It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is The Judgement of The Almighty Upon The Whole Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
a reply to: Raggedyman

Clearly you think god's a pushover

God is identified as a loving Father
A loving parent of His child, a pushover yes, for a reason

God has proven how He will protect His own, promised a severe judgement “in His time”.
I am just questioning the timing and method

The bible says if Jesus doesn’t return humanity would wipe itself out, not God wiping it out

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

This is not the Judgement of God on the world. This is the corruption that came along with the sin of the man Adam.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well....I hate to be Debbie Downer but the OP may have a case. I have been looking at this "Apocalypse" thing of the Bible and there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that it may be running. Here's the case for it.

Based on 2 different prophesies it would appear the end of the apocalypse would be happening in the 2020s. To start with I have the "curse of Malachi" theory combined with the "day of Jezreel" prophecy. And it's essentially this. According to the last 2 verses of Malachi 4 KJV. (It's different based on the version of Torah/Bible used.) It warns that Elijah the prophet would appear first before the great and terrible day of the Lord and he would do things or the God of the Jews would strike the earth with a curse.

But in Matthew 17 Jesus Christ claims Elijah was his John the Baptist. And they murdered him. And then he would suffer the same fate. Why? I refer you back to Malachi 4. He realized the curse had been sprung at that point. And at that point in time he was trying to figure out what to do. Plan A just had a spiral metallic fastener applied to the family dog by the 1st century Jews. They needed a plan B. Why? Because of the day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea.

In that prophecy it was predicted the Jews and Israelites were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. Where the country was to be destroyed and the people scattered to the world or killed. And this curse has a time frame in Hosea 6-2. Two days in the presence of the Lord. Followed by a one day "day of Jezreel". BUT. According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time. All of Israel was to face a 2000 year curse. And then the day of Jezreel. So if you look at history now it's obvious that Israel has been serving the curse. And the end of the curse is roughly in the 2020s.

The 2nd prophecy to worry about is the Matthew 24 and the fig tree parables. Put simply the fig tree parables state that when the apocalypse starts from the first event to the last it should take the lifetime of the people being born at that time. So I would pose that the first apocalyptic that we can be aware of was the creation of a nation of Israel in 1948. And Psalms 90 states a lifetime as 70 to 80 years. So I would say that as of 5-15-20 the Apocalypse will be 72 years old at a minimun.

And that's the argument for the Apocalypse ending in 2028.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join