transport to resupply.

I blame piss poor management of grocery stores. Limits should have been imposed immediately once they identified hoarding had begun.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
I find this funny and a bit scary at the same time. It's not even been a week yet of the lockdown in the UK. Let's just hope it's not going to get any worse. I know in Italy they've had a few problems but they have been in lockdown for longer and stricter lockdown too.

www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk...

Sounds like he had a screw loose

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
re - reading this thread in the cold light of day

i am shocked and appalled

these muppets were merley fighting over some generic slice of " meat "

FFS - if you are going to attempt to kill someone- over food - at least do it because BACON

top topics

<< 1   >>

join